Part Six: Journey to the Past Dara's Story.

Blood Lust

5542 Words. A little bit of my Greek Mythology nerd came out...You'll see.

Blood Lust Chapter Six: Journey to the Past Dara's Story.

A/N: I was true to my word and I brought you guys a new chapter! I have so many ideas for this series and I hope you guys can keep up. More notes at the end! Enjoy!

Seunghyun wakes in an unfamiliar bed with Jiyongs' comfortable warmth on his left side and he almost panics. Suddenly the events from the day before flash through his memory and he's almost seething with anger until:

Go back to sleep baby, you're stressing me out, even in my dreams.

He looks down at his side to see Jiyong still snoring softly and smiles.

Well I guess. Seunghyun says to Jiyong who smiles in his sleep. Seunghyun settles back down and is about five seconds from sleep when a chipper, if not slightly bruised, Minzy waltzes through their door smelling of fresh blood.

“Get up you lazy bums. We have a long day ahead of us and you two need to eat so that you don't pass out or something. Also, Dara wants to talk to everyone downstairs.” Minzy sounds far too happy for it to be nine in the morning.

“We'll be right down.” Jiyong mumbles into Seunghyun's chest.

“Youngbae said if you guys weren't downstairs in three minutes, he's gonna send four buckets of ice water up here and dump them on you simultaneously.” Minzy says with a fake innocent smile and Jiyong groans loudly and dramatically.

“Fine, fine we're coming, but if you don't leave in three seconds, you're going to see something you don't want to.” Jiyong tells her and Minzy smiles.

“It's not like I haven't seen it before.” She says with a smirk as she walks out the door. Jiyong sighs again and Seunghyun kisses his forehead.

“It's time to wake up babe. We have to go talk to the others about what we're going to do and how we're going to do it.” Seunghyun tells him as he starts to get out of the bed. Jiyong has other ideas though as he tackles Seunghyun back down to the bed and kisses him slow and sensual.

“I say we let them go do whatever it is they were going to do without us; It's been a while since we've been...intimate with each other don't you think?” Jiyong asks letting his index finger trail down to the waistband of Seunghyun's boxers and Seunghyun almost takes him up on his proposition until there's a loud banging on their door that almost scares them both less.

“Get off each other and come downstairs for breakfast while we figure something out. bastards.” Minzy says from the other side of the door and Jiyong sighs.

“Well then, I guess I'm not getting laid today. I hate our friends.” Jiyong says as he picks up a shirt off the floor and puts it on while Seunghyun does the same and laughs at him even though he kind of agrees with that statement.

“It's not that bad Ji. Besides, we need to figure out what's going on before we leave our scent anywhere anyway, so come on, let's go.” Seunghyun tells him and drags him from his spot on the bed all the way down the stairs.

“Well don't you two look bright and shiny this morning?” Bom asks with a sarcastic smile as they both glare at her and she laughs like an . The others at the table look over at them and smile brightly.

“So how are things?” Seungri asks and Jiyong rolls his eyes and flips him off.

“Don't talk to me. Just tell me what we're going to do and when we're going to do it.” Jiyong snaps and Minzy nearly falls she's laughing so hard. She would have fun being a block.

“Well actually, Dara has something to tell everyone.” Chaerin tells them and they all look expectantly at the couple. Chaerin nods at Dara encouragingly and Dara sighs before she starts talking.

“Last night, after everyone went to bed, I was toying around with my cloth trying to figure out where to even start when I got a vision of a god, Hephaestus, and a temple and I think I know where we need to go next.” Dara says twisting the cloth around her fingers.

“Athens Greece.” Chaerin finishes for her and everyone nods almost solemnly.

There's a multitude of things going on in everyone's minds, but they're all more troubled about what they might find when they get there. So far, the only thing these journeys have brought was pain and none of them want Dara to have to deal with the same things the others have had to deal with. They all make quick work of packing what little things they've brought with them and their blood bags and they set off the short distance from Lyon, France to Athens taking in the scenery as they pass and they run until they reach a well populated area and see a large building in front of them.

Chaerin's eyes and smile widen considerably and she turns to everyone else. “Let's go in.” She says excitedly and Dongwook groans because he knew this was coming.

“Chae, we have somewhere to be, we don't have time right now.” Dongwook tells her and she gasps scandalized.

“You always have time to shop. Besides, we don't have a time limit and we're in Greece! This place is beautiful and I think we should do all the things that tourists do including shop.” Chaerin tells them excitedly and Dongwook laughs.

