Beating Heart

Heartbreak, Friendship, Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXsrCBRNROo 

Teen Top - Angel

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ChunJi knocked on HeeJin's door the next morning. "Yah, wake up." he called but she didn't respond. He knocked again but there was no answer. Annoyed, he stepped into the room and saw her asleep. He felt his heart beat fast at her sleeping posture. HeeJin had her hand curled up next to her cheek and the sun glowed on her porcelain skin. He sat beside her on the bed and lightly shoved her shoulder.

"HeeJin-ah, wake up." he mumbled. She stirred a bit but didn't wake up. He tapped her shoulder again. "Wake up." he said a bit louder. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she looked at him. ChunJi's heart stopped for a moment when they met eyes. He cleared his throat to break the awkward moment. "Y-You're brother is coming here for lunch. You should get ready." she glanced at the clock. It was already 10 AM.

"Arasso, thanks for waking me up." she pulled the covers off and stood up. ChunJi's eyes rounded in surprise. She wore an oversized white t-shirt that was made of way too thin fabric that it showed her petite body through the sunlight. The shirt covered half of the cotton blue shorts that showed her honey legs that were short yet pretty. *How can someone short look like a model in pajamas?*

He watched her walk over to the mirror and tie her hair up into a messy bun. She noticed him staring an raised an eyebrow. "I'm awake you know. Do you want to watch me shower?" she teased. ChunJi scowled and looked away. "Ew why would I want to do that? I was just...um...making sure that you won't go back to sleep. Who knows, once I leave, you could jump right back into your bed and sleep till noon." he defended. HeeJin chuckled at his lame remark and shook her head. "Yeah, ok." she mumbled as she stepped into her bathroom.

ChunJi sighed in relief. *Whew, that was close.* He placed a hand over his chest. His heart was still beating fast. *Why is my heart going crazy whenever I see her?* he thought. HeeJin opened the door and poked her head out. "I'm not going back to bed so you have nothing to worry about. Go back to your room." she said. He snapped out of his daze and nodded. "Arasso, I will." He stood up and rushed out of his room. HeeJin smirked and rolled her eyes, closing the bathroom door.

ChunJi stepped out of HeeJin's room and shut the door. He leaned against it and put it against his chest again. The beating was starting to slow down and he sighed. *What the hell is wrong with me? I can't be falling for her can I?* He remembered that he had the same feelings whenever he was around NaEun. He shook his head. *No, it can't be that.*