Saranghae Son NaEun

Heartbreak, Friendship, Love

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdlRQkoEa1E 

B1A4 - Only One

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NaEun sat in the classroom by herself studying her notes. She ran her fingers through her hair as she flipped a page. L.Joe was passing by the classroom when he spotted her. He stopped and watched her from the open door. His heart started doing flip-flops like it always does whenever he see's her. He stepped into the classroom and sat in the seat in front of her. He softly gazed at her and smiled.

NaEun felt a presence nearby and looked up. Her eyes rounded in surprise when she saw L.Joe so close. He softly chuckled and she gave a small smile. She put her pen down and looked at him. He raised an eyebrow at her. "What are you still doing here?" he asked. She sighed and put her pen down. "Just studying. What are you still doing here? You didn't go home yet?" she asked. He shrugged. "There's nothing to do at home." He calmly answered.

It was silent between them for a couple seconds. L.Joe took in a deep breath. "NaEun-ah, is something...wrong? You've been acting weird lately." he asked. NaEun gazed at him with a surprised expression but then quickly faked a smile. "No no, why would you think that?" she asked. "Do you think I'm stupid? I've been your best friend ever since we were in middle school. I can tell whenever you're upset." NaEun pouted in defeat.

"You know that you can tell me anything." He comforted. NaEun didn't say anything. He put a hand over hers. She took in a deep breath. She told him everything about her secret relationship with ChunJi and how he's getting married and his proposal. L.Joe couldn't believe what he's hearing. When she finished her story, his eyes were wide open in shock. *I knew, I knew that they were going out.*

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you." she looked at him sincerely. L.Joe didn't know how to react. He was angry that he kept her relationship a secret, but he also felt bad for her. NaEun looked away. She felt ashamed to look at him. After a couple awkard minutes in silence, L.Joe made up his mind. He leaned closer and gently grabbed her chin with his fingers. He made her face him and he gently kissed her lips.

NaEun's eyes rounded in surprise when he pulled back. He gazed at her softly. He leaned in and kissed her again. But this time NaEun started to kiss him back. She gently cupped his cheeks as he her hair. *Saranghae, Son NaEun. I want to be the one to comfort you and always be with you.*