CHAPTER 3

Daughter Of Peridot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry for the VERY LATE update. T-T *bow*

It's the first month of this new year,2014, and I'm so busy with school. Plus, I'm sick.

I'm so sorry again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~         

         You were sitting alone at the most back of the class at the History class while listening the teacher talk about the levels of users in this school. Since that you didn’t really understand what GD explain earlier, you focus at the teacher.

“I know I always talk about this every year and you guys obviously hate it, but it’s a procedure to start the day.” Mr.Kim said.

“We start from yellow level users. They are the ones that are not comfortable and not really can control their powers correctly. They are not dangerous but you need to keep yourself shield if they use their powers. It can be out of control sometimes. They are about ¼ of students are yellow level.” He explain.

“While the blue ones are the ones who had complete control of their powers and are not dangerous. It’s the ‘normal’ level for the students. ½ of the students in this school are blue levels. The red and Royal levels are the ones you shouldn’t challenged them into a fight if you are blue or yellow levels. They are powerful enough to killed the blue leveled users. While the Royals, as in VIXX, just not to get on their nerve especially Haekyeon and Leo. They are more powerful than the red levels and are the most powerful level in the Peridot world.” The teacher continue and you listen to it focusly.

               The class continue with the teacher telling the story about

“The Daughter Of Peridot.”  *I never heard of that story.* you thought while listening to the teacher.

“As you know, the daughter of our past king and queen was MIA during the greatest war of the century. It has been 6000 years since the case of the lost of the girl. Since it’s so long now, the king and queen had to swallow that their daughter is dead. They didn’t want to swallow the truth and kept searching for her and end up die due to the oldness. The mystery lost was a shock for everyone.  The daughter is known to be the only user in this world that had two powers and they’re the most powerful powers beside the power of the Royals. “ the teacher explain and you listen it with interest. You somehow felt very interest about that legend story.

“Some of the villagers that live at the nearby old castle said that they saw the daughter of Peridot standing in front of the castle.” A guy said.

“I’m no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter