CHAPTER 4

Daughter Of Peridot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                  You were standing in a big, VERY BIG arena that it almost looks like the world’s biggest stadium but even more bigger. You were sitting on one of the seats that were placed around the arena. Your classmates were chatting with another class at the middle of the arena while you watch them from above. You caught that VIXX are interacting with their friends at another class. You saw Leo just stand beside N quietly while N talk to his friends.

              You look around the arena and saw that there’s a very unique and badass group that are playing with each others. You were watching them when suddenly you realize that a pair of eyes are watching you with intense glare. You quickly look away from that intimidating glare.

*Who is she??* Yongguk thought and look at the girl who is sitting alone at the seat. He nudge Himchan a little too hard making the other wince.

“YAH! It hurts damn it!” Himchan cursed while rub the sore spot and glare at Yongguk who just look at him with I-don’t-give-a- look.

“Who is she?? The girl who is sitting at the spectators seats.” Yongguk said mentioning to you. Himchan look up and look at you who were just watching the others talking with each other.

“I don’t know. Why?” he ask.

“Nothing.” Yongguk said and get his attention to the teacher who just arrived on the stage in front of the arena.

              A group of girls , BAP’s fangirls, saw Yongguk and Himchan look at you making them felt jealous. They formed their fists and glare at you.

 “Just now Yongjae and now our Himchan and Yongguk oppas??!@#$%^&*()!!! She such a !!! Just ed with your VIXX!! Why should you ed our oppas?!! Watch out later, I’ll definitely teach you. ” the leader, Daemi, burst and cursed you in her mind.

           “So, like usual, I want you guys training for battle. Our annual battle will be another 4 months more. I want you all enhanced your powers. You guys are wearing white stretchy attires and if you were badly attacked, the attires will turned complete black and the healers will you out to give you treatment. And like always, VIXX, I want you guys to help them with tips and tricks about battling. ” The teacher order.

              The siren was heard and you watch alone the students of both classes battle against each other. You watch VIXX fight against the other red levels with full interest.

              There’s a guy name Minhyuk (BTOB) who N know him as one of the strong red level users running towards him followed by another 2 guys behind him. N’s eyes turned crimson and he stare at one of the guys , Changsub, and he instantly stopped like he was possessed. He is actually. N succeed using his power on Changsub.

“Anyeong N sunbae.” Minhyuk smirk receiving a smirk too from N.

“Anyeong Minhyuk. You’re my enemy today.” N said and stand in fight position. So does Minhyuk and Ilhoon.

“It’s our first time battling with you, sunbae. Taech us as possible.“ Ilhoon said humbly.

“Sure. Btw, you should advise your friend here, that he need to try to block his mind from me entering him.” N said and look at Changsub who is standing straight beside him.

“I think he forgot that you have possession power.” Minhyuk said.

“Nevermind. I can still enter your mind even if you’re Royal level.” N said.

             N and Changsub started to charge towards Minhyuk and Ilhoon. Minhyuk who have claw retractions use his long sharp nails that suddenly grow and attacked N. N dodge the dangerous attacked and side kick Minhyuk making him fall.

“I can possess you if I want but today is just a training.” N said and dodge Minhyuk’s sharp punches.

               Changsub who have muscle manipulation manipulate Ilhoon’s leg making him shout in pain due to his twisted muscles. His attire turn ¼ black now. Ilhoon freeze Changsub making the other release him. Ilhoon sigh in relief and fixed his leg but suddenly he heard the ice shattered. Changsub smirk and make Ilhoon’s muscle to freeze. (As in stop functioning.) Ilhoon’s attire turn black and the healers dragged him out. N who just finished defeated Minhyuk press a sensitive spot at Changsub’s neck making him fell unconscious and the healers take him out the battling ground.

                     Ken was fighting with a blue level muscular guy named Dongjun (Ze:A). Is that even possible?? Well, Dongjun is a fan of Ken

and he want to try to battle against his idol. Dongjun who have stone manipulation attacked Ken with hundreds of huge stones but they passed through Ken. Ken shook his head and chuckle.

“You should know what’s your opponent ‘s power first. Since I have intangibility, rocks can pass through me. Try to search my weekness.” Ken order to Dongjun but the guy just frown.

“How can I know your weakness. You have none!” he said frustrated.

“I give you a clue. I can only get through solid things. What my weakness then?” Ken ask.

“Lemme think. Aha!! Liquid!!” Dongjun said happily and Ken chuckle.

“Then how can you beat me down?” Ken raise his eyebrows making Dongjun cry in frustrated.

“How can I defeat you??!! I can only manipulate stone!! Uwaa!!!” Dongjun cry.

“*sigh* You should learn more at your Power class.” Ken said and punch Dongjun make him fell unconscious.

              Ravi and a red level guy named Dongwoon fight against each other. Both of them have the opposite power. Ravi have Fire Breathing while Dongwoon have water generator.

“This gonna be pretty hard.” Ravi cracked his knuckles.

“Of course it will.” Dongwoon smirk and when he raised his hand towards his waist level, a big amount of water came from the nearby lake get to him.

                 Ravi breathe out fire and covered both of his hands with it. Fire gloves!! He charged towards Dongwoon and breathe out fire at him but Dongwoon shield himself wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter