15

Well hello Miss y II

Guys hey I'm sorry for not updating for like a week or something. I recovered from the accident in P.E. class and luckily that teacher is gone now. I really hated him but now my favorite teacher broke his arm so we have a new one AGAIN, his name is Justin and I hate him already. The only thing what was funny is that he did a victory-dance when he threw one of the best dodgeball players from my class out. It was hilarious. But enough about that because I'm back!!!!


 

 

Ugh why is class so long?~ I want to see my llama soon~. I miss him so bad. I haven't seen him for 2 years and then he came back and I rarely spend time with him because of this stupid jail they call school. I mean whats fun about school?! I bet they kidnapped the teachers and black mailed them to bacome teacher because who wants to be stuck in this box for almost 24/7? I'm just saying.

Krystal was deep in thought as she rested her elbow on her table and her head in her hand while staring outside. She furrowed her eyebrows while thinking and pouted a little. She never pays attention in class but she doesnt have to because she is one of the smartest students there. The teacher was teaching them French. She hated but because Amber can speak alot of languages included French she wanted to learn too so she could understand him. She hated it when he purposely said something in another language so she had to discover it on her own what it meant. She wanted pay back so she also took Greek since he can't speak Greek.

Teacher: Madame Jung, vous s'il vous plaît regardez dans ma classe?

Krystal: Oui, monsieur Doucet

Teacher: Merci madame Jung

He continued his lessons but kept a close eye on Krystal since she always spaces out in his class. He doesn't really likes her because she never pays attention but her grades are fantstic so he can't do anything actually.

Teacher: Classe es fini! Vous vois Mercredi enfants! Oh Krystal rester un peu plus longtemps s'il vous plaît, nous devons parler d'une deuxieme.

Krystal: Bon monsieur Doucet

She stayed at her seat and waited for all the studnets to got out of class before heading to the teachers desk. She sat down on the chair across him and looked at him with an expressionless face. She crossed her arms waiting for the middle aged man to start speak to her.

Teacher: So, Krystal..... Are my lessons boring?

Krystal: Kinda

Teacher: And why?

Krystal: I don't know its just that my attention is always drifting of to someone else

Teacher: Who might that be?

Krystal: My boyfriend

Teacher: What does he do?

Krystal: He's actor, he travels alot for his musicals and all and I rarely spend time with him. When he is here in South-Korea he will always send me off to school and fetch me. We live together since we graduated or something.

Teacher: I see and you don't have the idea he cheats on you?

Krystal: No, why?

Teacher: You two rarely spend time together maybe he is seeing someone else?

Krystal: My boyfriend is Amber Joseph Liu you know that right?

Teacher: What?!

Krystal: Obvious not. But its true and I trust him and if that was everything I will be going now, see you Wednesday mr. Doucet

Teacher: Dae see you on Mercredi madame Jung

She bowed and got out of the classroom heading to the parkinglot where she would be fetched by her lovely boyfriend. There was a crowd and she immidiatly knew that her boyfriend was there. She quickly took out her phone and dialed his number. She waited awhile and then... 

Krystal: Voicemail?! Seriously?!

She dialed his number again and after a few rings he finally answered his phone.

'Yoboseyo?'

'So now I have to call two times before you answere?'

'Eh? Krys? i'm sorry baby wait a sec. okay baby?'

'You have three seconds to come here'

'OMO, okay and it begins....... NOW'

After two seconds she saw her boyfriend crawling out of the crowd. He quickly stood up and didnt mind to brush of his pants from the dirty floor. He grinned widely as he stood infront of his girlfriend. Krystal had her arms crossed and looked sternly at him. She gave him her best glare and his smile slowly turned in to a pout. She slowly smiled and raised her hands to cup his cheeks. She gave him a peck on the lips and grabbed his hand intertwining their fingers before pulling him towards his bike. She pushed away all the crazy students who were blocking their way. As usually Amber would help her with her helmet first and then put on his own helmet. He got on and when he felt two arms wrapped around his waist tightly he drove off.

 


 

Yoona was studying in his studyroom. His studyroom was full of bookshelfs, he had a big smart tv in it so he could watch the news while working. His desk was simple, he had a stack of papers on it and a laptop and a tablet on it. He had a minifridge in his desk and even a little vending machine filled with healthy snacks (Seohyun will scold him if he ate unhealthy things so she filled the vending machine for him). There is a small desk lamp on the corner of the desk and a pen holder and all. Actually it looks like a office desk but then it has extra's like the minifridge and mini vending machine in it.

Suddenly his door opened slowly without Yoona's notice two small figures entered the room. They sneaked behind him and when they were right behind him they both grabbed one leg wich made him startled. He dropped his pen and quickly shove his desk chair backwards. He looked down while grabbing his chest. he smiled when he saw two little kids smiling at him. He could not be mad at them because of their cuteness. It were his little brother and sister who meant everything to him. He pulled them to stand and grabbed two cruches for them to sit on. They sat on it and Yoona sat back on his chair watching them as they were smiling at him. He ruffled both their hair.

Yoona: So what does my two little alligators want?

Brother: Candy!

Yoona: I dont have candy guys

Sister: Then give us something to eat!

Yoona: So shikshin runs in the family?

He chuckled as they continuosly nodded while grinning

Yoona: Aish why these two so cute?