“Fine, we might as well.” Dongwook says as they cross the street and head to the mall. He thinks he hears Seungri say something along the lines of 'such a softy' but that's neither here nor there.

“Besides, if you would have said no, I would have just guilt tripped you all into it anyway.” Chaerin says shamelessly.

Athens Metro Mall has to be the biggest place that Dara has ever seen and she gasps when they enter the place. They walk up to the malls map in the front and she sees there's at least eighty stores and restaurants and Dara notices something slightly disturbing about herself.

“I can read Greek?” Dara says turning to the others confused.

“You can?” Seunghyun asks and she shrugs.

“Haven't you been able to read Greek?” Chaerin asks her and she shakes her head. “Yes you can, remember when we went to that Greek restaurant in California? You read all the things from the menu to me and just kinda brushed it off like it wasn't a big deal.” Chaerin tells her nodding.

“Alright then.” Dara says just accepting this information because it really shouldn't be all that surprising at this point. “Where do you guys wanna go? There's restaurants on the fourth floor and a whole lot of clothing stores scattered . Let's go to the clothing stores first.” Dara tells them and they all look down at their not even close to clean clothes and they all nod.

“Come one ladies, we have some shopping to do.” Chaerin says motioning for all the ladies to follow her.

“But it would be easier if we stayed together and –” Dongwook starts.

“And we'll meet you back down here in about two hours. Remember, we're being tourists!” Chaerin tells them as her and the other ladies walk off towards who knows where.

“Alright ladies, where to?” Lydia asks looking at her gang of ladies as they all look around in wonderment.

“I say anywhere is fine with me. I need some new everything, so all stores are acceptable.” Minzy says and all the other girls laugh. The spend the next two hours talking and laughing and genuinely enjoying each others company as they almost buy out the stores with whose ever card number they're using.

“So isn't that kind of stealing? Did we just steal from some poor Greek person?” Ailee asks as they leave a store and they all hear Youngbae's voice in their minds.

“No, the credit card number is from some rich jerk in America who would have probably spent the money on the same things we're spending it on. Don't worry though, he has a few million dollars to spare.” The girls laugh and roll their eyes.

“So, who has the checklist again?” Dara asks and Bom grabs the little list they've made out of her back pocket.

“Got it.” Bom says and pulls out a pen to check things off of the list. “Alright, did we buy a bunch of cute shirts?” Bom asks and all the girls look into their bags.

“Check.” Chaerin says triumphantly.

“Ok, Shoes?” Bom asks.

“Check.” And they check every thing off of their lists feeling accomplished to have gotten so much shopping done in two hours. When they walk up to the men standing in the front entrance area all of their eyes bug out at the amount of bags the women have acquired.

“It's been two hours.” Jiyong says taking a multitude of bags out of Dara's hand as she smiles at him thankfully.

“I know, I'm a little ashamed that this is all we got, but we didn't have much time, what do you expect?” Ailee asks and Seunghyun laughs incredulously as he tries to balance three boxes of shoes on top of some bags of clothes.

“This has to be some type of an obsession. You can't expect us to carry all of this to the hotel can you?” Youngbae asks the women and that sigh at him.

“Fine you big babies, we'll go get some luggage to carry it around in.” Lydia says as she and Chaerin go to find some type of luggage for all of their clothes to go in. After they have everything packed into some luggage they look around and Dara sees a woman that seems approachable.

***“Με συγχωρείτε, μπορώ να έχω οδηγίες για το πλησιέστερο ξενοδοχείο?” Dara asks the woman surprised at her own language skills. The woman smiles at her and nods.

“Ναι, υπάρχει ένα ξενοδοχείο κοντά εδώ ονομάζεται InterContinental Athenaeum Αθήνα που μπορεί να αρέσει. Ελληνική σας είναι πολύ καλή, έχω να σας συναντήσει πριν?” The woman asks and Dara shakes her head.

“Όχι, δεν έχουμε συναντήσει, αλλά σας ευχαριστώ πολύ για τη βοήθειά σας.” Dara tells the lady bowing and smiling back at her friends. “She says there's a nice hotel called the InterContinental Athenaeum Athens that's close by, so lets go.” Dara tells them and they all follow her lead to wherever it is they're going. When they get to the hotel and check in (“That rich guy is gonna be pissed when he gets his credit card bill back and sees all the purchases on the trip to Greece that he never took.” Youngbae and Dongwook shrug and sign for the rooms anyway.) they change and meet out in the hall.

“While I do love you guys, I want people other than you to see my new fancy clothes.” Chaerin tells them waving her hands around herself in a flourish.

“Yeah, how about we go take a walk and then go grab something to eat?” Minzy suggests and they all nod and/or shrug because they're willing to do just about anything at the moment.

After a relatively peaceful walk through some of the main streets by the hotel they're at, they decide to stop at this little restaurant called TO ΤΡΙΚΥΚΛΟ and they're seated almost immediately and served their drinks. After they order Minzy looks around at everyone else at the table.

“So guys, I was thinking, how did you guys meet your mates? I mean, we've never really talked about it so I was wondering.” Minzy states looking around at everyone expectantly and waiting for someone to start talking.

“Well from what I remember, it was before we were taken by whoever lived next to Dongwook's aunt and uncle and they brainwashed us. I remember that me and Ailee met in what seems to be the most cliché scene ever considering she's a nature vamp and I'm a seeker; we met in a grassy field in the middle of nowhere.” Lydia tells everyone laughing despite her first statement. “I was still trying to fit in with humans, so I had stopped running for a while and it was taking it's toll on me so I decided to go run as fast as my legs would take me. Well, as I was running, I saw her in a clearing growing flowers from her hands, so I stopped and tried to creep up behind her to watch silently and, being the ever so graceful person I am, I tripped over a low tree branch and fell on top of her.” Lydia recounts and the others laugh.

“She literally fell for me.” Ailee adds on with a fond smile. “After we got up, she moved to sit beside me and asked me how I was growing flowers with my hands and I told her that I was a vampire without even thinking about it and she got really silent. Then, after like five minutes of silence, she smiled and said she was too. Then she asked me to teach her how to grow flowers and, since I didn't know any better, I tried to teach her.” Ailee and Lydia laugh while the others listen intently.

“That was an experience. As you know, I can't grow flowers with my hands, but while she was trying to teach me how to grow them, we fell in love so I think that's a lot more beautiful than any flower I've ever seen.” Lydia says rubbing her thumb over Ailee's knuckles. There is an assortment of different reactions; someone awws, someone oohs, and someone calls Lydia a cheese ball. “Oh whatever, like your love stories are any less sappy. How did you and Dara meet Chaerin?” Lydia asks focusing on them.

“Well, me and Dara were actually neighbors in this little apartment we used to live in. We had different schedules, so I never really met her, but one night I smelled what I thought was something burning and I rushed over there panicking because I thought someone was going to burn the whole building down. So I bust through her door and throw a bucket of water on whatever it is that's one fire.” Chaerin explains animatedly.

“That 'whatever it was' turned out to be me. I was messing around with my fire and she smelled it. At first I was mad that some human had come in and doused me in cold water, but then I realized that no human had ever been able to smell anything burning before, especially if I was just playing with the fire in my hand, so I put two and two together. I asked her if she was a vampire and she started backing away, but then I told her that I was too and that started out our friendship. Somewhere along the line, we fell in love without even being aware of it, and we've been together ever since.” Dara says leaning over to kiss Chaerin and the reactions are a lot like they were for Lydia and Ailee.

“How'd you two meet Youngbae?” Chaerin asks smiling over at Daesung and Youngbae because their story has to be an interesting one.

“It was actually like right after I had been turned into a vampire when I was on a mission to basically kill myself. Now, don't worry, I wasn't suicidal, but after being turned, I was constantly testing my immortal boundaries and seeing just how much I could do before I was seriously hurt. On this particular day, I had found an abandoned construction site with a bunch of metal sticking up everywhere and me, being the idiot that I was, decided that I was going to jump from the top of some railing onto the metal on the ground and see if I would live through it.” At everyone's confused look he adds in “This was before I knew metal killed vampires, ok? I wasn't the smartest kid ever.” Daesung laughs smiling so wide that his eyes almost disappear completely.

“So right before he decided it was a good idea to jump on a pile of sharp metal, I was walking up to the same site because the day before I had dropped my lucky necklace and I was retracing my steps to find it. Well, I look up and I see this kid jumping off of the highest point at the site and I freak out and right before he hits the metal, I lift him away from the site and sit him down gently in front of me.” Youngbae tells them and they all look at Daesung with wide eyes.

“Well, after he sets me on my feet, I was so excited and I asked him how in the world he did that and he started to back away and I realized that he was a vampire too; I could smell it on him. After that we became the best of friends, but it took us a century of running around our feelings and playing them off as if they were nothing for us to finally admit that we were mates. Of course Seunghyunnie helped with that a little too.” Daesung says and Seunghyun looks at him confused.

“When Daesung first moved in with us, he thought we were dating and he was really jealous.” Youngbae explains and Seunghyun nods slowly.

“That explains so much.” Seunghyun says and Daesung laughs.

“We're friends now, but I hated you at first, just so you know.” And Seunghyun's only response to that is to stick his tongue out at him much to the others amusement.

“So how did you and Bom meet Min?” Chaerin asks Minzy who is currently staring lovingly at Bom.

“You wanna tell the story or do you want me to?” Bom asks her and she shakes her head.

“I love the way you tell it, so why don't you tell them?” Minzy states it more than asks and looks at Bom as if this is her favorite story to hear which, in hindsight, it probably is.

“Well, me and Min have known each other since we were both humans, but after we were turned, we hated each other.” Bom laughs. “We were actually fighting over this human girl who was straight by the way, so we hated each other and we were constantly trying to compete with each other for her affection. Well, she actually was a close friend of ours and she thought that we'd make a cute couple, so one day she invited us both out to the same restaurant and told us that if we could be nice to each other for three hours then she would give us a chance. Low and behold, we started talking and found out that we had a lot in common and that we were both vampires. We tolerated each other after that, but every time we tried to talk to her, she would just tell us to be nice to each other for an extended amount of time. The time went all the way up to three weeks of hanging out with each other before we realized what she was trying to do and, by that time, it was too late and we were in love with each other. And the rest is history.” Bom ends and the others clap at the story. The rest of the evening is spent recounting a lot of other memories the couples have together and Dara listens quietly and tries to shake off the dread she's been feeling all night. As they exit the restaurant, no one is aware of the eyes following them out the door.

~~

When they make it back to their room, Chaerin tackles Dara to the bed and gives her a bruising kiss.

“What was that for?” Dara asks after they pull back and wraps her arms around Chaerin's waist subconsciously.

“Just cause you're cute.” Chaerin says with a smile and Dara shakes her head and rolls her eyes. “Also, I was hoping it would help keep your mind off of whatever we might find her tomorrow. I know you've been worried since we got here and I understand, but I'm here for you and I always will be.” Chaerin tells her kissing her forehead and Dara smiles.

“I know baby, it's just so scary to know that there's something about myself that I don't even know about, you know?” Dara asks Chaerin on the tail end of a sigh.

“I know exactly what you mean babe, it's terrifying, but it's also so much easier to understand things about yourself that you never understood. Maybe you'll learn why you can't control your fire without feeling a certain way?” Chaerin says hopefully and Dara smiles. If there's one thing she loves about Chaerin, it's her ability to make the best of any situation or scenario.

“You're right. Thank you baby. I love you.” Dara says pressing a soft kiss to Chaerin's lips.

“I love you too.” Chaerin tells her and they settle down for bed.

~~

“Did you feel us being stared at when we were at dinner or was that just me?” Dongwook asks Seungri as he works the kinks out of Dongwook's shoulders with skilled fingers.

“I felt it too. It wasn't the normal staring we usually get either, it was a little...threatening?” Seungri says unsure if that word even describes the creepy feeling her's been feeling at dinner.

“I thought I was the only one. Maybe I'm paranoid, but I have a bad feeling about tomorrow.” Dongwook tells Seungri. Seungri kisses the top of his head and hugs him close to his own body.

“That could have to do with how protective you are over the girls too though.” Seungri says and Dongwook nods in his embrace.

“Maybe. I know they can take care of themselves, but I wouldn't know what to do with myself if they were hurt. Did you see Chaerin's face when she found out what Seunghyun's dad had done? She was broken and I don't think any of the girls deserve to go through that. Neither do any of us, but still. I just don't know what to do.” Dongwook admits and Seungri hums and stays silent for a while.

“What we can do is trust in each other. If the girls need us, they'll tell us and we need to trust that Dara will too. Dara may be small, but she's the toughest person I've ever met, and she takes everything in stride with a smile on her face. I trust that she can take care of herself and that she'll lean on us when she can't. I also know that, no matter what, we'll all be by each other's side when this is all done and over with and we'll take care of each other.” Seungri says nodding slowly.

