Chapter 3

Still you

Hyoyeon's P.O.V.

I was in the convenience store of our dorm building buying the other members some snacks before we continue our voice practice back at the dorm. It's already night time, but we're eager to make and show our fans some great comeback stage, so we're practicing harder as usual.

I paid the needed amount and grabbed the plastic that's full of snacks and drinks. I went out of the store, headed for the elevator when I saw at my right a man, bringing a drunken man with bleeding hands toward the same elevator I was approaching. Out of curiosity, I went near the two and saw Super Junior's Driver with Donghae on his right, a drunken Donghae to be specific.

"Uhm, what happened to him?" I asked as the man raised his head and was relief to see me.

"Hyoyeon a, can you help me bring him up the Dorm? He refuses to be treated, and is so drunk that I can't control him alone."

I wasn't able to answer quickly because of the circumstances that I might experience along the way. Eunhyuk might answer the door, and we haven't really talked that much lately. It will just make an awkward atmosphere.

"Hyoyeon?"

"Ah, Okay! I'll just call one of the members to grabbed this plastic I'm holding." I said as I grabbed my phone and dialed Taeyeon's number.

"Hyoyeon a! Where are you? We're so hungry!" Taeyeon shouted.

"Uhm, can you go down for a moment? I need to help a friend, but I'm holding the bag of foods."

"I'll just ask Jessica to do it. Wait!" Taeyeon said as she hung up on me.

I placed the plastic on the floor and grabbed the other side of Donghae. Woah, his right hand is still bleeding and needs medication soon. His smell is flowing with whiskey. It's the first time I saw Donghae like this 'cause he never really drinks alot, or never really drink.

"Oh my god."

"Sica, bring that plastic upstairs. I'll just help ajusshi bring Donghae up his dorm." I said as I signalled her.

"What happened?!" She shouted as she place a hand in front of .

"What do you think happened? We'll go, he's heavy. Help us in the elevator." I said as we made our way towards the elevator.

When the elevator door opened, Yoona and Seunggi was there and was surprised with the sight of us.

"Seunggi a.." Jessica started as she tried to hide the awkwardness with a giggle of hers. "Uhm, we'll just use the other elevator." She said.

"Ani, I was just about to leave." Seunggi said with a smile. "Yoona, I'll just go now." He said as he kissed Yoona in the cheeks and walked away without even asking about the sight of Donghae and the state that he is in.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." I said as Yoona and Jessica went out the Elevator and went to our dorm.

My heart is pounding, faster than before. Maybe because of the thought that I might be able to see Eunhyuk again face to face, or even speak a few words with him to explain the situation Donghae is in right now.

The elevator door opened as we reached the 10th floor and went towards the dorm of Donghae and the others. I pressed the doorbell and waited for the door to be opened.

As the door opened, the face of Eunhyuk was the first thing I saw. He was surprised with the sight of me being infront of their dorm but was calm when he saw Donghae beside me. I was dumbfounded as he slowly grabbed Donghae's arms, and was not able to speak like it was planned.

"Uhm, Donghae is-"

"Thanks Hyoyeon, Ajusshi. I'll take it from here." Eunhyuk said and closed the door without glancing at me once again.

I arrived at our dorm, still speechless from our encounter a while ago. He's aura changed, even the way he talks back at me.

"Hyoyeon Unni, what happened?" Yuri asked as I sat beside her in the living room where the other members are seated as well. "Sica said that Donghae was bleeding and drunk." She added.

"Well, yeah. I don't know the story behind it." I said as I sat comfortably trying to erase the memory of what happened a while ago.

"It's obvious, it's because of Yoona." Sica said coldly as Taeyeon hissed at her.

"Don't mind her Yoona, as long as you're happy, we're happy." Sooyoung said as she grabbed a spoonful of icecream.

"Oh no, don't get me wrong. I'm fine with it." Jessica said as she hugged Yoona from the back.

"Omo, unnies." Seohyun shouted.

"Why?" Sunny asked.

"Kyuhyun Oppa said that Donghae has a flu and enteritis. Poor Donghae Oppa. He'll be hospitalized." Seohyun said as I glanced at Yoona waiting for her reaction.

You can tell that she's disturb, no, worried or don't know what to do.

Donghae's P.O.V.

I woke up feeling light headed. I opened my eyes only to see that I wasn't in my dorm but in the hospital. I glanced around, hoping that at least one of the members are here, but sadly no. I saw a note beside me, with all the members writing. I can't help but smile, smile with the thought that they love me, and they're taking care of me.

I closed my eyes with the thought of Yoona taking care of me like she used to, talking like there's no tomorrow, laughing like it's the end of the world, hugging me like I'll leave her yet it's the other way around.

I felt a tear escaped from my eyes and remembered the lyrics that I helped wrote for our song Still you.

That familiar perfume that she loves to put when I hugged her for the last time in the practice room. The smiles she use to give me. But then, the image of her riding in someone else's car, linked arms with him. That time, I thought that I was okay, that I've moved on but no. It's still her. Obviously I'm sick, can't deny that. Deleted her photos from my phone, yet, stays on my mind.
 

Maybe, there's still hope. Maybe this is the perfect time to find myself, find that person that Yoona loved. I need to bring myself back to normal, and show her that I'm strong and can stand alone.

I loved Yoona. I still do.