~CHAPTER 2~

Living in Blind Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(JieNe PoV)

The last time I saw the world was when I was at home facing the mirror. The last person I saw rather than myself was my mom, she was facing me, then hugged, kissed me at my forehead and said "I love you..." I never get to tell her before I got blind, I kind of ignored it. I lied down at my bed, thinking what does the world look like, how does my mom look like, how do i look like.... I was afraid of thinking about myself since I'm blind... but that's not exactly my reason. And i was thinking also how do that boy look like now: before i got blind, i was running going home since it was raining. I wasnt looking where im going i tripped over a rock and i landed with the rock jumping and splashed on the puddle when the water splashed onto my face. That boy, rushed to me and hepled get up and wiped my face with his hanky nd i was getting teary. "Are you ok?" he asked me; i only nodded and ran away as far as i could and as soon as i got home. i faced my mom but she just grabbed me and did what i just told myself; hugged me, kissed me and said three words that i ignored. now i was afraid of now that ill be going to school this June 2014. I'm already 4th year this time.

"Jiene! Lunch's ready" mom called me like always do. I wsished i could see the clock so i wont use her voice in shouting for me. I was just thinking about school. Now, I'm getting teary. So afraid of meeting new friends.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter