On Rainy Days I Want to Be Alone...

On Rainy Days
Please log in to read the full chapter

***CNU POV***

“I should’ve brought an umbrella,” Jinyoung complains.

He stares out at the street as he waits for it to stop.

“What are we going to do?” Sandeul asks. “I didn’t see the weather forecast this morning before coming to school. I should’ve done it.”

I watch as the rain falls quickly. One tap after another at a quick speed.

“CNU!” Sandeul yells.

“Yes?” I reply.

“Don’t tell me you also didn’t bring an umbrella,” Sandeul asks.

I remain silent. My hand travels over to my bag. I grab a hold of it and swing forward. I it and pull out my umbrella.

“Call Baro or Gongchan! Tell them to come help a friend out.” Sandeul yells at Jinyoung.

“I doubt Baro is going to come and Gongchan is probably visiting that place,” Jinyoung replies.

Sandeul turns to face me. His jaw drops.

“Walk me home?” he says with a smile.

I start walking forward. “I just want to be alone.”

“Really?” Sandeul yells. “I can’t get sick. I’m a musician. My voice is my instrument. If I get sick then I can’t sing.”

I continue to ignore him. I can hear him annoying Jinyoung. I watch a girl at the gate stare at Jinyoung and Sandeul. Another fan? Gosh they’re popular.

I slowly walk to my house. The taps from the droplets surround me. The smell of moist wood reaches my nose.

It’s beautiful.

I get home and walk to my room. I change into my pajamas then walk back to the kitchen.

“Where’s the hot chocolate?” I yell.

“Top counter,” my mom yells back a short while after.

I prepare my drink then walk back to my room. I open my window. The droplets hit the window pane. I drink out of my cup.

My phone rings. I pick it up and turn it off without looking who it is.

“Want some bread?” my mom walks up to me.

She hands me a piece of bread. I hold it at my hand and

Please log in to read the full chapter