01

Well hello Miss y II

2 year later

 

Krystal POV

i was waiting at the passengers arriving hall for my boyfriend. There was a big crowd with fan signs. The doors went open and a group people came out and my boyfriend was walking somewhere behind the group with his earplugs plugged in. He was smiling and waving at the crowd. I came closer and he saw me. He motioned to a guard to get me out of the crowd. The guard got me out of the screaming fans and placed me beside my boyfriend he grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers. Some fans were like why didnt you pick me or what? He likes one of his fans already? but you know this is my boyfriend es so better back of.

Amber: I missed you babe

Krystal: I missed you two mister famous

Amber: Hey I cant help it I am good actor and I am handsome... But I at lying when I have to lie to you because I dont like lying to you

Krystal: Ah~ my baby tries to be perfect

Amber: I am perfect~

Krystal: No your not

Amber: Oh no?

Krystal: Nope

Amber: Watch... HEY FANS AM I PERFECT?

Fans: KYAAA MARRY ME YOUR THE MOST PERFECT PERSON IN THE WORLD!!

amber: See?

Krystal: yeah but for them you are famous actor Amber Joseph Liu but for me you are just my dorky boyfriend Amber Joseph Liu

Amber: And thats why I love you~

He gave me a kiss on the cheek and some fangirls were mad but some find us a cute couple. But we are indeed hihi. we reached the van and got inside and we were of to my appartement. I live on my own now so as Jessica unnie. Jessica lives in an appartement in the same building together with Yuri oppa. We got Ambers suitcases and bags out of the trunk from the van and we got inside the skyscraper. We headed to the elevator and I pushed the 19th floor. I live on the last floor of the building, why? Well I bought this apartement a few months ago and because Amber turned 19 I chose floor 19 hehe. I live in a penthouse its a pretty big one with one extra floor for the bedroom and a big bathroom. We entered and he immidiatly went upstairs to put his stuff in our bedroom. He got down again and sneaked behind me since I was making some sandwiches in the kitchen.

AMber: I missed you princess

Krystal: I missed you to baby

I gave him a peck on the lips and immidiatly after that I stuffed his mouth with a sandwich. I laughed at his expression and then he chased after me. He chased after me through the whole penthouse until he got me at the living part of the penthouse, he landed on top of me and we were laughing. My head was inbetween his arms and my hands were on his chest. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him down and our lips met. we switched positions the whole time and it was fun to be like this with him again.

 


 

 

So this is what their lives are like now hehe. Amber is international star and he travels alot. Krystal is still rich spoiled girl.