Part 4: Journey to the Past: Chaerin's Story [EDITED]

Blood Lust

Words: 3843 3338 words not including the translations at the end of the chapter or the notes, please do enjoy!

Warning(s): Mainly Chaerin biased chapter because I haven't included everyone in the story as much as I wanted to. Also fluff because I couldn't resist. Happy reading!!! <3

They arrive at a hotel a town away from Hyun-Suk's house because they are all too tired to go on or even try to keep running, and Dongwook refused to ask Hyun-Suk if they could stay at his house for the sake of his own pride.

"Dongwook, he was only trying to help." Seungri tries to rationalize with Dongwook, but Dongwook isn't listening, still too upset from the earlier conversation they had with Hyun-Suk.

 

"Seungri, he called me a fledgling; I've never been so disrespected in my life!" Dongwook tells Seungri pacing their hotel room vividly the way he does when he's upset.

 

"Well, to be fair, you did question his powers and –" Seungri starts but one look from Dongwook stops him short.

 

"Are you taking his side?" Dongwook asks Seungri sounding just as hurt as he looks.

 

"No baby, of course not I'm just –" Seungri is cut off by Dongwook grabbing his jacket and standing to leave. "Dongwook, where are you –"

 

"Out." Dongwook says leaving the room and slamming the door behind him. Seungri sits there silently. He didn't mean to upset Dongwook, but he knew that Hyun-Suk was just trying to help them and Dongwook is being unreasonable. Seungri sighs knowing he probably won't see Dongwook until morning, and he needs to get all the rest he needs while he still can so he settles down for a restless nights sleep hoping that Dongwook doesn't do anything stupid.

 

~~~

 

"Chae, baby, are you ok?" Dara asks as she looks up at Chaerin from her position on the bed with a book balanced in her lap. Chaerin just stares at the letter listlessly and tries to make something out of it.

 

"I'm fine babe, just a little worried." Chaerin answers truthfully because lying to Dara is the dumbest thing she could ever do in the history of ever. She sits the letter down and lays down beside Dara snuggling into her warmth.

 

"Well stop worrying, you know how much I hate it when you worry." Dara says laying her head on Chaerins' chest. Chaerin smiles down at her and kisses the top of her head lovingly.

 

"I'll stop worrying babe. Let's get some sleep, we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow." Chaerin tells Dara as she shuts the little lamp on the bedside table off.

 

"Night babe. Love you." Dara says yawning and Chaerin smiles.

 

"Love you too baby." Chaerin says as she drifts off to sleep still troubled by her problems with the letter but content nonetheless with Dara in her arms.

 

~~~

 

Ailee laughs and flails around in the bed as Lydia tickles her sides.

 

"Lyd, baby stop! This is serious." Ailee tells her with a small pout and Lydia flops down on the be dramatically.

 

"I hate it when things get serious." She screams sounding muffled through the pillow that her face is buried in.

 

"You didn't hate it when we got serious." Ailee says with a smile on her face and Lydia looks up at her smiling.

 

"Well, you're a different story though. You kinda made me get serious about us; I didn't really have much of a choice." Lydia says with a sly smirk on her face as Ailee gasps indignantly.

 

"Hey I did not!" Ailee says as she tackles Lydia back to the bed. They wrestle around for a second, giggling loudly, until Lydia pins Ailee down to the bed breathing a little hard.

 

"You didn't let me finish brat." Ailee nods at her telling her to continue what she was saying. "You made me get serious, but that was also the greatest thing you've ever done if I do say so myself." Lydia says and Ailee rolls her eyes at her but leans up to peck her on the lips anyway.

 

"You're so cheesy." Ailee says smiling with a faint blush on her cheeks, because no matter how long they've been together, Lydia still makes her blush like a school girl.

 

"You love it." Lydia says as she rolls off of Ailee to the other side of the bed then she grabs Ailee and pulls her closer.

 

"Well, if I didn't love it, we wouldn't have been together for this long huh?" Ailee says and Lydia nods.

 

"You got a point there. Well goodnight my Aileean." Lydia says shutting their light off.

 

"Night Lyd. Love you." Ailee says snuggling closer to Lydia and yawning.

 

"Love you." Lydia says and the two fall asleep.

