Chapter 3

My Dream

Chapter 3

 

Narrator's POV

It was 9 a.m when you landed at Incheon Airport. You were welcomed by a SM staff, a woman in her 20's.

"Hi, my name is Mia, I'll take care of you." she said.

"Hi my name is Jenny, Lee Jenny." you introduced yourself.

We went to the parking where she parked her car. We got in and we were on our way to the SM building. The city was beautiful, I've never been to Korea because my mother doesn't get along with her family.

"So, you've impressed all of us you know." Mia said smiling. 

"Haha, you saw the video of my audition ?" I laughed akwardly.

"Yes, all the staff has, even the CEO." she smiled. "We are glad to have you as a trainee."

"No it's me who is glad to be accepted in your compagny."  I said.

We then arrived in front of the building.

 

Jenny's POV

We got inside and Mia told me to wait for her. I looked around me and it was really big and spacious. I heard some noise behind me and I saw the group EXO. I turned my head to look away. Yes I'm a fan but I'm not the kind of girl who would cry and faint in front of them. Mia came back and led me to the CEO office. There was a huge door where it's written CEO LEE SOO MAN. We got in and I greet him politely.

"Hello, come in and have a sit." he tols us. I sat down and so did Mia and the CEO.

"Welcome to SM, Mia will help you through your trainee days and maybe one day you'll be able to debut in a group. I saw your audition and it was pretty impressive " he said to me.

"Thank you." I said.

"Well I won't keep you here any longer. Mia will show you your room and will lead you to your first class." he finished.

"Thank you very much. I will work hard !" I said and bowed.

Mia led me to my room in the dorm which is at the last floor, the 16th. It was not too small and not too big, there was a bed for 2, a desk, a closet filied with clothes and a bathroom.

"We've put clothes inside your closet, but you can keep yours too." Mia explained.

I put my suitcase down and Mia led me to my first class which is dance. 

"They already began but it's okay, here's your timetable." she handed me the paper and entered the dancing hall.

"Hi, sorry to disturb you but there is a new trainee, her name is Lee Jenny, please take care of her." she smiled to me anad left. 

"Hi." I said and bowed.

"Hi, my name is Oh Ahkyung, I'm the dance teacher. Can you dance to see what level you are ?" she asked.

I nodeed and began to dance freestyle. Everybody was watching me but I didn't mind them, I was in my own world. Once I finished, the lesson was over and everybody began to whisper about me and point at me. It was kind of unpleasant. I looked t my timetable and I had vocal lesson, I was looking for the room but got lost. I wasn't looking when I bumped into a person, without looking at him I apologized, bowed and was going to walk away.

"Wait !" he yelled.

"What ?" I asked raising my head to see the person, it was EXO Kai.

"Don't you know who I am ?" he asked.

"Yes I do." I answered. I wasn't impressed, I was fed up because I couldn't find the room and because he was keeping me from finding it. "Sorry but I have a lesson to attend." I said and turned around.

 

Narrator's POV

Kai was dumbfounded. It was the first time a girl wouldn't fangirl over him. He got back to the practice but he was thinking of you.

You hab finally found the room. Happily vocal esson were individual or else you would be ashame at how late you were arriving.

"What happened to you ?" asked the teacher.

"Sorry I got lost." you said akwardly.

"It's okay, since it's the first lesson, let's see what you've got." she said.

I nodded and began to sing.

"That's good !" she exclaimed. "We'll begin the real lesson tomorrow, it's lunch break now." she left.

You weren't that hungry so you decided to just take an orange juice and go up to your room. When you step in the cafeteria, every trainees were whatching you. You sighed and went to the dispenser to get your juice and went to your room. You unpacked your stuff and rest awhile. You had the afternoon free so you went around the building. When you had finished you wanted to dance. You changed into more comfortable clothes.

new-fashions-womens-loose-hip-hop-punk-s

You went in a free dancing hall and began to dance to your music. Suddenly the door opened and three girls, who happened to be trainees, came in.

"Are you the new trainee ?" the girl in the middle asked.

"Yes and ?" you answered briefly, searching for something in your bag.

"Look at me when I speak !" she spoke louder. "Don't you know who I am ? I'm Lee Ahi the best trainee !" she yelled irritated.

"I don't care." you said calmly, you were about to leave when she pushed you and you fell on the ground.

"Don't play that game with me ! You have no rights to be here ! You're not even full Korean ! You should give up, you'll never succeed !" she yelled. She was about to slap you but a hand grab hers.

"Stop it right now." a deep man's voice said.

The girl looked frightened "O-Oppa.." they said.

"Go" the man said.

"Are you okay ?" he asked helping you getting up.

"Yes, thank you." you said.

"Oh, I'm Kris by thet way, nice to meet you." 

"I know, I'm Lee Jenny, nice to meet you too."

_______________________________________________________________________________________

Another update hahaha !

ENJOY ~~ and please tell me what you think !!