Short Chapter 1

Still you
Donghae's P.O.V.

"Yah, you okay?" Eunhyuk asked as he sat at an empty chair beside me while we're headed towards Korea after our performance New Years Eve.

"Like they said, start the year with a bang." I sarcastically said as tears started to fall.

"It's not something new anyway, be strong Donghae a." Eunhyuk said as he patted me at the back and walked back to his sit.

I thought I'm fine with it. I thought I have already moved on. Yet, here I am. I never thought this situation can be more painful than the part where only our company and seunggi's company know that Yoona and Seunggi are dating. Publicizing is more painful than I thought.

Now, I have to work as if I'm not in pain.

I continue to cry as I place my sunglasses on my face and rose up from my sit as the plane already landed. We passed by airport comfortably since it's not announce that we're arriving today. It's not really planned but we insisted on spending our January 1 in Korea.

It's 8 am in Korea and we are scheduled to arrive in the company at 9, to meet the other members. I wonder if I'll be able to see Yoona. I miss her yet, I don't know if I'll be able to handle seeing her.

As we arrive in the company, we walked directly straight to the cafeteria only to see the other members and SNSD talking while laughing.

I can't help but smile and realize that I've missed them. My heart started to pound, at the thought that Yoona might be there. Fortunately, she's no where to be found.

We greeted the others as we approach our seat.

"Donghae yah, you're not removing you're glasses?" Kangin asked.

I waved my hand indicating no.

"Where's Yoona by the way?" Eunhyuk asked sensing my thought.

"She'll be here in a minute. She went to the comfort room." Hyoyeon answered.

I stood up feeling the pressure.

"I'll go back to the dorm. I wasn't able to get any sleep, and any moment, my eyes might just close itself." I said cheerfully to make sure the other members won't worry.

"You sure?" Whispered Eunhyuk as he sensed it.

"Yeah." I said.

I was approaching the door when Yoona appeared. I stopped, thinking what to do. My eyes are covered so she won't notice. She is stunned at my presence yet composed herself as she approach me.

"Donghae shii"

I smiled, "Happy New Year, Yoona" I said and passed by her after saying those words.

I can hear my heart pounding so fast as if there was no space for rest.

I walked towards the exit of the company, and finally let my tears fall.

Why Yoona? Why must you do it to me? It's too soon. I wasn't ready for this. I should've saved our relationship when there was still time. I was too stubborn, too scared.