Chapter 4

Still you

Yoona's P.O.V.

I just finished taping an episode of our drama. Wahh. I'm so tired, I just want to lay on my bed at the dorm. It's been almost 2 weeks after Hyoyeon and Eunhyuk's interaction and she still can't move on even when her boyfriend always visits her.

"Yoona!" I turn around and saw Seunggi waving happily at me infront of our dorm building.

"Seunggi oppa." I waved and walked towards him. "It's past 1 am, how long have you been waiting here?" I continued.

"For about 30 mins, I contacted your manager." He said showing his smartphone. "In return, you have to accompany me in that 24 hours cafe." He added pointing towards the cafe just infront of our building.

"Sure! After all, you deserve it." I said and linked arms with him.

Don't get me wrong, we're still dating. Maybe I still don't want a serious relationship where there's too much commitment, dating is fun. After all, we're still getting to know each other.

Seunggi Oppa opened an umbrella since it's already snowing in Seoul.

As we entered the cafe, the strong aroma of coffee surrounded the place, and the calming music of Davichi entered our ears.

"Iced Americano and Donut." I said to Seunggi as I faced him and immediately know the flavor of Donut I want.

"I know, find us a place." He said as he kissed me on the cheeks and went to the counter.

I found us a place 2 oclock from the entrance door. A perfect seat to be able to see how they make their coffee.

I was humming to the beat of the music when the entrance door opened and the eye of the Donghae catches mine. I don't know how to respond, but even before I planned on looking away, he just smiled, and continued to walk. Eunhyuk even waved at me. I was dumbfounded. I followed their direction and my heart started to beat fast as Donghae is approaching the counter, where Seunggi is. I stood up, and was about to go to Seunggi, when Donghae just high fived with Seunggi, exchanging laughters.

Seunggi saw me, and pointed towards my direction. I sat down as he sat infront of me.

"You okay Yoona? You look like you saw a ghost." He said.

"I'm fine." I smiled as I placed my food infront of me. "What did you and Donghae laughed about?" I asked.

"Boy stuff." He smiled.

"Really?" I asked.

"What else? He seems perfectly fine!" He smiled again.

"But-"

"Seunggi. we'll go now." Donghae said as he smiled at Seunggi then towards me.

"Bye." I was able to say.

"Don't keep Yoona for too long now, she still needs to sleep." Eunhyuk said as he waved at me and they left.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Thanks again Seunggi for the Americano." I said as we were about to say our goodbyes.

He hugged me.

"Thank you Yoona. I'll text you tomorrow." He said then removed his arms around me and went towards the elevator.

I waved at him before closing the door to our dorm.

"Yoona, seriously, you still have the energy?" Taeyeon said as she rubbed her eyes, obviously from a sleep.

"Sorry, I was late. I was with-"

"Seunggi, I know. Just don't forget about getting some sleep."

"How'd you know I was with Seunggi?" I asked as we started to walk towards the dining room.

"Eunhyuk was here, I made him buy me some coffee."

"With Donghae?" I said as I remember they were together a while ago.

"Yeah, good thing that Hyoyeon was asleep already." She said as she was about to walk towards her room.

"Unni." I said as I placed my americano down the dining table and faced her.

"What?" She faced me.

"What does it mean when an ex of yours smile towards you as if nothing happened? Like, he doesn't have any hard feelings?" I asked as I remember the image of Donghae, smiling at me with his angelic face.

"Maybe, it just means that he has already moved on. He already accepted the fact that he doesn't have anymore chance." Taeyeon said and left me all alone in the dining area.

I sat down and started to think of reasons why Donghae is acting like that.

Ugggh! Why do I even think about him? I pout. Could it be that I still have not fully moved on from him?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whoooooo!!!!!!!!!! Kyuhyun Shiii!!!!! Seohyun a!!!! Weeee!

The sound of girls and boys keeps lingering in my head. It's so noisy as If it was here.

I woke up to see the view of my americano and the oven behind it; only to realize that I fell asleep on the dining table. I faced towards the place where I can hear noises and saw some of the Super Junior members and Snsd Members taking pictures of.... Seohyun and kyuhyun. I laughed at the view, thinking that it was like a highschool prom. I'm so proud of Seohyun being in a musical for the first time.

"Unni, you're up!" Seohyun said as all of them faced me.

I waved at them only to realize that I still haven't brushed my teeth and worse, washed my face.

"I'm going to the washroom." I said as I covered my face and walked towards the washroom, when I heard them stopping me.

I didn't bother and still walked towards the washroom. I was about to grab the door, when the door opened from the inside and saw Donghae infront of me.