Snapshot - BONUS CHAPTER

Affairs of the Heart

“Hyung, why do I need to wear a blind fold?”

 Scrunching his nose in annoyance as cold liquid touch Baekhyun’s bare skin. But all the irritation had been quickly changed as he shuddered at the sudden hand caressing his exposed body. It was cold but somehow it felt warm. Baekhyun succumb to the soft touches trailing from his back down to his thighs.

“Ch-chanyeol hyung.”

Chanyeol found it hard to breathe. And the growing pain he felt against his boxers was painfully pleasurable. His eyes were full of lust as they gazed down the milky skin of his younger brother.

He’s a sinner.

He’s a sinner enjoying touching his younger brother’s body.

He’s a sinner lustfully savoring the body in front of him.

He’s a sinner wanting to pin his younger brother into the wall and take care of their needs.

Chanyeol would probably replace satan’s throne for all the sins he committed and certainly will soon commit in the next few minutes.

his lips as his eyes wander off to Baekhyun’s exposed member, Chanyeol kept his right hand in Baekhyun’s right thigh, skin to skin.

Chanyeol felt himself growing harder and harder each second. His eyes still focused on Baekhyun’s member. How he wished he could taste it.

He was resisting touching himself then and there. But he needed to take care of it soon.

How can something so wrong feel so enjoyably right?

“Baek.” It was hoarse and deep whispered into Baekhyun’s neck sending chills into Baekhyun’s shivering body.

Chanyeol wished he could discontinue this - his hands touching Baekhyun’s thighs but he couldn’t.

A moan escaped Baekhyun’s lips.

Everything was wrong; immoral at that matter.

Chanyeol was taken aback but the sound his ear just processed was so beautiful he needed to hear it again. But he knew he should not.

This wasn’t supposed to happen. Everything was wrong.

Chanyeol should not feeling pleasure from all of this, not when his younger brother wasn’t aware of his advancements and too innocent to notice Chanyeol’s motives.

Chanyeol needed to stop.

Sighing, Chanyeol fought hard. He gathered all the sanity left and focus on what really should he be doing not the thing he lustfully wanting.

 

 

“Turn around.” Chanyeol ordered.

 

 

 

 “I’ll scrub your back”

 

 

Baekhyun had an accident just the other day when he and Sehun decided to practice a dance routine for their school’s annual presentation.  Baekhyun had not seen Sehun extend his hand and it was too late to step away. Sehun’s hand had collided with Baekhyun’s bady and the latter ended up falling down, right arm first and his whole body pressing his right arm hard against the floor.

 

And Chanyeol was tasked to help his injured brother to take care of his needs – food, hygiene.

 

“Can I remove my blindfold now? My eyes hurt hyung.”

“We’ll be finished in no time. And don’t move or your right arm will worsen.”

“Sehun should be doing this.” Baekhyun said, “because he was the one who accidentally injured mo se he must suffer by giving me a bath.”

 

 

“Do you want Sehun to see you ?”

“I don’t want to burden you any longer hyun, you’ve done enough.”

Chanyeol sighed but continued to wash away the remaining soap on Baekhyun’s body.

“You will never be a burden to me Baek.” It was almost a whisper but Chanyeol knew his brother heard it.

“Because I love you.”

And it was true, brighter than the sun, calmer than the moon. More real than it will ever be because Chanyeol loves Baekhyun, not because Baekhyun is his brother but because Baekhyun is Byun Baekhyun.

“You’re the best hyung!” Baekhyun giggled.

 

A few more minutes of antagonizing resistance and Chanyeol was freed.

“So, can I take off the blind fold now?” Baekhyun asked while Chanyeol was draping a towel towards Baekhyun’s body.

He doesn’t want his brother to be seeing his hard on. Chanyeol checked his pants if the lump is still visible; it wasn’t completely gone but it Chanyeol knew he could manage it.

“All right, you can remove it now.”

Baekhyun dramatically reaches for his eyes, “I’m not blind. I can see now.” Gasping as if he it was his first time witnessing a light, Baekhyun continued his little act.

Chanyeol can’t help but chuckle at the childishness of his younger brother. Times like these, Chanyeol wanted the moment to stop. He liked to imagine their own little world filled with happiness and laughter.

But everything was abruptly stopped.

And all came back to reality.

The harsh truth Chaneyol wanted to erase.

“Damn it! It’s 10 already. I’ll be late.” Baekhyun cursed as he hurriedly run off to his dresser and scouted for clothes to wear. He settled for ripped jeans and plain white shirt.

“Hyung.” Baekhyun was smiling brightly, “I’m not under dressed right?”

Chanyeol could only nod.

“I’m really excited hyung.”

“Thanks hyung. You really are the best. I’m excited for this date”

Chanyeol smiled brightly, his best smile.

Was there something Chanyeol had overlooked? Or was Chanyeol’s decision was the worst? Chanyeol found it hard to think systematically when everything was happening so quickly. Chanyeol felt defeated and depressed. He had lost control of his destiny ever since that fateful night. Sometimes, Chanyeol wished he could go back in time and redo his decisions; maybe it won’t be this painful.

Every life has one true candid shot - an intangible photo that people take and bury into their heart. A candid shot that dictates your one true love.

Chanyeol had his snapshot long time ago.

It was with Baekhyun.  It is with Baekhyun and will always be with Baekhyun.

 

But Baekhyun had his own snapshot…

 

“Thanks for bringing Kris hyung in my life.”

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun’s snapshot was with Kris. 

 

 

 

 

 


For Cj and Kei :> 
 

Nestine's twitter accounts @baekmesomeyeol | @YYJae_bap

Steph's twitter account @coolcatmeow14