13

Well hello Miss y II

A crowd was gathering on the parkinglot at Soshi university. Squealing and even cheering. A group of girls just step foot on and one them was already shooting glares to the crowd who has gathered. She already knew her boyfriend was the reason why everyone was standing there. She stopped in her track and decided to call him.

"Yoboseyo?"

Krystal: Baby~ Stop paying attention to those stupid crowd~

Amber: Ah! Kryssie, how do you know?

Krystal: Just walk out of the crowd please~

Amber: Okay okay baby

Krystal: I love you

Amber: I love you too Kryssie

A minute later Krystal saw a boy crawling out of the crowd. He stood up and dusted of his pants and hands. He looked up and a big smile appeared on his face as he saw his girlfriend. He walked to her and her friends. She stood their with one eyebrow raised and arms crossed.

Amber: Whats wrong?

Krystal: Pay more attention to only me okay?

Amber: Okay princess

Krystal: Good boy, come lets go home I dont want any crazy fangirls of you to look at you

Amber: Awe my Kryssie is jealous~

Krystal: Wh said I'm yours?

Amber: Me, you and the ring around your finger

He pointed at her left hand where the engagemend ring was. She looked at her hand and she really thought she took it of this morning.

Krystal: Eh?! I thought I left it home

Amber: You didnt~

Krystal: Nevermind, lets go baby... Bye girls

Amber: Bye Kryssie's friends

He waved like a little kid and Krystal hugged his arm while walking to his bike. The students were still surprised seeing those two together. Amber helped Krystal with putting on her helmet and then he put on his own helmet. He got on the bike and then he felt a weight behind him and he knew Krystal was already on the bike as he felt two slim arms wrapped around his waist tightly. He smiled and then drove of.


 

Yuri: I'm home!

Jessica told Yuri she would get a cab to go home so Yuri decided to take a stroll at the mall and buy a present for Jessica since she didnt punched any girl who stared at him this two weeks. He entered the apartement and took of his Jordans and his jacket. He hid the present behind his back with his two hands while walking to the kitchen. He saw Jessica making her infamous Sica sandwiches. He really loves them. He stood behind Jessica and layed his head on her shoulder and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Jessica: Welcome home baby, how is your day off for so far?

Yuri: Well, it WAS awesome but then in the cinema it kinda went wrong.

Jessica: Why?

Yuri: Dont be mad okay?

Jessica: Okay

She leaned her back againdt his chest and continued making her sandwiches.

Yuri: I was at the cinema with Ambro and when we took our seats I met someone since long time

Jessica: Who?

Yuri: Kim HyunA, but she didnt do anything she just asked me how  I was and stuff and when the movie started she kept scielence. After the movie Ambro and I quickly went away and then he left to pick up Krystal and I left to the mall.

Jessica: So she didnt do anything to you?

Yuri: Nope, she kept distance

Jessica: Then I am not as mad as I am back when we were in high school

Yuri: Really?

Jessica: Yup, besides I am already yours

She held up her left hand and then continued making sandwiches. Yuri placed soft kisses on her cheek.

Yuri: I love you Jessica

Jessica: I know I love you as much as you love me, dont worry Yul-baby

Yuri: Hmh

Jessica: WHy arent you higging me?

Yuri: Oh right!

He took a few steps back.

Yuri: Sica turn around

Jessica turned around and looked at him curiously, well he was grinning from ear to ear and his hands were behind his back.

Jessica: What are you doing?

Yuri: Congratuslations Sica baby it has been two weeks since you had punch a girl who was staring at me

He streched his arms forward to her, holding the present. She took it and it was pretty heavy but also not as heavy as the previous presents she got. She smiled and gave Yuri a peck on the lips before starting to unwrap the present. Her eyes widened and she looked surprised at Yuri. She just got an iPad air from her boyfriend only because she didnt show her jealousy towards Yuri.

Jessica: Baby you shouldnt

Yuri: But I want to. I am really really proud of you you know

Jessica: Your really sweet but we are going to share this iPad

Yuri: Okaaay~

Jessica: I love you~

Yuri: I love you more~

Jessica: Really? Show it

Yuri wrapped his arms aroud her slim waist and pulled her closer. Their forheads were touching. Jessica put the iPad on the counter and right after that Yuri pulled her in a passionate rough kiss. He lifted her and she wrapped her legs around his waist. She is not really what you call light but he could hold her because if you ask him how many times they already made out... Well he would stay quiet because they lost count at 798 and that was back in highschool. He put her on the bar table wich was in the centre of the kitchen. She started to lower her hands slowly wich made Yuri . She slowly gribbed the hem of his shirt and slowly pulled it up. She slid one hand in his shirt and massaged his abs. Yuri slid his hands in the back of her shirt and carassed her back gently. Jessica put her thumb on the waistband of his boxershorts who was sticking out his pants since he weared his pants low always when he is home alone or just only with Jessica. Jessica pulled out and smirked. She jumped of of the counter and pulled him by his collar and dragged him to their bedroom. They didnt try to keep it down because they just wanted eachother and didnt care about if the other people in the building would hear it.

 


 

 

Tiffany: Babe just lay down will you?

Taeyeon: But I want to go out

Tiffany: But I want to stay in bed today

Taeyeon: Ah~ come on Fany Fany-Tiffany

Tiffany: No

She rouchly pulled Taeyeon down the bed and hugged him tightly while snuggling close to him. Her face was burried in his chest and her arms were wrapped around his waist. He smiled and hugged her back and layed his head on her head.

Tiffany: I missed you

Taeyeon: We were just sepperated for one night and you were the reason why

Tiffany: Dont remind me of how stupid I was, or you'll wake up six feet underground

Taeyeon: Ooh~ Someone is  moody?

Tiffany: Yes

Taeyeon: WHy?

Tiffany: Because my fiance is a big big byun

Taeyeon: I know you like it

He whispered seductivly in her ear and blew it. She just burried her head in his chest more and hugged him more tightly wich made him chuckle.

Taeyeon: Trying to control yourself?

Tiffany just nodded and he giggled like a little schoolgirl and layed his head on top of her head again.

Taeyeon: I love you Fany Fany-Tiffany

Tiffany: I love you too Tae-Tae

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys I'm back~ missed me?

Please read my other stories as well ^_^

 

 

 

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*