~CHAPTER 4~

Living in Blind Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I didnt care what happened at school this time since the start of the day it felt boring so i didmt care about anything but the break time so i could refresh myself and find a place to be alone. However, my teacher at homeroom just annouced I was a special studemt and that hit me; my mother had told everything about me. Everyone turned their eyes to me and i coukdnt see how many pairs were there. But, i was still curious about the boy beside me because his voice sounds familiar. So, when i heard the bell, i didnt rush out to be the first one out to eat and relax, i wanted to be the last so i couldnept be in the rushing people. But i realised i wasnt the last, perhaps the second to the last. "What are ypu still doing here? The bell will be ringing soon and everyone doesmt want to get hungry" the boy besode me warned me. "I didnt even really cared what happened since it was boring" i replied when i wemt out of the room, "only excdpt your voice" i whispered abit to myself as i went out tthe room.

i randomly wemt to a place and i guessed it was a garden. It smelt pretty amd beautifully, that terms are same. but amyway, i grabbed my snacks and munched eat carefully and laughed on how i ate. after i went out of the garden. but i was in ahurry, i bumped on someone, again. amd it was the same person and now im getting afraid of him.

A/N: so sory i didnt updats the story because im very so busy at school about science investigatory project and the oral defense in fron

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter