~CHAPTER 3~

Living in Blind Eyes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I went in the car as fast as I could but I tripped over, again. Why cant I feel those rocks on the ground. I raised my right arm to feel freely on the wind then I went in and took my seatbelt. I was tapping my fingers and listened to the car's radio. i hate the muic in it today and i couldnt even see every number in the screen just to change it. Well, I never had cellphone or watched a TV show yet except i was a kid. I soon arrived but Im still thinking of what things they could ask me; Name is Kwang Jiene, 17 years old, fave color? Black and blue; the colors of the boy's handkerchief. Hometown is Busan, fave band? uhm...2NE1,fave music....i never had that set yet so skip! Well, I arrived at the school gorund without bumping into anyone, but I felt im near to the end then i just bump into someone. I think its a boy...."Hey!watch where youre going!" he spoke. Yes, he is a boy and doesnt he have that much manners on people? Well, i guess i do so i said sorry. I hurriedly went to find a seat and i sat on the left corner. I dropped my bag to the floor and hid my head over my crossed arms setted on the table.

Ah! The bell, schocked me and everyone is panicking i could feel it and hear it. I felt my seatmate was a boy, eh was talking to someone else. im curious now about everyone. Getting a friend? Thats hard. I guess ill have my ears setted on the teacher than his voice. Soon, i recognized it.

~*

sorry for short chapter...running out of time :)

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter