18

Well hello Miss y II

Okay so a boring chap but hey guys Im back! Sorry but I was/am on a writers block. I just have to many things in mind to focus on my writing… Mianhae! And Im sorry if there are any grammer or typos in it! And Kris left EXO, Sulli is on a hiatus, Jessica is fired and Luhan also left EXO BUT I will not stop writing to be clear! They are always in our minds and hearts (like talking if their dead but theyre still alive... BUT STILL).
I love the Seohyun Amber collaboration btw, I really love Seohyuns voice in Problem and Amber was as always rocking the stage with her rap skills. She already collaborated with Yuri and that was also awesome... Im still waiting for a Taengber collab and a Kryber collab...

 tumblr_nczcc2MIJ81qlopyto1_500.gif
Well enjoy the crappy update!


Sooyoung came home and dropped his bag at the intrence, he kicked out his shoes and threw his jacket to the corner. He tossed his keys on the small table in the hallway and made his way to the kitchen. He saw that the kitchen was all cleaned up and everything was just like he left it this morning before going to a meeting he had to attend about the restaurant. When he entered the livingroom everything was just how he left it behind, it was just like he was the only one living there. He frowned and walked to their little garden. There he saw her, a petite girl with her long brown hair tied in a loose bun, she was back facing him staring at the little pond where there were a few fishes swimming. Sooyoung sneaked behind her and wrapped his arms around her waist tightly backhugging her making her shriek.

"Hey babe, I thought you were out"

Sooyoung mumbled against Sunny's neck. He inhaled her scent making her giggled and leaning back in his chest.

"No I decided to stay in the garden for some fresh air... watching the fishes"

Sooyoung smiled hearing her voice, he was addicted and she was his druggs. He missed her so much, he was like a zombie at work, he missed his little aegyo queen.

"How was work sweety?"

"Tiring, I missed you so much. Going to work when youre still sleeping and coming back when youre laying on the couch or bed all tired... I really hate it babe"

“Aigoo my baby”

She turned to face hi mand cupped his cheeks with a big loving smile on her face. She pecked his nose making him grin widely.

“Lets go inside?”

Sunny suggested making him smile and nod like a retard. He picked her up in bridal style and carried her inside. He dropped her on the couch and hovered ontop of her with a big grin on his face.

“Yah! How can you grin like that you look so stupid”

She said while laughing making him frown.

“You know who missed you alot mrs. Lee?”

She wrapped her petite arms around his neck and smiled at him while a playfull smirk started to grow on Sooyoungs face.

“Mr. Tickle!”

Sooyoung started to tickle Sunny merciless making her swirm beneath him.

“Y-yah! C-Choi…”

She was having a hard time breathing due her laughing. Sooyoung smiled and stopped tickling her, he slowly inched closer to her untill he felt her breath on his lips. He smiled and pecked her lips softly.

“I missed you Sunny-ah~”

“I missed you too Sooyoungie~”

~

 

 

“Yah!”

Jessica yelled when she saw Yuri was sitting on the couch in his white tanktop and his boxershorts, staring at the tv while drinking beer and eating junkfood. He turned to face Jessica and saw she was standing not far away from him with her hands on her hips and tapping her right foot rapidly.

“Hey gorJess”

“Dont you ‘Hey gorJess’ me… You promised you would go shopping with me today”

She said with a pout making him chuckle and shake his head.

“Arasseo… So princess wants to go shopping eh?”

Jessica nodded and smiled brightly, he chuckled and got up. He threw his empty beer can away and put the junkfood back in the cupboards. He went to their room and freshened up. He took a quick shower and hurriedly pulled out a t-shirt and some skinny jeans before skipping back to Jessica. He put on his sneakers and got his coat and scarf.

“Come on babe lets go shopping for you”

She smiled brightly and threw herself on him startling hi mand making him laugh.

“I love you so much Yuri-ah~”

“I cant wait to see you walk down the aisle, looking so beautiful as always and your father entrusting you to me forever”

He said with a sweet smile making her giggle and blush slightly. She actully couldnt wait till she would marry Yuri and become Kwon Sooyeon.

“Who is going tob e your best man by the way?”

“Well that… I dont know yet hahaha, maybe Taeng or Ber or Yoong or Soo or Hyo… Its a difficult decission since they are all my bestfriends you see haha”

He said while smiling awkwadly, she pecked his cheek and put on her shoes and coat.

“Lets talk about that another time then… Lets go shopping!”

She clung on his arm and pulled him outside. She looked so much more beautiful than back in high school. Her hair was now chocolate brown and her skin became smoother and alittle paler which was suited for her. Her skin just naturally turned paler, it wasnt a bad sign the doctor said. They first thought something was wrong with Jessica but it turned out that this was normal for her, her porsalaine skin was supposed to turn alittle paler making her even more stunning. She became fitter and because of Yuri’s good job by taking her to the gym sometimes she actually started to build abs making her atractiver in Yuri’s eyes.

“What are you staring at Yul?”

Jessica asked when they were waking in the garage searching for Yuri’s newly bought car. Jessica smirked slightly seeing his face flushed alittle, she let go of his arm and walked ahead of him swaying her hips a little on purpouse.

“Like what you see Kwon?”

She said when she looked back, he smiled and ran up to her engulving her in a bear hug making her chuckle.

“Very”

 

~

 

 

“Hyo?”

“Yes babe?”

Hyoyeon and Nicole were sitting on the stools at their mini bar in the kitchen drinking some coffee while playing with their phones. Social couple pretty much huh?

“What… What if I told you… What if I told you I want… To… Have kids?”

Hyo choked on his coffee coughing loudly while slapping his chest continously. She was shocked and quickly went over to his side to pat his back. When his coughing lessened he looked up and looked wide eyed at Nicole.

“I understand that its alittl bit random but you know…”

“Nicole are you sure?”

She was stunned by his question, did this mean he was just concerned about her regreting it later on? She did remember he told her he wanted to have a big family at a young age so he could take good care of his children and be the best dad in the world.

“Y-yeah”

“What made you suddenly want to make kids?”

He asked boldly making her blush. She just shrugged and hung her head low.

“I… I just think that the house would be more lively with a kid and that it would be awesome to actually have someone tob rag about”

She said making him laugh.

“I would love to have kids with you Nic… But Im scared that you might regret it… Lets wait for awhile okay? And just see if your mind will change or something like that”

She nodded and smiled. She knew she could always rely on him, he was caring and sweet and actually always asked for her opinion about everythin he did or something. One time he had to do a dance duet with a girl, it was a tango but he wasnt sure if Nicole would feel comfortable with it so he took her out for some dinner at MC Donalds and discussed it with her. She felt so happy that Hyoyeon first asked her permission to do it that she just let him do that dance.

“Hyo you just have to know… I wont regret anything aslong i fit has to do something with you okay? Youre the most amazing boyfriend someone could ever imagine”

He smiled and hugged her.

“I just want you to have a good life without regrets Nicole… I just want you to have a happy carefree life”

“I love you Hyo”

“I love you too Nic”