Complicated

Before the Leaves Run Dry | 잎은 전에 건조된다
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The doorbell sounded like a fire alarm while you’re sleeping and almost made you fall from your bed. From the window, upon sliding a small opening, you saw Chanyeol staning outside. You don’t have any idea what is it all again this time. The last time you talked to him was a mess. He sounded like he was blaming you for his father’s accident, but you just understood the fact that he’s suffering from pain and you still wanted to fix everything with him. By the time you open the gate, he just suddenly pulled you into his embrace. You felt good within his arms, yet you’re clueless of why is he acting like this. “Chanyeol-ah, can’t we go inside first?” You said and he let go, feeling a bit embarrassed for his action.

You went to the kitchen to prepare some warm drink you offered him while he’s at the living room. As you pour the hot water into the cup, you suddenly felt being hugged from the back, his head clinging by your shoulder. “Mianhae…” You heard him whisper. His voice to you, even though it’s deep and husky, hearing his voice is one of the sweetest things for you. You put back the kettle into the counter and faced him, “You don’t have to say sorry. It’s okay. I understand what you feel. Just be strong, arasseo? Everything will be fine soon.” You said as you turned back to the counter and handed him the tea you made.

--

Kyungsoo became more curious of you after that night on his birthday. The way he kissed you brought him back to the past he has long been reminiscing since the day you appeared again. You were his first love, but his feelings belong to the list he wanted to burn down in flames. But, no matter how hard he keep on trying to forget, he still found his feet dragging him through your house, just to satisfy his concern of you. Only making him step back home, seeing you and Chanyeol in a scene. He saw Chanyeol embraced you.

--

“Hyung, I really saw him dropping a pill on her and Kyungsoo’s drink!” Chen cried to Suho. He asked Suho for a talk that only they’ll know. “You were drunk, Jongdae. Come back to your senses.” Suho replied while managing a calm expression. Suho stood up from the chaise lounge and started to think, rubbing his chin.

“Hyung, I wasn’t drunk. I just acted drunk that night because I knew, anytime, Baekhyun would do that. I drank Kyungsoo’s glass and spit it out when Baekhyun wasn’t looking. But EunJi’s… he stopped me and I couldn’t do anything.”

“How did you know about this?” Suho asked. Chen cleared his throat. “When we were in Sokcho, he told me when he was drunk. He was holding a bottle of those pills. He said he wanted to get revenge on Jung Eun Ji which I didn’t get a chance to ask why.”

Suho frowned, “Revenge?”….

 Chen just shrugged, while looking at Suho. Suho deeply thought again, remembering that Kyungsoo took her home that night. He wonders what the pill caused you. Even you, you can’t remember. The fact that the pill is for ual desire, Kyungsoo was still alright by the time he comes home and the boys were still there at his house.

--

Baekhyun passed by you and greeted you energetically. He’s in a mood where he can greet almost every people passing by the hallway. Baekhyun smirked after greeting you, remembering his success during Kyungsoo’s birthday.

Kyungsoo stood up and went at your back, and carried you struggling. “I’m taking her home.” He said. As they soon reached the gate and just as Baekhyun predicted they’re out of the house, he excused himself for a while and started to follow youand Kyungsoo. As you reached by the park and stopped at the tree, he hid himself behind bushes and watched over the two of you, waiting for the effect of the pill he put on your drink. But he was surprised enough when he saw Kyungsoo making a move instead of you. That’s when Kyungsoo kissed you after you cried. He then just noticed someone from the corner of his eye, a statue of a tall guy in surprise made him felt as if everything is in favor of his plans.

It was even more exciting for him as if he was hitting two birds at a time. He’s done with his revenge.Baekhyun thought for a while. Am I really done? Nooo, this ain’t enough.  He took out his phone and captured the scene he saw and finally left. But still, he wonders why you didn’t do the kiss first since you were the one who took the glass with a pill he dropped.

--

Seohyun clunged into Luna’s hand as she dragged her through the hospital to visit Luhan since the first attempt was a failure because of that mean doctor who didn’t let her in. “Why did you bring me here, huh?” Luna asked, looking confused. Seohyun remained dragging her into the hallway as she watched the door numbers that pass by them. “I’m going to see Luhan.”

Luna chuckled, “I thought you went here with Eunji? You should’ve dragged her with you instead of me.”

Seohyun pouted, and slowed down. “I didn’t saw Luhan because of that doctor!Eunji’s meeting Chanyeol today, aigoo, those two are having a hard time these days.”

“That’s sad to know. They’ll be fine soon. I know Chanyeol will always protect their relationship.” Luna said. They finally reached Luhan’s room, and as soon as Seohyun hold into the knob, it opened from the inside and revealed the same doctor she saw before. “Omooo.” Seohyun was surprised and felt herself shoved away by the doctor’s charisma. “Oh, it’s you again, miss. I hope you still remember what I said before.” The doctor said. Luna’s just at her back, staring at the doctor, wondering if she has seen him somewhere before. The doctor smiled and left.

“Is that the doctor you were talking about? I think I saw him before, or maybe WE saw him before.” Luna stared at the doctor while he walks down the hallway, away from them. “Mwoya? What’s wrong with the two of you, huh? Eunji said that too! Do you guys really saw him?” Seohyun asked.

“I remember now! He’s the guy at the movie theater! When we went with Eunji, Chanyeol and Jinki oppa, don’t you remember? On Christmas, last year!” She said, smiling wide that she finaly remembers who the doctor is. So, he’s a doctor. He’s the guy beside Seohyun at the movie theater, and that’s when she fell asleep leaning on his shoulder.

“He’s the guy beside you! You’d even leaned on him while you were sleeping. Aigooo~ I never thought he’s as good looking as that.” Luna said, shaking Seohyun’s shoulder. Seohyun blushed, not knowing hot to react. She wanted to see who that guy was and without her knowing, he was just in front of her.

“Omoo~ Eottohkee~~”

---

You were rushing along the hallway because Chanyeol called you to meet him at the school’s theater. On your way, you saw some people sending you glares you’ve never seen before. It’s strange to see these eyes on you, but still, you rushed and focused on meeting Chanyeol. As you arrived, you saw him standing and leaning his back on the side of the wall next to the door with his arms crossed. He didn’t even smiled but a pissed off look greeted you in.

“Eunji, you gotta quit working for that Do Kyung Soo.” Chanyeol, whose voice is as deep as expected only making it rougher in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter