Get out

I share a dorm with u kiss?!: SEQUEL

KEVIN POV:

I've made a massive mistake. I should have explained to _______ in the first place and not let her find out like this.

STUPID, STUPID, STUPID.

I was dragged out of my thoughts by Sunny grabbing my shoulder. I awkwardly shook her hand away, just because we were friends didn't mean she could touch me.

"Oppa! Don't be upset, she'll realize sooner or later that we're all friends now!" she chimed in her effort to cheer me up. Minzy and Hyuna nodded along, agreeing with what Sunny had just said.

"Are you sure?" I sighed, as I found some trees to sit under, the shade finally covering me. "I really think I should have told her about our friendship before, you know, like I planned to at the start of summer?" I finished, half frowning.

"Don't worry Oppa, just listen to us. This was for the best, girls love boys playing hard to get right? It keeps them interested if you know what I mean." Hyuna smirked, grabbing her bottled cola from her pocket. I really didn't know what she meant though. Minzy nodded towards Hyuna before adding "Trust us, we're girls, we know how _______ would want her boyfriend to act."

I forced a weak smile, wondering whether they were right, although I couldn't help thinking that maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

Everyone deserves a second chance though, and I believe the Queenkas, no matter how mean they used to be, also deserve another try at friendship.

YOUR POV:

"_______! ________! wait up! You can't run from me forever, you realize we're still sharing a dorm right?" Eli called, half joking-half serious.

I stopped in my tracks, realizing he was right - sooner or later I'd have to face UKISS and explain why I was so mad.

But what if they had made friends with the Queenkas over Summer too? What would I do then?

I breathed in heavily as I tried to catch my breath, watching Eli come closer and closer towards me, before eventually he towered in front of me demanding answers.

"Erm.." I squeeked, as he grabbed my suitcase and walked me to our dorm, so that I couldn't escape again.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

"It's a long story" I mumbled as I wrapped my hand around the Coffee mug Eli had just passed to me. It was a hot day, but at times like these, a hot drink was essential to clearing my head.

"The Queenkas...You mentioned them. What have those superficial airheads done this time? I swear we've only been back an hour and they've already started terrorising you!" Eli groaned, banging his fists against the table, making my coffee spill over a tad. "Ergh" he mumbled, as he wiped off the excess coffee from the counter.

I froze at his question. Wait...so it was just Kevin?

"You mean...you don't know?" I asked, tilting my head, puzzled.

"Don't know what?" He asked, raising his brows, so that his eyebrow piercing almost reached his hairline.

I took a deep breath in before answering.

"Kevin...he's been hanging out with the Queenkas." I replied.

DOUBLE UPDATE FOR YOU....AND A DOUBLE CLIFFHANGER, OOOH!