I love you

I share a dorm with u kiss?!: SEQUEL

YOUR POV:

I smiled. How could I be mad at someone with the face of an angel? I couldn't stand seeing Kevin so teary eyed and somehow the anger I felt over the Queenkas just seemed to melt away.

"Of course I do!" I practically screamed, as even I started to tear up a little.

Before I could even have a moment to think, Kevin swept me off my feet and held me in his arms, kissing the tip of my nose, giggling.

This is the type of Kevin I missed.

"So..." Kevin smiled, still trying to wipe away a couple of his own tears. "How about we go for some icecream to talk things over?" he continued. I nodded happily and we went to the icecream parlour.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The next couple of days passed quickly. I unpacked, hung out with the UKISS boys, then unpacked a little more. But somewhere deep down, I still felt uneasy about returning to normal classes. My Korean was no where near as good as Amber's, Kris's or Jessica's and the thought of the Queenka's being in the same classes as me, also put me off a tad too.

Squinting at the sunlight, I opened my eyes to find half of UKISS prodding and poking at me to wake up. Hoon screamed in excitement realising I had awoken and had no fear in telling me to get ready for classes.

Giving the members my best poker face, I calmly tried to reassure the members that I wasn't a morning person and that if they didn't want to get attacked, then they should probably leave before they disrupted anymore of my sleeping pattern.

But they were having none of it.

Yanking my covers away from me, and leaving my without my precious pillows, Soohyun pulled me out of bed and forced me to wake up.

"Wakey Wakey!" Kiseop practically shouted, as he handed me my new school books and materials. I sighed and gave them all the evil eyes, which soon got them to leave the room.

I figured Kevin must have already left for school as he hadn't joined the others in the attempt to wake me up and motivate me for the first day of classes.

Grabbing my clothes, and a hairbrush, I left for the bathroom. I had just over an hour to get ready and leave for school. It was going to be a long day and I knew it.

___________________________________________________________________________________

After another half hour of figuring out how to do my hair, what make up to wear and what lunch I should take to class with me, I was finally ready. Or..atleast i thought I was, until I realised that I still hadn't packed my school bag. I grabbed my books that Kiseop handed me and went downstairs.

I sighed as I packed my college bag and prepared to return to the normality of classwork, homework and infinite exam preperations. I could hear footsteps slowely but surely creeping up behind me until I could feel Kevin's breathe on the back of my neck and his incredibly long arms wrap around me into a giant bear hug.

"It will all be alright, you know" he whispered into my hair, realising how anxious I was feeling and trying, but failing, to calm my nerves.

I sighed and turned around to face him.

"I wish you were right." I tried to force a smile, as I pecked Kevin on the cheek and left to complete my first day back at school.

"Hey..." He called, just before I shut the door. I turned around, confused.

"What?" I called out to him, anxious at what he was going to say.

"I love you." he sang sweetly to me.

I smiled to myself as I realised that Kevin really did love me..hmmm so I guess he hadn't left early today.