He ruffled their hair and pulled out some money and got something from the mini-vending machine in his desk. (Well yeah its still a vendingmachine isnt it? So you have to put money in it before you get something in return). He had two fruitbars and gave it to the both of them. They ate it in silence as their hyung got back to studying. They were watching him working and tilted their heads a little when he was frowning and put the tip of his pen in his mouth. 

After awhile he was done and cleaned his desk putting all the papers in a folder and put it all in his backpack so he wouldn't forget to take it to school the next day. He turned to the two kids sitting next to him and looked at him. he smiled and knew they wanted something from him and he knew exactly what they wanted.

Yoona: Icecream?

Brother/Sister: YAY!!!

He chuckled and stood up. The two kids jumped from their seats and followed their big brother to the front door to put on their jackets and shoes.

Vous les hommes vous êtes tous les mêmes, macho me cheap

He quickly answered his phone after seeing who was calling him.

'Yoboseyo'

'Yoongie~'

'Dae Hyunnie? What is it?'

'What are you doing now?'

'I was about to go out with the two alligators they want icecream, waeyo?'

'I wanted to aks if you wanted to go out now'

'Come to the icesaloon, we will have our icecream there'

'Okay see you there Yoongie'

'Bye Seo-baby see you there'

'I love you Yoongie'

'I love you too Hyunnie'

They cut off the call and Yoona got out with his two little alligators. he was smiling while walking to the icesaloon with them. They both held one hand of him and they were playing around on the way. He couldnt have wished for a better life.

 


 

Yuri: So~ you'r free today?

Jessica: yeah why?

They were liying on the couch after a make-out session.

Yuri: So you dont have to work tonight?

Jessica: Ani I have the rest of the day off and I want to stay home with you

She said while drawing invisible cirkels on his chest with her index finger. He looked down at her and smiled. He loved to see how cute she was, he loved her y side and cute side. He loved how her lips tasted when they kissed. he loved the way she would always look at him. he loved her touch and more importantly he loved her for who she was. He wasnt a gold digger nor was she. He didnt got in a relationship with her because of her body or looks nor did she. They loved eachother for who they were. They loved eachothers personality and if you would try to sepparate them..... Well thats impossible because then you had to deal with hellSica and devilYul. They couldnt be a day without eachother. They grew close since they were dating and always when they were approached by their fanboys or fangirls they would always get in jealous mode and protect eachother. When they have a fight they regret because they will sleep in sepperated rooms but they cant sleep without eachother by their sides. When Yuri goes to another country or city for his basketball games Jessica would always come along. She is his lucky charm you see.

Yuri: My queen wants to spend her day with me?

Jessica: No I want to spend the day with your son

She slowly lowered her hand to the waistband of his pajama pants. He smirked at her and gave her kiss on the forhead. They hadnt made love for along time and he knows she is craving for it now.

Jessica: I missed him you know

Yuri: I spoke him this morning and he asked me when his noona would come and gave him some love he misses you so bad

Jessica: Jinja?

Yuri: Dae, he told me he wants you so bad

Jessica: Should we make him happy then?

Yuri grinned and nodded like a little kid

Yuri: You can choose, here and now or-

He was stopped by Jessica who hovered on top of him and crashed their lips together. He sat on his manhood and started to grind on it. He grabbed her thighs and felt her soft skin since she was wairing really short pants. He rubbed her thighs and she grinded him and rubbed his chest. He moved his hands North and got his hands inside her tanktop. Since they were still in their pj's she didnt a bra wich made it easier for Yuri. He cupped her and she let out a muffled moan. She swiftly took of Yuri's shirt and threw it somewhere in the livingroom. She traced her fingers over his abs and she was happy to feel them again and she was more happy to know what they were up to. She missed his body so much so did he.

 


 

Sooyoung was sitting in the livingroom with his laptop on his lap. The door from the livingroom slowly opened and a head popped out. Sooyoung didnt noticed and continued typing on his computer. he was really focused on the screen while his fingers dnaced on the keyboard of is laptop. He was busy with typing a all his recipes on his computer so he would always have a feedback if would loose his notebook. He once lost all his recipes and he totally freaked out and even started to cry since he always says its not just some recipes but masterpieces what he makes. He felt some wieght beside him and a head on his shoulder. He finally stopped typing and looke down and saw a cute girl sitting beside him. She looked tired. She grabbed his hand and started to play with his fingers. he kissed the top of her head wich made her looking up. he smiled and gave her a peck on the lips.

Sooyoung: Whats wrong bunny?

Sunny: I'm really really tired

Sooyoung: And how is that?

Sunny: I cleaned our room

Sooyoung chuckled and she was right after cleaning their room you are really tired since they never clean up their clothes after a making love session. they would always just let it lay on the ground untill they cant see their floor carpet anymore. And most of the time its Sooyoung who is cleaning it but the past few days he was really busy with work. He was a chef at a restaurant. He was really good and Sunny would always stop by to eat lunch with him atleast. Sometimes he has to work in the evening and then Sunny is homealone. They rarely spend time together but they are trying their best to be with eachother as much as possible.

Sooyoung: Baby soon I have a week off then I will be with you the whole time okay?

Sunny smiled and nodded, he gave her a peck on the lips and put is laptop on the coffee table and turned the tv on. She eventually fell asleep on his shoulder and he was smiling seeing her cute sleeping face. he loved everything about her and nothing could stop him from doing so.

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

Hey guys what do you think? This is a present for you guys since its Chinese new year hope you liked it and please comment ^_^

 

 

_pinocchio_ out *peacesign*