On rainy days I smile big and become thankful for my life…

On Rainy Days
Please log in to read the full chapter

***Gongchan POV***

“What are we doing later?” Jinyoung asks.

We all walk down the street. CNU remains silent while cupping his hands to gather the water falling from the trees.

“One, we can’t stay out because it’s going to rain. Two, CNU is going home. Three, I got something to do,” Sandeul tells Jinyoung.

Baro nods his head in agreement. I slide my hands into my uniform’s pocket.

“I feel like I’m forgetting to say something,” Jinyoung says.

“What would that be? That you want a girlfriend?” Baro laughs.

I smile at Jinyoung’s pouting face. CNU starts laughing soon after that. Jinyoung walks in front of us and stops. He stares at me.

“Are you ok?” he asks.

I stare at him. “Yeah. Why do you ask?”

“I don’t know. Something kept telling me to ask you. Since you’re ok why don’t you come over?” Jinyoung asks.

The guys walk around us, leaving Jinyoung and I alone.

“I need to do something today,” I tell him.

“Gongchan! You’re rejecting your hyung? Let’s celebrate,” Jinyoung says.

“What are we going to celebrate?” I ask.

“Life. How we are teenagers without girlfriends.” Jinyoung begins to fake cry.

I hit him on the back of the head. We both start laughing.

“So my house?” Jinyoung asks.

“Sure,” I reply. “I’ll just do the other thing later today.”

We both walk to his house. Before we enter the street I tell him I need to stop at the flower shop.

“Why are we here?” Jinyoung asks.

I pay the lady for the arrangement I’m going to pick up later. I exit the store without replying to Jinyoung.

“Are you giving those to someone?” Jinyoung asks.

“Yeah,” I reply.

“Don’t tell me you’re confessing to someone?! It has to be someone you care or else why would you give them to her,” Jinyoung speeds up his pace.

“Slow down,” I yell at him.

“Channie how could you not tell me you like someone. I thought we were friends!” Jinyoung yells.

“I don’t like someone,” I tell him. He stops and looks at me. “But they are really important to me.”

I smile as I finish the sentence. He nods his head.

“Phew~ I thought you beat me at getting a girlfriend,” Jinyoung laughs. “I was going to say why life is treating me this way.”

“You should be grateful! Everything in your life is there for a reason,” I tell him.

“Yeah. Yeah. Channie not everyone is like you. Some people don’t appreciate the life they have.”

“I know. That’s the sad part.” I sigh loudly.

Jinyoung pats the back of my head. I turn and smile at him. He smile

Please log in to read the full chapter