Trust me

I share a dorm with u kiss?!: SEQUEL

YOUR POV:

"Kevin!" I practically screamed, as the faces of almost all the campus shot up to watch me and Kevin reunite.

Kevin chuckled a little at my outburst and grinned as he sprinted towards me, his arms outstretched ready to pull me into possibly the longest hug of my entire life. "I missed you so much!" he whispered, my head leaning against his shoulders as he played with the loose strands of my hair.

I was about to pull away to ask him how his holiday was when I heard voices.

The voices of three Queenkas to be exact.

"Oppa! You're so sweet!" they giggled, all in sync with one another. My eyes widened...w-w-were they talking to Kevin?

I guess they were seen as he brought his hand up to the back of his neck, tugged at the collar of his shirt a little and murmered a rather pathetic "I can explain.." towards me.

Is this why we never met up in the holidays? Was he with the Queenkas? I thought he hated them..I-I..

My thoughts were cut off by Minzy as she tried to cover for Kevin herself.

"Hasn't he told you? Oh what a bad boy, lying to his girlfriend like that...tut-tut Kevin. It's a good thing we like bad boys, don't we girls?" Minzy smirked as she walked circles around me. I was frozen to the spot. What was she trying to say?

"_______, you see we've changed a lot over the past 6 weeks and we REALLY needed Kevin's help on one of our dance projects - obviously he agreed, so you see? We can all be friends now, can you accept our apoligies for how we acted last term?" Hyuna stepped forward and outstetched her palm towards me, forcing a smile. Kevin nodded enthusiastically to me, as if he believed every word of bull that came out of Minzy, Hyuna and Sunny's mouths.

I turned my face away in disgust, before grabbing my suitcase and marching off towards our dorm. Had Kevin really been brainwashed by the very girls that tried to split us up in the first place?

"______ please, the girls really have changed, just trust me on this one okay!" Kevin shouted from across the campus, meaning practically every student in school could hear our conversation.

THE GIRLS? Since when were Minzy, Hyuna and Sunny, Kevin's girls?

From a distance I could hear Kevin sigh and begin to apolagize for my actions. I groaned furiously, as I wiped the loose strands of hair out of my face.

"Ouch!" I moaned, as I felt myself clash with another student.

"Oh, I'm really sorr-" I tried to mumble in my weak and basic Korean. "It's no problem..wait _______? Are you okay, you look angry...What's happened?" I glanced upwards to be greeted by the shocked face of Eli above me.

"The Queenkas. The Queenkas happened." I growled, grabbing my suitcase once more and starting to hurry ahead.

MIANHAE! forgive me for making innocent Kevin seem like the bad guy in this chapter! He's just too forgiving for his own good! PS. Don't forget to comment your thoughts below..