 

~~~~

 

Minzy stretches as she comes out of the bathroom after a nice, hot shower and sees Bom laying down on the bed and reading some book that she probably brought with her.

 

"Bom baby, do you need anything? Like a snack or anything?" Minzy asks her going over to the already stocked mini fridge and seeing if there's anything good in it.

 

"No babe, I'm fine, I just want you to come over her and cuddle with me!" Bom says in a borderline whiny voice. Minzy rolls her eyes and bounds over to the bed to lay beside Bom as Bom sits her book down and scoots over so that Minzy can lay down, but as soon as Minzy lays down, Bom scoots right back over to her. Minzy lays on her side and Bom wraps her arms around her waist laying her head in the crook of Minzy's neck.

 

"Goodnight Bommie! Love you to the moon..." Minzy says as she settles more into Boms' embrace.

 

"And back." Bom finishes and Minzy smiles in the darkness and closes her eyes.

 

~~~

 

"So baby, are you sure you're ok with finding out about our... things first?" Daesung asks Youngbae as he pulls the cover over both of them.

 

"I don't have much of a choice Dae." Youngbae asks smiling slightly solemnly at Daesung and Daesung shakes his head.

 

"I mean, you do have a choice, but I know you're too stubborn to change your mind, so why did I even ask?" Daesung asks in exasperation and Youngbae laughs obnoxiously.

 

"I'm not stubborn, I'm just...determined." Youngbae says as he throws an arm around Daesungs' shoulders and Daesung rolls his eyes.

 

"Yeah, that's what they're calling it nowadays." Daesung says and Youngbae laughs again.

 

"You're one to talk, you once didn't talk to me directly for a week because I almost forgot your human birthday." Youngbae says with an eyebrow raised and his arms crossed over his chest.

 

"Well, you're supposed to remember those! I remember like every thing we've done together in our entire history of being together, so you should too." Daesung says matter-of-fact like.

 

"Oh really, do you now? Well then, when did I first tell you that I loved you?" Youngbae asks.

 

"You said it right after I moved in with you and Seunghyun because I was convinced that you guys were together and you accidentally said it out loud when you really didn't mean to." Daesung says with a cocky smirk and Youngbae let's out a breath.

 

"Wow, you really do have a good memory." Youngbae says absentmindedly and Daesung nods. "Ok, when was the last time I said I love you?" Youngbae asks puffing out his chest confidently.

 

"This morning." Daesung says as if to say 'duh' and Youngbae shakes his head.

 

"Wrong, right now. I love you baby." Youngbae says kissing Daesungs' cheek and Daesung rolls his eyes but he can't stop the smile that's slowly spreading across his face as they lay down in bed together.

 

"Sap. Goodnight, and I love you too!" Daesung tells him and Youngbae smiles even wider as he turns off their light.

 

~~~

 

"Hey, Ji?" Seunghyun asks and Jiyong sticks his head out of the bathroom with a tooth brush in his mouth. Seunghyun smiles and shakes his head. "Finish brushing your teeth first weirdo." Seunghyun says laughing and Jiyong smiles a foamy smile at him. After Jiyong finishes brushing his teeth properly, he plops down next to Seunghyun who is playing some game on his newly acquired tablet.

 

"I don't even wanna know where you got that thing. What did you want?" Jiyong asks Seunghyun who is currently cursing at the yellow bird that is laying face down in front of a green pipe.

 

"Oh, it was nothing; I just wanted you to hurry up." Seunghyun says placing the tablet down and wrapping his arms around Jiyong to bring the two of them down onto the bed.

 

"What if I still had stuff I had to do?" Jiyong asks him leaning back into his embrace and smiling.

 

"You didn't." Seunghyun says and Jiyong rolls his eyes.

 

"So, has the whole mind reading thing transferred over to you yet?" Jiyong asks and Seunghyun is confused for a second but then he remembers what had happened earlier in the day.

 

"I don't know, think about something." Seunghyun tells him and he concentrates really hard to try and see what Jiyong might be thinking.

 

"Well, did you hear anything?" Jiyong asks him and Seunghyun smiles and kisses his temple.

 

"You should stop worrying like you told me to. We'll figure out what all of this means in time ok?" Seunghyun tells him out loud and Jiyongs' eyes sparkle when he smiles.

 

"Well then I guess it did pass over to you. Anyways, we can play around with that later, lets get some sleep, ok?" Jiyong asks him and Seunghyun nods already looking sleepy. Jiyong smiles down at him before he turns off the light and snuggles into bed with Seunghyun tiredly.

 

"Love you." he whispers to Seunghyun and Seunghyun smiles against his neck.

 

"Love you too." Seunghyun whispers back.

 

~~~

 

In the early hours of the morning, Seungri hears the door click as Dongwook walks in quietly.

 

"I was worried about you, you know?" Seungri tells him and Dongwook doesn't even flinch as he starts to undress.

 

"I know. I'm sorry baby I just –"

 

"Don't apologize; I understand. Now come cuddle with me because I missed you while you were gone." Seungri says to holding the cover up on one side for him. Dongwook smiles as he crawls into the bed with him.

 

"Goodnight, Love you!" Dongwook says and Seungri nods.

 

"Love you too." and Dongwook smiles and he hugs Seungri tighter.

 

~~~~

 

They all gather up at a local coffee shop the next morning to try to come up with some sort of a plan that might make all of this easier.

 

"I say we start with Chaerins'." Jiyong says without hesitation and everyone looks at him.

 

"Why?" Dongwook asks him curiously and he sets his cup of coffee down before going on to explain.

 

"Because the letter is written in French, so obviously we have to go to France to find whatever it is we need to find." Everyone thinks it over and they all voice their agreement in some way or another and Jiyong smiles.

 

"Well, you do have a point. So...let's get going then, shall we?" Chaerin says to the others smiling through her nerves. She's nervous, but she's also so pumped to find out more about why she's getting these visions and she's glad that she can get her stuff over with as soon as possible.

 

"Let's go then!" Dongwook agrees and they all head out of the coffee shop and, after making sure they have everything they need, start on their journey to France.

 

When they arrive some time later the view is spectacular and absolutely breathtaking as soon as they make it into Paris; the Eiffel Tower at night has to be one of the most beautiful sights Jiyong has ever seen.

 

"Not as beautiful as you." Seunghyun tells him telepathically and Jiyong blushes as Seunghyun grabs his hand and stares right ahead with him.

 

"Alright love birds, enough of that, we need to get going." Dongwook tells them smiling at his group of friends. Right then, everything freezes, and Chaerin is alone for a second. A vision becomes clear to her then; it's a house. A big Victorian house with two stairways on either side and the numbers 1837 on Rue Lavaud street.

 

Time is frozen again and then everything continues on as it had before, but everyone can tell that something has happened to Chaerin if the big smile on her face is anything to go by.

 

"Guys, I just got a vision, and I think I know where I need to go to get what I need to get." Chaerin says smiling widely at the others. "Follow me." She leads the others to the intersection of Rue Benoit, Rue Lavaud, and Beach Road and looks around slowly in the darkness. "In the vision there was a house on Rue Lavaud, so it must be this way." Chaerin says pointing down Rue Lavaud street. It's almost hard see the numbers on the houses but, in the distance, Chaerin sees the Victorian house that was in her vision and runs to it. The others follow obediently and when she pauses at the gate in front of the house, staring at it intently, Dongwook poses the question that everyone is thinking.

 

"So, what are we doing here exactly?" He asks her carefully and she turns to face them and the smile on her face has quickly faded.

 

"I...I don't know." She says and her shoulders slump a little. "Maybe we should –" Chaerin starts only to be cut off.

 

"Knock on the door and introduce ourselves; maybe there's some history behind this house that the owners might know something about." Dara interjects and everyone nods in agreement and Chaerin shoots her a relieved smile. They all start to walk up the path to the front door and as they walk up Chaerin notices that the house, though it looks in pristine condition, is quite old. The thing that gives that away is the lion head door knocker that she uses knock. The door is opened almost instantaneously and, before Chaerin can even utter a word, the woman interrupts her with a gasp.

 

*** (Translations at the end of the story.)"C'est toi… Je ne peux pas croire que c'est vraiment de vous." The woman says pulling Chaerin into a hug, and for some reason...Chaerin can understand her.

 

"Je suis désolé mais je ne sais pas vraiment qui vous êtes." Chaerin tells the woman and, wait, did she just speak French fluently?

 

"Non, mais je sais tout de toi; nous avons été vous attendent pour montrer jusqu'pendant des années.." The woman tells her and Chaerin should be scared, but she really isn't. The woman opens her door wide enough for all twelve of them to come into the house and Chaerin hears Seunghyun translating what the woman has said to the others. "Je sais que cela peut paraître étrange, mais ne vous inquiétez pas, nous savons que vous êtes un vampire." Chaerin looks at her wide eyed.

 