“You're right. Maybe I am just a little paranoid. But, I know exactly what can take my mind off of my paranoia.” Dongwook says with a mischievous lilt to his voice as he turns in Seungri's embrace and pins the other man down to the bed giving him a long, sweet kiss.

~~

When they wake up the next and meet in the lobby for breakfast, there's a cloud of tenseness hanging over them and it's almost palpable.

“Guys, we need to be more together for this, ok? We can't let doubt ruin this for any of us or for Dara. Now let's come together and try to relax for a few hours before we get into this. We have time.” Jiyong states and the others sigh and nod at him. Dara sends him a small thankful smile and they all discuss going to the Temple of Athena Nike to be tourists for a few hours and when they get there, they're all surprised at the lack of people there.

“I thought these temples were usually packed full of people. Is there a storm or something coming that we didn't know about?” Chaerin asks looking around at the empty temple. A quick glance at the sky tells them that that isn't the reason and they're starting to become even more confused.

“Hello Dara and friends.” They all turn to see a woman standing behind them in a hooded jacket standing in a dark corner of the temple.

“How do you know my name?” Dara asks the woman and she laughs a little too nicely and Dara is already on alert.

“Well sweetheart, how can I not know the great, great, great granddaughter of Hephaestus?” The woman asks stepping out from the corner of the temple.

“Granddaughter?” Dara asks a little incredulously as she points to herself.

“Of course I'm talking about you sweetie. You're so much like him, he carried himself the same way you carry yourself; confident and wary. Hephaestus was a great craftsmen. He made the weapons for all the Greek gods and goddesses; Zeus' Thunderbolts, Hermes' Helmet, Achilles shield, Perseus' Sword.” On the last statement, she stops walking forward and tilts her head. “You're lucky; you aren't as ugly as that filthy bastard.” Dara hears the spite in her words and tells the others to get down just ask the woman pulls back her hood and reveals angry red snakes atop her head.

“Medusa? But Medusa's dead.” Dara states looking away from the woman.

“You're exactly right, my mother Medusa is dead. I've waited for so long to be able to end Hephaestus' bloodline and it looks like you're the last one left.” The woman grabs Dara and turns her to face her and Dara's eyes snap shut.

“It's impolite to not meet someone's eyes when they're talking to you.” Dara hears snakes his beside her ears and feels some of them prod at her eyelids to try to make them open.

“But I thought that Medusa's children were all beasts that were already killed.” Dara states swallowing audibly when one of the snakes scrapes its teeth over her neck.

“Well, you thought wrong. I'm the oldest of my mothers children; the reason she was turned into a beast in the first place. My father Poseidon, may he rest in pieces, got my mother pregnant when he her and, when she was turned into the creature that she died as, so was her unborn child. I'm my mothers best kept secret.” Dara can hear the smirk in the womans voice and she takes a deep breath.

“You sound bitter a little bitter miss –” Dara stops speaking and waits for the woman who is patiently walking around her to finish the sentence.

“My name is Fanheia, daughter of Medusa.” The woman fills in and Dara nods.

“Seems like you hate your parents. You didn't even name Poseidon as your father when you introduced yourself.” Dara states semi-confidently ignoring the whispers of her friends at her bold move.

“No, not my parents, just my father; he's the reason I'm this way forever and the reason my mother was killed. And my mother was killed by a weapon that that bastard Hephaestus made. It's been my lifelong mission to kill everyone who comes from his bloodline and you my dear are the last person on my list.” Fanheia states and Dara snorts out a laugh.

“You know, you really should have let this go about four thousand years ago. Why hold a grudge against people you don't even know? I could be a really nice person and I'm hurt that on our first meeting you want to just kill me before even having coffee with me.” Dara fake pouts in an attempt to buy her some time and apparently it works because she feels Fanheia pace around her and hiss at her angrily.

“You're a cocky one aren't you? Almost like your mother that way.” Dara gasps and opens her eyes to look at her and what she's expecting to happen never does; instead of being turned to stone, she looks at Fanheia with half of her face and upper body covered in scales and the other half looking just as human as any other person Dara has ever seen and Dara smirks because this is definitely something that evens out the playing field. “Impossible!” Fanheia hisses looking at her incredulously. “You should be stone; how are you still alive?” Fanheia asks staring Dara down and Dara shrugs at the woman because even she's confused about that one.

“You don't seem so confident now that I can look at you. You seem a little scared.” Dara tilts her head at Fanheia and Fanheia cackles incredulously.

