Warning

Heartbreak, Friendship, Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXUv-urIRJE&feature=related 

Lyn - Geu Dae Ji Geum (You Right Now)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HeeJin ran down the stairs and jumped into HyunSeung's wide open arms. He smiled brightly and picked her up easily and spun her around. He set her back down on her feet and beamed. "Hey there shortie. How have you been?" he asked. She grinned. "I missed you." Normally, she would've gotten annoyed at him for calling her short but she didn't care. She missed him too much. "Oppa, have you been well?" she asked. He smirked and put a hand over her head. "Don't worry about me; I'm fine."

ChunJi walked in and met eyes with HyunSeung. He stood up straight. "Hey, how's it going?" HyunSeung asked. "Fine." he blankly responded and walked away. HyunSeung eyed him from the corner of his eye then smiled back at HeeJin. He wrapped his strong arms tightly around her. "I missed you so much!" he yelled as she squealed. "Oppa, you're crushing me!" she laughed. ChunJi looked down at them from the top of the staircase and sighed sadly. *She must really miss her family. Even though she was forced out of her house and into a new one with strangers, she's still smiling. Jang HeeJin, what kind of a girl are you?* he thought with a soft smile.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HyunSeung and HeeJin were sitting at a table at a small restraunt. Even though they came from a wealthy family, they always prefered the traditional Korean food that all the normal kids got to eat. Plates of delicious food covered the table and they ate like there was no tomorrow.

"HeeJin-ah, how have you and JinYoung been?" he asked. HeeJin stopped eating and looked up. "Why are you asking that all of a sudden?" she asked. He just shrugged. "Just wondering; you guys were inseperable and I don't hear much about him nowadays." he said. She didn't look at him and simply picked up her spoon. "We're fine." she responded. *Liar; I'm your brother. I know when you're lying.* HyunSeung thought.

"Well then you must've heard that he and his little sister moved in with us." HeeJin's eyes widened and she started to choke on her food. She took a big gulp of her water and pounded on her chest with her fist. Once she was fine, she stared at him. "He what?" she asked bewildered. HyunSeung sighed. "I was shocked too. I'm still shocked when I bumped into him and his little sister. Apparantly, umma invited him to stay with us."

"Why would she do that? What about his grandma?" she asked worried. "They ran into some trouble with loan sharks." *Oh no.* HeeJin thought. "L-Loan sharks?" *Why didn't he tell me?" she wondered hurt. "But that's not the point right now. Umma invited him to stay at our house but it's obvious that she's never liked him. JinYoung was the only thing that you disobeyed umma and appa to."

HeeJin bit her lip nervously. She was never proud of it, but she was never ashamed of it. She had always been an obedient daughter but the only time that she didn't listen to her parents was when it came to her friendship with JinYoung. For that reason, her parents never liked JinYoung.

"Umma is obviously planning something. You should be careful. I know how much you care for JinYoung and you would be hurt to see if anything happened to him." HyunSeung said sincerely. HeeJin nodded. He gave her a smile and lightly slapped her arm. "Hey, it's supposed to be a happy day just the two of us. Let's be in a good mood, huh?" HeeJin couldn't help but break into a smile right then. They continued to eat but HeeJin's mind was on JinYoung.