"Mais comment le savez-vous?" She asks the woman breathlessly as the woman ushers them into a lofty den area.

 

"C'est une longue histoire. Pour faire court, votre mère était lié d'amitié avec mon grand grand grand-mère." The woman explains with a soft smile on her face.

 

"Vraiment? So... vous savez quelque chose au sujet de ma mère?" Chaerin asks her trying not to sound too hopeful, but this woman seems to know a lot, so why not take advantage and see if she knows what Chaerin wants – no, needs to know.

 

"otre mère était une grande vampire avec une incroyable héritage. Elle a donné mon grand grand grand-mère le monde, et elle voulait faire la même chose pour vous, mais certains Vampire démoniaque l'a tuée. Nous n'avons jamais réussi à savoir pourquoi si..." The woman looks over at Seunghyun thoughtfully. "Vous regardez très familier…" the woman says to him thoughtfully and then a sad, pained expression crosses her face and she shakes her head slowly. "Connaissez-vous votre père?" The woman asks Seunghyun and he shakes his head no.

 

"Mon père m'a abandonnée quand j'étais encore humaine." Seunghyun answers and the woman shakes her head again but before Seunghyun can ask her why she asked him about his father she stands up to go get something from another room. When the woman comes back, she's holding an old looking scrapbook out to Chaerin with a smile.

 

"Je n'ai pas introduit moi-même, je suis Chantal. Chantal Dubois." The woman states and for some reason Dubois sticks in Chaerin's mind as someone she's heard of before. Chaerin looks through the scrapbook and is amazed to see her face. Well, not her face, but her mothers face. She sees her mother and a woman who looked vaguely like Mrs. Dubois in numerous pictures laughing and having a good time. She smiles at the numerous pictures but then she catches one that throws her off-guard; her mother and Mrs. Dubois' great great great grandmother kissing. She flips through more pictures and as she goes deeper into the pictures she sees her mother and Mrs. Dubois' great great grand mother in even more couple pictures.

 

"Votre mère l'aimait beaucoup." Mrs. Dubois tells her and she looks confused again.

 

"Attendez, si ma mère et votre grand grand grand-mère étaient tellement dans l'amour, comment ma mère m'avoir?" Chaerin asks Mrs. Dubois with her head tilted to the side.

 

"Eh bien, tout d'abord, avant de votre mère et mon gran a rencontré, elle a été forcée d'épouser un homme nommé Lee Dubois. Elle était très triste, jusqu'à, elle a rencontré votre mère de cours. Aussi, mon gran était un être humain, ce qui signifie qu'elle est décédé. Quand elle est morte à un âge avancé grâce à votre mère, elle m'a dit que votre mère a eu le coeur brisé et c'est quand elle a rencontré votre père. Il était un grand homme, et ils ont adoré l'autre beaucoup. Elle a toujours dit que, si elle aimait votre père, qu'il ne serait jamais en mesure de remplacer mon Gran. Ils vous a, et le reste est l'histoire. Vous avez deux leur rappelle-moi maintenant que je pense à ce sujet. On m'a toujours dit qu'ils étaient tellement dans l'amour et qu'ils ne pourraient pas obtenir suffisamment de chaque autre. Tout comme vous deux." Mrs. Dubois explains to her and Chaerin is slightly saddened by that; she couldn't imagine what life would be like without Dara and she knows that no one could ever replace Dara in her mind. As if knowing exactly what she was thinking, Dara grabs her hand and squeezes it tight with an encouraging smile and Chaerin can't stop the next question from coming out of .

 

"Que dire de mon père?" Mrs. Dubois looks at her sadly.

 

"Votre mère a toujours fait avoir un faible pour les humains." Mrs. Dubois says and Chaerin feels the tear roll down her face before she even knows that she's crying.

 

"Je n'avais pas l'intention de bouleverser vous chers, juste pensé que vous devriez savoir plus sur votre famille." Mrs. Dubois tells her and Chaerin shakes her head and smiles tearfully at Mrs. Dubois.

 

"Non, je ne savais même pas que des choses à propos de mes parents. J'ai grandi dans une famille d'accueil jusqu'à ce que j'ai tourné et je ne connaissais pas vraiment beaucoup à propos de mon vrai père et mère." Chaerin explains to her and Mrs. Dubois' face lights up again.

 

