WEDDING DAY

Can We Live Happy Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hani stand up from her seat and walk to big mirror which is hanging proudly on the wall. She just scan herself through mirror. If her eyes has fire, sure that mirror already burnt.

She cant believe she now wearing a wedding dress. She thought she will never wearing this because she dont want marry. She traced her hand from her cheek to her shoulder and to her dress.

If in front of her has cliff, she daring to jump into that. She hope she will die now in such everyway. Doesnt care if she was hit by truck, stabbed with knife or else. She just want to die.

But then she remember something that she do this for her mother happiness. She now wear long silk dress which showing her bare shoulder with lace sleeves ended at her elbow. Its perfectly fit her petite body. She just wear white ribbon on top of her head instead of crown and with chignon hairstyle. She doesnt wear a thick makeup. She just want to looks natural. With a shining silver stilletos and holding a red roses.

"Wow! My daughter is very beautiful. Even more prettier than Miss Korea and Miss World" her mother praised her. Yes, she indeed beautiful and gorgeous but at the same time her mother try to less her nervousness in Hani body. "Omma, you are too much.

"I know i'm pretty omma. Look who is my mother, right?" she cling onto her mother arm. "Aigoo, don't be too childish. You are going married and being someone wife. Please behave yourself" her mother start a really sweet nagging to her again after one session that morning.

"Omma..." she whined. "Hani, look at me. I dont know why so sudden you accept this. I thought you will ran away or else. But youre not. And i dont want to know why actually" her mother hold firmly her shoulder. Looking straight into her brown orbs.

"Thank you for accept this marriage and...i'm sorry for burdensome. I know this is hard for you. I just want the best for you. You are the only one child i have. I love you Hani" her mother kiss her forehead. Her tears start to flow down from her eyes.

"Aniyo omma. I know you do this for me, for the best. I accept this because of you omma. I dont want you to feel sad. I promise i will live happily"she said while hugging tightly onto her mother body. Her mother patted her back and shush her to stop. Afraid will ruin her make up.

"Now honey. Are you ready?" her mother try to cheer her. "I-i ready omma" she smile back. "Lets go!".

****************************************/

In the hotel there stood three people busy with their activity, greeting their guest. Luhan with black tuxedo, white shirt and black trousers. He looks indeed handsome and with his baby-faced will melt every girl around him.

"Yah! Xi Luhan! How dare you didnt tell us you are couple. I thought you with Seohyun" there 4 man stood in front of him with the biggest smile plasteres on their face. Non other than his beloved friends, Sehun, D.O, Xiumin and Chanyeol.

"Don't make noise here" said Luhan and put his palm on Sehun mouth. "Who is the not-so-lucky girl?" ask Xiumin. "I dont know. I dont even meet her once nor talk to her. You know what, my father so sudden tell me to marry this morning. Is absurd right" Luhan said trying to hold his temper. Who is not think this abs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter