SHOCKED NEWS

Can We Live Happy Ever After?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hani P.O.V

Today was a very bright sunshine day. Suitable for people who love to stroll around the park. But here have one person still in her deep slumber.

"Hani, wake up. Its already 10 am. I know today is weekend. You are girl. Please act like girl. A girl should wake up early. How you will marry if you act like this" her mom said.

Ahhh... Today is another day i wake up with hear my mom nagging. It's such a lullaby song for me now. I already used to this thing. I still close my eyes. Then i heard nothing.. Where's my mom? Aha! Maybe my mom already fed up to wake up me. Haha! I win!

Suddenly i feel cold water hit my face. I open my eyes and sit up in shocked. Yeahh. There is my mom. Who not know her? She never give up on something except... Yeah my father. Its easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive the one we love who betray us. Its painfull. I know really my mom. Outside she seem happy, inside? Her heart shattered into many pieces. There still have no medicine to secure this for my mom. She always busy herself to forget this. I know, how her make her life busy, she still can't forget it yet.

"Omma! Why you do this to me?!" i knit my eyebrows furiously.

"You asked me to do this. Now get up! Go take a bath and follow me. We will go to salon first. You need to get makeup an hair done. My secretary will go to boutique to pick your dress. Now get your up" she put her hand on on her hips.

"Omma, where we want to go? Why i need to make up and hair done? Like my wedding day today" she said with sarcasm. I roll my eyes to her. I am fashionista. I love fashion. But i'm just shocked, why i need to do all of this?

"If i said yes?" her mom lift her eyebrow. My eyes become wide as D.O eyes. "Haha. You really know how to joke omma. That's really funny. You made my day" she laugh heartlessly.

"Shut your mouth. You are girl. Please laugh or smile politely. No need to laugh like that. Okay, today you will marry with my friend's son. Get it? Now take a bath. I will wait downstairs. Faster. Your wedding at 8 p.m tonight" her mom said while make her way to door.

"Omma!!!!!!" i scream at the top of my lungs. "If you not get ready, you know what will happen right?" her mom left her quizzically.

My mom always threaten me to block my credit card and never give me money until i give up to her. I cannot live without money. But marriage? What the is this? This is absurd. I get up from my bed and go downstairs. I try to find my mom and i found her talking to someone. Ohh, my aunty already there. She is my mom's younger sister.

She not married yet but she already engaged with rich socialite. She is very kind. She always help me when i have problem. I try to peek to hear what they said.

"Unnie, are you serious to marry them together? Y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter