CHAPTER 2

Daughter Of Peridot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                    You get in the black Ferrari that you have never thought about riding it in your whole life. You smile at the driver and bow your head a little.

“Anyeonghaseyo ahujsshi. Chaerin ibnida.” You greet but receive a cheerful laugh from him making you frown weirdly.

“Anyeonghaseyo Chaerin. I’m Jin. Call me Jin sunbae. I’m one of the staff from Jeguk High that is assigned to be your driver an please, don’t call me ahjsshi. I’m not that old you know. I’m only 24.” Jin chuckle when he saw your terrified face. You knock your head and mutter “Babo.” To yourself.

 Jin chuckle and ruffle your hair. “You’re cute. It’s rare to meet cheerful and joyful student like you.” Jin mumble but you can still heard it.

“Rare? What do you mean?” you ask.

“Well. Most of the students that I’ve meet in the school is the type that arrogant and a little too mature for their age. *sigh* What can I do?? Most of them come from elite families and their parents thought them like that. But thank god there are some that didn’t have attitude like them.” Jin explained.

“We are here. Your new school.” Jin announced and open your door. You step out from the vehicle and admire the beautiful architecture of the school building.

                 There is a big Jeguk High logo carved on top of the main hall’s wall and a big fountain in the middle of the school. They is a bigger fountain at the entrance just now too. You follow Jin and get in the HQ. (head quarter). He knock a door and get in.

“She’s arrived.” He announced. You saw Seungri standing beside a guy who sit at the headmaster’s table. *Definitely the headmaster. * you thought.

“Anyeonghaseyo Kwon Chaerin ibnida.” You bow 90 degree and sit on a chair in front of the headmaster’s table.

“Ayeonghaseyo Chaerin. I’m Kwon Jiyoung, the headmaster of this school. Unlike the other students that must call me Mr.Kwon, you’re excluded from them since you’re special for us. Call me Jiyoung oppa. Nice to meet you.” he held out his hand. You shook it and smile at him.

“ What a coincidence. You and I have the same surname.” He said.

“Well, let’s get it straight. Can you explain me again why am I here?? And why am I excluded from calling you in formal?? What do you mean I’m special for you guys?” you ask seriously. Sometimes, you can be deadly serious and it can scared the out from people.

“You’re kindda serious. Relax for a bit. Tensed down you shoulder a little. Here, a cup of warm chrysanthemum tea that can cool your down.” TOP serve you a tea and smile warmly at you. Yeah..he can do that even if he just pissed you off with ‘your ’ thingy.

You take a sip and devour the taste. The hatred for him vanished instantly. “Thank you.” You said.

“Ok. Let me introduce those guys first. They are my best buddies and the head or senior right assistants of the school. My PA, Seungri, the students affairs senior assistant , Taeyang , the senior assistant for the teachers, Daesung and the discipline chief, TOP.” GD explained and point towards the guys that are standing around the office.

“As you were explained by Seungri, or school’s researchers found out that you have supernatural power in your body. The reason I called you special is because you are. First, it’s because according to our research, the ones who we detect their power at the age of adolescent are the ones who have deadliest power. It’s rare and we only found two adolescents including you. Two, it’s because you have your own ‘swag’ and you have the aura that easily attract people to be happy when around you.” He explained.

             After he explained more about the school and the student’s level such as the yellow, blue, red and ‘The Royals’, he gave you your schedule and you followed Taeyang out from the HQ heading towards your class.

“So, what power do you and your buddies have, Taeyang sunbae? “you ask curiously.

“I have the power to copy the powers of others. GD has the ability to have any random powers at any time. That’s why he is the most powerful. TOP has the power to obtain supernatural powers through objects. Daesung has Mindscape Transportation which is the user can trap things in their mind, where the subject is rendered under the power of the user’s imagination. The user can release objects from the mindscape at will, and collect items. While Seungri has Biological Manipulation which is the power to control all aspects of a living creature's biological make-up. Since I gave you the answers, call me Taeyang oppa from now.” He said.

“Wow!! That’s so cool!! Sure, I’ll call you Taeyang oppa. I wonder what power do I have.” You tap your chin and think. Taeyang watch your cute action and chuckle. He ruffle your head making you whine.

“We are here in front of your new classroom.” Taeyang said.

“Wait until I f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter