~CHAPTER 5~

Living in Blind Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah?! What do you want! You kept bumping on me? What's wrong with you? Are you even blind to see me?" That boy yelled at me, he got annoyed bumping on him. "Yes...I am, I am Blind" i whispered to him and ran with my eyes filled with tears.

 i arrived at a room, dark quiet room. No one was in there. I ran to the corner of the room letting the tears out. I got scared of him. the first time i got scared on someone. Then someone lighted the room, the lights and found me. He approached to me and started out the conversation, ":hey, are you ok?" i just simply nodded. "i didnt mean to interrupt you to take the room. if you want to use it, ill go out" i just gave the whole room to him and his friends. "no, its ok. by the way, my name is Choi JunHong or Zelo, these are my friends, Yongguk our leader, Himchan, Youngjae, Daehyun AndJongup. Our Group is BAP." that boy introduced to me. " i-I am Kwang Jie-Ne. And..." i took the turn and told the truth. "I am Blind" my eyes started to fill with water again.

"Hey, its ok. we understand, but we could help protect you from the bullies in here" The boy talked again, wiped my tears. it was shocking to see someone care for me than that boy who yelled at me. We talked a bit until the bell rang. They were very nice not unlike the boy.

"I saw you on homeroom, you were my seatmate right?" Zelo asked. i nodded again. We have 3 same classes, homeroom, science and english. I was with daehyun on Music and Jongup and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter