Chocolate Chip Frap

I Guess You Don't Know (모르나봐)

Minkyu's POV:

"One Chocolate Chip Frap, please?" i said, to the lady behind the counter. She then took a cup & a marker out. "Name please?"

"Minkyu..."

"Arasseo ~" she said to me. She then turned around & tapped the shoulder of the guy behind her.  He turned to her & gave him the cup with my name on it. "One chocolate chip frap."

She then turned to me. "15,000 won." I nodded then took my wallet out of my bag. I gave her the money & in return she gave me a receipt. I then went & took a window seat.

I sat there waiting paitently, when i heard a slap out of no where. It sounded loud, painful -- & right behind me. I turned around to find a girl standing up, teary eyed & a boy sitting down. His head was facing me, but his eyes were looking at the floor. He then slowly looked at me. i guess he noticed that i was looking at him. I slowly turned away.

Mind your business, Minkyu ~

The girl then passed me & left the coffee shop.

I looked at the girl, as she crossed the street, & up the stairs to the school infront of the coffee shop She goes to my school? I never saw her there before.... then again ~ This is a big school.

I stopped looking & sighed. The coffee shop had an awkward atmosphere since the sudden slap 'incident'.

I wonder what happened to them.

i pouted a little. "I wonder if he's still sitting there." i whispered quietly to myself. I turned around to see him playing with his phone.

He must be one of those players, ahhhh i should really mind my business.

"Minkyu ~" the lady behind the counter said, aloud, "Your frap is ready ~"

I stood up & walked towards the counter. "Thank you ~" i said, with a smile. She smiled back & helped the next customers. I grabbed a few napkins before i left. I was about to open the door but my phone rang. I went to the nearest empty table, & put my coffee down. I stuffed the napkins in my bag & took out my phone. My friend Chunji was calling.

I answered it. "Mmm?"

"Ya ~!" he said, "Where are you?"

I took my coffee & exited the coffee shop. "At the coffee shop down the street ~ Wae?" i walked to the street light & pushed the button. 

"Get me something?"

"Too late ~ I left already ~ But your never gonna believe this ~"

"What ?"

"...... hold on ~ I forgot what i was suppose to say ~"

"Of course ~ You always forget what you were suppose to say."

"Shut up !" i said, while crossing the street & up the stairs to go to school .

"Anyways ~ hurry up ~ You dont want to be late now do you?"

i shook my head but i remembered he couldnt see it because i was using the phone. "Nope ~ I'm almost there."

"Arasseo ~"

Dongho's POV:

"Sorry ~" i said, emotionlessly.

"But -- But why?" she asked, getting all teary. I sighed & took a sip of my coffee. "I'm not interested in ugly girls...." i said, straight up.

She then stood up & slapped me. I didnt move once she slapped me. I just looked at the floor. i then felt someone staring at me. I slowly looked up & saw a girl. She then slowly looked away.

I turned back to the girl in front of me, but she left. I watched her as she passed the girl, who was looking at me a while ago, then out the door. I took out my phone & texted one of my friends.

To: Kevin ^^ From: Dongho ~

God ~ This is irritating ~

To: Dongho ~ From: Kevin ^^

Whats irritating?

"Minkyu ~ Your frap is ready." the lady behind the counter said. The girl who looked at me a while a go then stood up & took her coffee. She grabbed a couple of napkins & was about to go out the door but something stopped her. She took out her phone & answered then out the door she went. I looked at my phone, i was about to text Kevin back, but i had an urge to look out the window.

I looked out the window to find the girl standing on the side walk waiting for the cars to stop so she could walk. I looked at my phone then back at her. I decided to take a picture of her back side out of bordeom. Once i took the picture, i saw her walking across the street then on to the school's stairs.

She goes to the same school as i do? How come i never saw her before?

My phone then suddenly rang. 

I sighed & answered it, "Ne hyung?"

"Ya ~ you didnt text back ~" Kevin hyung said.

"Mianhae ~" i said, then stood up & walked out the coffee shop. "I'm going there now -- Dont worry."

I hung up on him & looked at the picture i took of the girl.

I stared at it for the longest time, trying to figure out if i saw her before. No memory of her came to be. I sighed & put the phone on my back pocket & walked over to school.

----------------------------------------------------

First chapters up ~ :D

I dont know why but its like this story will have a "You've Fallen For Me" kinda vibe.

I'm watching too much k-dramas ~ But i regret nothing :D

Anyways ~ School starts next week & i dont know when i'll update the next chapter. All i know is i'll update soon. Maybe a "soon" soon. or a "late" soon . I dont know -- we'll see.

Ignore all grammer & spelling errors if there is any ~

*Comment & Subscribe