“Oh please, you may be able to look me in the eyes, but you're just a simple human with very little god blood in you. You don't scare me.” Fanheia says and Dara full on smiles this time.

“Looks like you didn't do your research before you found me.” Dara tells her and before Fanheia even knows what's going on, Dara has her laying on the ground with her boot to her neck. “Because if you had done your research like most obsessive stalkers, you'd know that I stopped being human over two centuries ago. But, if you don't believe me,” Dara makes a dagger of fire in her hand and bends down to hold it right at the creatures neck. “Maybe this is proof enough.” Dara says with a smirk as Fanheia hisses and some of the snakes lash out at her. Dara slices the snakes with the fire dagger and Fanheia howls angrily and throws Dara off of her.

“No one cuts off my babies. You aren't the only one with powers little one.” Fanheia fashions a sword out of water and points it at Dara. “So maybe my father did give me one good thing, hmm?” Fanheia states examining the sword before she lunges at Dara with a loud cry. Dara just misses a sword to the forehead and she cracks her neck.

“So that's how you wanna play it huh? Well two can play at that game.” Dara focuses all of her anger on the woman and produces two fiery swords and tilts her head in an invite to Fanheia. Fanheia smirks and lunges at her and the only thing that's heard by the others is the women grunting and the smashing of the marble around them as bodies are thrown into columns of the temple with almost too much force. The grunts and gasps of pain go on for a while before there's a solid thud to the ground and the sound of someone choking. “Now,” Dara says sounding out of breath and a little tired. “How do you know my mother?” Dara asks Fanheia and the woman smirks through a bloodied mouth.

“Who do you think killed her? That cloth that you have in your pocket, that's her blood, and boy was it a pleasure to torture her until she screamed –” Fanheia never finishes her sentence because Dara grabs her sword and chops Fanheia's head off with the smile still on the womans' bloody face. Chaerin hears the clatter of metal hitting the ground and she stands and runs over to Dara when she sees that she's the only one still standing. After the others come from their hiding places, Fanheia's body turns to dust right in front of their eyes and blows away in a cloud of dust. Chaerin catches Dara when she almost falls from exhaustion and she smiles at her girlfriend gratefully.

“Let's get you home.” Is the last thing Dara hears Chaerin say before she slumps down and passes out from exhaustion.

When Dara wakes up, she's back at her own home and in her bed and she almost thinks that she dreamed about everything that had happened prior until she tries to move around and feels the soreness in her back from a particularly hard crash into the temple wall. Chaerin is sleeping beside her and, with some effort, she lifts a hand and through the others hair. Chaerin stirs in her sleep and wakes up smiling softly at Dara.

“You did it baby! You are so bad like not only are you a kick vampire, you have the same bloodline as a Greek god and you also killed a Greek goddesses daughter like how awesome is that?” Chaerin starts in as soon as she sees Dara smiling at her. Dara snorts because Chaerin would be excited about this and she kisses her slowly.

“I love you.” Dara tells her and Chaerin smiles.

“I love you too. Now go back to sleep you sap. Dream of me.” Chaerin tells her and Dara falls asleep and does just that.

Translations: Με συγχωρείτε, μπορώ να έχω οδηγίες για το πλησιέστερο ξενοδοχείο; - Excuse me, can I have directions to the nearest hotel?

Ναι, υπάρχει ένα ξενοδοχείο κοντά εδώ ονομάζεται InterContinental Athenaeum Αθήνα που μπορεί να αρέσει. Ελληνική σας είναι πολύ καλή, έχω να σας συναντήσει πριν? - Yes, there's a hotel near here called InterContinental Athenaeum Athens that you may like. Your Greek is very good, have I met you before?

Όχι, δεν έχουμε συναντήσει, αλλά σας ευχαριστώ πολύ για τη βοήθειά σας. - No we haven't met, but thank you so much for your help.

A/N: So how did you guys like this? By the way, there are lots of different versions of why Medusa was turned into a beast and I used the one where Poseidon her and Hera made her the way she did to protect her. Anyways, how did you guys like my little mix of Vampires and Greek Mythology? Was it awesome? Because it was awesome to write, that's for sure. Well, hope you guys enjoyed it and, if you haven't seen already, I edited chapter two and posted that too. I have so many plans for this story, so definitely look forward to it! Hope you loved it and happy morning/afternoon/evening/night lovlies!!!!! <3