CHAPTER 1

Daughter Of Peridot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

             

             There's a black luxurious car that you reconized it as Bentley, parked infront of your decent pastel coloured house. You walk towards it and suddenly a middle aged man wearing black suit and glasses get out from it. He look straight to you. You nervously smile and bow at him.

"Anyeonghaseyo ahujsshi. By any chance, why did you parked in front of my house?" you ask politely while smile at him. He chuckle and took off his glasses revealing a handsome looking man around 20-s.

"Anyeonghaseyo. Are you Kwon Chaerin?" And please, just call me sunbae." he said. You nod your head slowly.

"Would you like to get in? It's cold outside and you or both of us could get sick." you said and gesture him to follow you in the house.

                   You serve him a warm green tea to cool his cold shivering body.

"You have a nice house here. Do you live here alone?" he ask while sipping a little of that refreshing tea. You look at him weirdly.

"Oh! I'm sorry. I forgot to introduced myself. I'm Seungri. The representative from Jeguk High." he held out his hand and you shook it slowly since you're still confuse about all of this.

"Seungri-ssi, can I ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter