On rainy days I get overwhelmed by emotions…

On Rainy Days
Please log in to read the full chapter

A/N- This chapter has shounen Ai in it. In simpler terms it has boxboy love. But don't worry there's no kissing or any ual activity at all. I'm warning you all just in case some of you hate to read about your idol liking another male(other male being Sandeu). Either way we all know this is just fanfiction. Sorry for the late update. Thanks for subscribing(:

 

***Baro POV***

I take a deep breath while staring at the sky. I stretch my hands up in the air and feel the moist air hit my face.

“What are you doing?”

Sandeul stands behind me. I lay there silently waiting for him to question me more.

“The guys were asking for you,” he says.

“Aren’t you going to go practice?” I ask.

“After you tell me what’s wrong,” he asks.

I stay quiet for a while. Droplets of water slowly start to hit face.

“Nothing,” I reply. “Nothing is wrong.”

Sandeul lets out a sigh. He reaches down and stares at me. I slap his face away.

“It’s starting to rain,” he says. “Stop being moody.”

“I’m not moody. Just leave me alone. I’ll go back when I want to,” I tell him.

“Fine. When you get sick I don’t want you near me,” he replies.

“I don’t care,” I reply.

Sandeul’s jaw drops. He stares at me confused.

“Tell me, did I do something to upset you?” he asks.

I quickly get up and start walking away. He yells at me, but I ignore him. When I see he’s out of my view, I hide by the lockers.

That’s the problem. You did nothing. My feelings for you… yet I know you will never accept them.

My hot tears slide down my face. I wipe them off with the sleeve of my sweater.

“You really are hopeless,” Gongchan says.

I look back and see him crouching on the other side. He tries to smile, but it fades quickly.

“Are you leaving?” I ask him.

He nods yes. “I can’t study right now. I have to go.”

“But didn’t you just go visit his grave?” I ask.

“Yeah, but I feel guilty every time it rains,” Gongchan replies.

He switches to his outdoor shoes then starts walking away. I catch up to him.

“I’ll go with you,” I tell him.

He smiles. “Won’t Sandeul be mad?”

“About what? He won’t care that I’m gone.”

“You’re blind aren’t you?” he laughs.

“What do you mean?”

“Sandeul, he cares for you,” Gongchan replies.

He doesn’t care for me like I care for him.

We both walk down to the bus stop. Somehow I manage to convince Gongchan not to leave me. He still looks upset but listens to me.

“Let’s go get something to eat,” I tell him. “It’s on me.”

Gongchan smiles brightly and agrees. We arrive at restaurant then order food. When it arrives we eat without saying a word.

I wonder what Sandeul is doing right now.

“This is the first time we hang o

Please log in to read the full chapter