"Oh, et j'ai presque oublié, vous souvenez-vous de vos parents d'accueil?" Mrs. Dubois asks her and she shakes her head no. "Eh bien, qu'ils sont nos voisins! Au moins, leurs grands-enfants sont nos voisins. C'est pourquoi la Chambre est si familier à vous, vous étiez meilleurs amis avec mon arrière-arrière-grand-mère, et vous étiez toujours ici avec votre maman avant sa mort tragique. Vous devriez aller voir bientôt, ils vous y attend." Mrs. Dubois says and everyone stands up and heads to the door.

 

"Merci beaucoup, c'était génial de vous rencontrer." Chaerin says and Mrs. Dubois hugs her.

 

"Vous êtes très bienvenu et n'hésitez pas à y revenir." Mrs. Dubois says cheerily as the twelve head out the door with Seunghyun still translating for the others.

 

"So your mom and her great great great grandmother were lovers?" Dongwook asks but before Chaerin can answer Bom interjects.

 

"And you weren't always a foster kid?" She asks and Chaerin laughs.

 

"No I wasn't, but I know why I can speak French now." Chaerin says and the others look at her confused.

 

"My foster parents used to live in the next house over. Seunghyun didn't tell you that?" Chaerin asks looking at Seunghyun pointedly.

 

"I didn't catch that part." Seunghyun says sheepishly and everyone laughs.

 

"Ok guys, let's go, then we can check in to some hotel and rest for a while." Chaerin says as she knocks on the door of a house that doesn't look as old as Mrs. Dubois' house.

 

"Oh, Auntie Chaerin, it's you!" A woman in her late forties to early fifties says as she hugs Chaerin and Chaerin is confused for two reason; one because the woman is speaking Korean and two because the woman just called her 'auntie'.

 

"Auntie Chaerin?" Dongwook asks her and the woman looks like she just noticed the others that are with Chaerin. She scans Chaerins' friends and her eyes land straight on Jiyong.

 

"Jiyong...Jiyong is that you?" The woman asks eyes teary as she pushes past everyone else to hug him.

 

"Yes, but I'm sorry, I don't know who you are." Jiyong says but hugs her nonetheless.

 

"Of course you don't... you were so young." The woman hugs Jiyong harder and mutters something in English that Jiyong can't understand and, after a few minutes, she lets Jiyong go and invites everyone into her house.

 

"Come on in. Adrien should be down soon and I want you to meet your great niece Amelie." A little girl walks in holding her fathers hand and looking up at all of the adults that are standing around the room. As soon as her eyes hit Chaerin she runs to her and starts hugging her legs with a wide smile.

 

"What do I do?" Chaerin asks the others cluelessly.

 

"Pick her up. Duh." Bom says and Chaerin picks the little girl up.

 

"Hi sweetie." Chaerin says and the little girl just sways in her arms. She looks over at her mother and father who are holding each other and both trying not to cry.

 

"She's autistic; she usually doesn't let anyone but us touch her. I'm sorry I'm just so happy." Amelies' mother says as tears start falling from her eyes.

 

"Well, come on in and have a seat, you guys must be tired." Amelies' mother says to them ushering them into the living area.

 

"I'm sorry, we didn't get your name." Jiyong states and the woman smiles sadly.

 

"Anna. Anna Dupont, but my maiden name is Lefevre." Anna explains and the name seems so familiar but Jiyong just can't put his finger on it, and he spends the rest of their conversation pondering over how he knows that name and how this woman knows him.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Alright guys, this was a longer update with pre-bedtime fluff, and it's literally almost all about Chaerin, but it isn't a filler. There are many things in here that will be important later on, so keep this in mind. So, if there are any people who read this story and are fluent in French, if I got anything wrong, I am sorry, and please feel free to correct me. What did you guys think about this chapter? Feedback is always appreciated, and thank you so much for reading lovelies. Thanks again lovelies!!!!! <3

 

***~*~TRANSLATIONS~*~

Chantal: C'est toi… Je ne peux pas croire que c'est vraiment de vous.– It’s you… I can’t believe it’s really you.

Chaerin: Je suis désolé mais je ne sais pas vraiment qui vous êtes. – I'm sorry but I don't really know who you are.

Chantal: Non, mais je sais tout de toi; nous avons été vous attendent pour montrer jusqu'pendant des années.– No, but I know all about you; we've been waiting for you to show up for years.

Chantal: Je sais que cela peut paraître étrange, mais ne vous inquiétez pas, nous savons que vous êtes un vampire.– I know this might sound strange, but don't be alarmed, we know you're a vampire.

Chaerin: Mais comment le savez-vous?– But how do you know that?

Chantal: C'est une longue histoire. Pour faire court, votre mère était lié d'amitié avec mon grand grand grand-mère.– It's a long story. To make it short, your mother was great friends with my great great great grandmother.

Chaerin: Vraiment? So... vous savez quelque chose au sujet de ma mère?– Really? So... do you know anything about my mother?

Chantal: Votre mère était une grande vampire avec une incroyable héritage. Elle a donné mon grand grand grand-mère le monde, et elle voulait faire la même chose pour vous, mais certains Vampire démoniaque l'a tuée. Nous n'avons jamais réussi à savoir pourquoi si...– Your mother was a great vampire with an amazing legacy. She gave my great great great grandmother the world, and she wanted to do the same for you, but some evil vampire killed her. We never got to know why though...

Chantal: Vous regardez très familier…– You look very familiar…

Chantal: Connaissez-vous votre père?– Do you know your father?

Seunghyun: Mon père m'a abandonnée quand j'étais encore humaine.– My father abandoned me when I was still human.

Chantal: Je n'ai pas introduit moi-même, je suis Chantal. Chantal Dubois.– I haven't introduced myself, I'm Chantal. Chantal Dubois.

Chantal: Votre mère l'aimait beaucoup.– Your mother loved her very much.

Chaerin:Attendez, si ma mère et votre grand grand grand-mère étaient tellement dans l'amour, comment ma mère m'avoir?– Wait, if my mother and your great great great grandmother were so in love, how did my mother have me?

Chantal: Eh bien, tout d'abord, avant de votre mère et mon gran a rencontré, elle a été forcée d'épouser un homme nommé Lee Dubois. Elle était très triste, jusqu'à, elle a rencontré votre mère de cours. Aussi, mon gran était un être humain, ce qui signifie qu'elle est décédé. Quand elle est morte à un âge avancé grâce à votre mère, elle m'a dit que votre mère a eu le coeur brisé et c'est quand elle a rencontré votre père. Il était un grand homme, et ils ont adoré l'autre beaucoup. Elle a toujours dit que, si elle aimait votre père, qu'il ne serait jamais en mesure de remplacer mon Gran. Ils vous a, et le reste est l'histoire. Vous avez deux leur rappelle-moi maintenant que je pense à ce sujet. On m'a toujours dit qu'ils étaient tellement dans l'amour et qu'ils ne pourraient pas obtenir suffisamment de chaque autre. Tout comme vous deux.– Well, first off, before your mother and my Gran met, she had been forced to marry a man named Lee Dubois. She was very unhappy, until, she met your mother of course. Also, my Gran was a human, which means she died. When she died at a very old age thanks to your mother, it's told that your mother was heartbroken and that's when she met your father. He was a great man, and they loved each other very much. She always said that, while she loved your father, he would never be able to replace my Gran. They had you, and the rest is history. You two remind me of them now that I think about it. I was always told that they were so in love and they couldn't get enough of each other. Much like you two.

Chaerin: Que dire de mon père?– What about my dad?

Chantal: Votre mère a toujours fait avoir un faible pour les humains.– Your mother always did have a soft spot for humans.

Chantal: Je n'avais pas l'intention de bouleverser vous chers, juste pensé que vous devriez savoir plus sur votre famille.– I didn't mean to upset you dear, just thought you should know more about your family.

Chaerin: Non, je ne savais même pas que des choses à propos de mes parents. J'ai grandi dans une famille d'accueil jusqu'à ce que j'ai tourné et je ne connaissais pas vraiment beaucoup à propos de mon vrai père et mère.– No, I just never knew that stuff about my parents. I grew up in a foster home until I was turned and I never really knew much about my real mother and father.

Chantal: Oh, et j'ai presque oublié, vous souvenez-vous de vos parents d'accueil?– Oh, and I almost forgot, do you remember your foster parents?

Chantal: Eh bien, qu'ils sont nos voisins! Au moins, leurs grands-enfants sont nos voisins. C'est pourquoi la Chambre est si familier à vous, vous étiez meilleurs amis avec mon arrière-arrière-grand-mère, et vous étiez toujours ici avec votre maman avant sa mort tragique. Vous devriez aller voir bientôt, ils vous y attend.– Well, they're our neighbors! At least, their grand kids are our neighbors. That's why this house is so familiar to you, you were best friends with my great great grandmother, and you were always over here with your mom before her tragic death. You should go see them soon, they're expecting you.

Chaerin: Merci beaucoup, c'était génial de vous rencontrer.– Thank you so much, it was great to meet you.

Chantal: Vous êtes très bienvenu et n'hésitez pas à y revenir.– You're very welcome and please come back again.