Chapter 1

My Dream

Chapter 1

 

Jenny's POV

"Number 1031 please go in" said the lady.

Here I am, waiting for my turn to audition for SM ent., the biggest entertainment compagny in South Korea. They've set global audition in America, Thaïlande, Japan and China. I am in America since I live there, my father is american and my mother is korean. Since I was a child I always dreamt of becoming a celebrity. That's why I took dance and vocal lessons when I was like 6 years old til now. Everyone in the room seems to be good but I have faith in me ! I was warming up as I saw candidates going in and going out happy or sad.

"Number 1155 please go in"

It's finally my turn ! As I walked towards the room, I could sense everyone's eyes on me. "Thanks for your support" I mumbled and rolled my eyes. Once I got in the room, a man gave me a mic and told me to get on the stage. I did as he told me and I am now in front of three judges.

"Hello. My name is Lee Jenny. I am 17 years old, half american half korean" I said with confidence.

"Ok, so what will you show us today ?" asked the lady in the middle of the two other judges.

"I will dance and sing." I answered.

"What song will you sing ?" asked the same lady.

"I will sing I'm in love by Narsha while playing the guitar."

"Oh great ! Finally someone who will sing and play guitar together !" exclaimed one of the judges.

"Please begin." smiled the lady.

I began with the dance. I danced to some electro music. I gave all I had even so I knew that I had to sing afterwards. I moved my body to the beat perfectly and I was smiling. It's the effect dance have on me it makes me happy. Sometimes I would look into the judges eyes which surprised them. The song ended and I was painting. I was allowed to drink water and I faced them again.

"Good, now the singing part please"

I nodded and a man gave me my guitar and a stool. I sat down and began to play the song. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ-qyIxtW7Q) Once I started to sing the judges raised their heads to look at me with wide eyes. The most complicate part of the song was when I had to do a high note wheras I was sitting which is far more complicate. I prayed to reach the note and happily I did ! I finished the song and thanked the judges.

"That was good !" said one of the judge.

"Thank you" I smiled to him.

"So Jenny-si, what is your dream ?" asked the lady.

"My dream ? Become an idol under SM entertainment." I answered truthfully.

"Well congratulation, you've passed the first step to achieve your dream." she said smiling to me.

I froze for like 2min, not realizing what she just said. Tears began to form in my eyes.

"See you next week for the final !" the judges said.

"Oh my god ! Thank you !!" I bowed like 10 times.

I walked out of the room, looking for my sister Micha. When I found her in the room filed with candidates and their families, I jumped in her arms.

"I pass ! I pass ! I pass !" I repeated crying all the water inside my body.

"OH MY GOD ! That's fantastic Jenny !!" Everybody were staring at us.

"Let's go home and celebrate it !" said Micha.

As soon as we got home, I called all my friends to annonce it to them and invite them. We hesitated to call our parents because first, my father left my mother but we still keep in touch, and secondly because my mother is working in a restaurant and isn't coming back until 1 a.m. We decided to just call them. My father was proud of me and my mother was so happy that she cried on the phone.We prepared everything for the party. It was almost time when the first guest arrived.

 

Narrator's POV

It was Thomas, your ex-boyfriend that became your close friend.

"Hi ! Congrats ! I knew you could do it !" he said hugging you.

"Hi ! Thanks !"

You led him to the living room and sat on the couch.

"Am I the first one ?" he asked looking around.

"Yes you are." You chuckled

"Hey, can I ask you something ?" he asked.

"Yes of course ! What is it ?"

"If you pass the the final audition, will you have to move to Korea ?" he asked quietly.

"Oh.. yes certainly.." you answered looking down. "But don't worry : I won't forget you and we will keep in touch !" you rassured him.

Suddenly the bell door rang and all the guests were here. You all gathered around the table in the dining room with a drink in your hand.

"To my sister and her successful audition ! And good luck for the final !" my sister said.

"CHEERS" you all yelled.

 

________________________________________________________________________________________

So here is the first chapter ! Sorry if it is boring and short but it's the beginning.. I promise the others will be better ! 

Enjoy and tell me what you think ! :D