Back to school

I share a dorm with u kiss?!: SEQUEL

YOUR POV:

My eyes burned as they adjusted to the light coming from my phone screen. I fumbled around with the keypad as I tried to turn the alarm off, before awakening fully and realising what was coming in the day ahead.

I sighed into my bedcovers realising what was about to happen.

As if someone had just read my mind, my parents burst into the room carrying my overpacked suitcase and a mass of new school supplies. "AH! You're awake already! You don't want to miss the first day back on campus do you?" my dad chimed, as I was reminded once more that this was going to be the first time back on the school grounds in 6 weeks.

The holidays were over and I was finally going to be moving back into the school dorms.

The butterflies in my stomach faded slightly as I thought about finally seeing Kevin and the UKISS boys again after so long. They'd had to prepare for a comeback album during the holidays so I didn't have time to see them much, but today I'd finally be back in the dorms with my 6 best friends...and Kevin, my boyfriend.

Seeing as Kevin was preparing for a new album with UKISS, I'd spent most of the holidays with Amber, Jessica and Kris, even though oddly enough we spent most of our meet ups practising our Korean. Of course in our extra spare time we explored Seoul and thought of ways to stay out of the way of the Queenkas in the coming school year. That was going to be a problem.

You see, this term was going be the first time that me, Jessica, Kris and Amber get to move into 'normal' classes, I mean it makes sense, seen as we could now all understand basic Korean.

The only problem with normal classes was that I'd be seeing a whole lot more of the Queenkas...especially Minzy.

I stretched my arms out above my head as my parents told me to hurry up and get ready before I was late for school.

Although lessons didn't start for another two days, today was the day that all the boarders had to pack their things and move back into the dorms with all their belongings.

I quickly showered, got dressed and wolfed down some breakfast before dragging my suitcase into my Mom's car. She offered me a ride to school, seen as she and Dad didn't start work until next week.

I quickly slammed the trunk of the car shut as my Mom called for me to hurry up. I opened the door and slid into the passenger seat beside my mother, barely buckling my seatbelt as she zoomed off into the distance.

Finally after what seemed like an eternity, I arrived in front of the school gates, my heart racing. I pulled my luggage out of the car before waving goodbye to my Mom. I was finally back at the place which held so many memories.

Losing myself in my daydreams, I perked up when I heard someones voice call my name.

"_______!"

I smiled as I saw a familiar face come to greet me.