Prologue

Frozen for 200 Years

"He was put through too much pain to be treated with any harm. He was just a lost puppy. But I was cruel, I put him back where he started."

Baekhyun woke up one morning, again to see his pillow under his feet instead of his head. He opened his eyes fully and saw big round eyes starring blankly at him, just like every morning. Baekhyun gave a delightful smile, knowing that Chanyeol has not escaped. He pushed him away, as Chanyeol sits on his bottom and starts rubbing his fingertips along the carpet. Baekhyun again smiles at the guy who seemed to be amused by the material. 

Baekhyun stood up and open the curtains, where the light entered the dark room. Chanyeol squeeled, as he covers his eyes with both his hands. Feeling a little blissful Baekhyun walks towards him and kneeled in front of him. He held the taller guys  palms and exposed the light. Chanyeols eyes squints as he started to whine. 

"It's okay don't be scared " Baekhyun says. He pulled Chanyeols wrist and grabbed him towards the window. 

Baekhyun looked outside, and Chanyeol watched him for a few seconds- afterwards Chanyeol copied, and looked outside; where he sees the new wonders, the buildings , the cars. Everything. Baekhyun looked at the other guy, who looked confused. His eyebrows were furrowed, and his eyes concentrated on every detail of the view. 

"me...where?" He asks in his deep voice.

"you are in 2014. welcome to Korea. Park Chanyeol "