Chapter 2

Still you
Donghae's P.O.V.

I woke up with the sound of the members laughing and chatting. I went out of my room and found Eunhyuk, Siwon, Kangin and Ryeowook chatting with beers on the table. I glanced at the living room to see the other members watching a horror film.

"Donghae shi. Your eyes are swollen. " Kangin said as he signalled me to sit beside him.

I quickly rinsed my face and sat beside him.

"Did you cry?" Siwon asked.

"I don't know. I'm not really in the mood." I answered as I grab chips from the bowl.

"All you need is alcohol." Kangin joked.

"Don't listen to him. What happened to your confrontation a while ago in the cafeteria?" Eunhyuk said.

"Let's not talk about it." I said. "I'll just go practice." I added and stood up to fix my things and change into a hip clothes.

I glanced at the window just to see a beautiful rainbow. I walked towards the balcony, only to see yoona with seunggi, their arms linked together. I looked up and tried to compose myself. I don't want to cry right now. I just want to let everything out.

I grabbed my bag, went to the kitchen, secretly grabbed a bottle of whiskey, water and left without a word.

I arrived at the SM company, 10 minutes later and asked for an empty practice room. I didn't show any expression, and left after bowing to the clerk.

I opened the door of the practice room and dropped my bag near the sound system. I played some music and started to warm up.

At this moment, I can't help but think about our past love, my past love with Yoona.

I shook my head and played a different music for me to start my dancing.

As I was dancing, images of Yoona and I kept appearing. I can feel my heart, pounding so fast and wants to give up. It lasted for about an hour.

I grabbed my bottle of water and drank. I then saw the bottle of whiskey that I secretly grab a while ago at the dorm. I placed the bottle back in my bag and grabbed the bottle of whiskey, Jack Daniels to be specific.

"Donghae yah, you brought a Jack Daniels and forgot the ice and coke." I sarcastically said to myself.

I opened it and began drinking it continously.

Memories, images, moments of Yoona and I, oncam and offcam keeps appearing in my mind for a long time. I can feel my head spinning, my throat bursting, and I thought it couldn't get any worse, our song Y played from my music player.

Tears continously falling from my eyes. I lay down on the floor as if like my stomach's aching, my left hand on top of my head, trying to compress this feeling. While my right hand is still holding the bottle of Jack. I can't control my feelings anymore.

I smashed the bottle of Jack beside me as if I was smashing a can of coke as I shouted aloud as If I was the only one in this building.

I can feel the pain that my hand experienced, the right side of my face, with some shattered glass, but my heart is bursting with pain.

I closed my eyes for at least 5 minutes, to calm myself down. Grabbed the phone on my left pocket using my left hand and dialed a janitor.

"I'm sorry but I accidentally spilled something in the 8th floor....... thank you."

I slowly stood up and saw Yoona from the mirror. She's wearing the clothes I saw a while ago when she was about to go on a date with Seunggi.

"Oppa, your hand..." Yoona said as she grabbed my right hand.

I shooked it away and grabbed my Itouch and bag.

I approach her and wrapped my left arms around her. I can feel her response as If she wants to remove it, so I spoke.

"This will be the last time, goodbye." I said and removed my arms around her.

I walk away and felt my tears falling down.