Revelations II

11ᵗʰ Howling Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was so lost in the moment, I had forgotten we weren't alone in this Mansion. Luhan then quickly released as both of us heard footsteps from outside. I bet if the pack knew about this confession of his, He would be more than dead meat. Even though it was dark, I found it odd that I could see his slightly glowing eyes staring at mines clearly.

Someone started to bang on the door at the dark room we were in.

"Luhan!" I recognized the voice.

It was Chen's.

Luhan whispered lowly but it was audible enough for me to hear. "Hide in the bathroom. Don't go out unless I get you myself." Eventually, I nod.

Another set of banging was set. Only this time louder. "LUHAN!"

"I'm here. I just woke up. Wait a minute!" Luhan then replied calmly.

He found the switch and turned the lights on. The room was as big as the room I stayed it. Luhan then signals me to go, and so I did.

From the bathroom door, I could clearly hear Chen and Luhan's conversation.

"I have bad news. It's about Minseul."

"What is it?"

"Suho claimed that Taeyeon had awaken Minseul's inner form."

I got anxious. Inner form? What was he talking about?

"What do you mean by Hidden form?" Luhan asked but he didn't sound surprised.

"Come on, Luhan! Don't act dumb. From the start we all knew she was one of us. That's why you came looking for her, Right? To make her remember the past she had. But what we didn't know what kind of form she has. Eventually, Suho figured it all out."

ONE OF US?

"Suho visited Minseul while she was still asleep. He had realized that there was a certain effect of Taeyeon's power on Minseul. He noticed she had a different kind of aura already. That grew stronger every hour that passed. An aura like we, wolves, have."

I knew there was something fishy about Luhan and the pack and they are werewolves. Wolves kill. I'm amused. But then again, There are cons and pros for this. Should I be scared?

"Her mother was an alpha while her father was an omega werewolf. That kind of relationship back then was forbidden for there was a war between the two divisions. Eventually her parents didn't let a war come between there love."

"We all know Sehun was only adopted by their family and Minseul is the only birth child of the Moon's. They were the second and also the last partners of the different districts that had produced a child like her. She has the greater abilities due to the combination of two different wolves. Minseul resembles the old Gray werewolf. They almost had the same physical appearance except their hair color. Not only was the great one known for her beauty but also her deadly skills."

"Obviously, Some would try to take advantage of her as soon as the word spreads outside. Tao said she was more dangerous than the power of us 12 combined. So, we must continue to protect her and not let her get to the bad side."

"Hold on. Why are you saying this all to me? I already know the story except for that theory about Taeyeon's power that awakened."

"You should've known better to bring her in this room with you. I could smell her scent from your skin. Likewise, I won't tell. Just be prepared if the others knew something happened between the two of you."

"I can't bare to hear you getting another punishment." I heard Chen let out a faint laugh as he walked away from Luhan out to the door. "Also... I figured she had the right to know everything, Luhan." Then the door slammed closed.

"That bastard..." I heard Luhan very clearly from the other side of the door.

I grab the knob and twisted it open. A blank face was painted on my face. I didn't know what to feel.

I need answers.

I need them now.

Luhan looked wretched. It was either he was annoyed that Chen just spilled the beans or was unhappy because he felt sorry for not saying it to Minseul earlier than this.

"Luhan." I said gritting my teeth while looking down at my feet. My right fist shaking in frustration. "You have a lot of explaining to do!"

Luhan decided to calm me down before I finally agreed to sit at the corner of the bed. He stood in front of me. His real eye color, yellowish-gold, looking down on me with a sad expression.

"So, You are...?" I want to get things straight. I want him to be frank about every thing. I don't want things hidden in the back of his mind.

Luhan then sighs. “If I show you my half formation, You wouldn't run-off screaming right?”

“Why should I run-off?”

“Because not everyone likes the presence of a werewolf.” He replied in return. Next thing I knew his two point and fluffy ears erupted above his head. The same color of his dark brown hair. Sharp and White fangs grew out from his teeth. The veins from his hands were madly visible and his fingernails grew inches longer. They were as sharp as his fangs, That could cut anything in half that gets in its way. His eyes were still the same, But it glowed more brightly infront of her.

“You're...” All of those books she'd read from before. It was all about werewolves. She was fascinated by them. Never she would have thought she would see one infront of her. “A werewolf?”

He nod slightly and didn't say anything. Which made me want to punch him back to his senses.

"MIND EXPLAINING?" The irritation in my voice growing bigger.

Luhan let out a sigh once again. "The first time we met wasn't in your school. It was in the forest. Remember? You found me laying down in the cold ground? That was all real. That wasn't just a fragment of your imagination. I was attacked by the werewolf who attacked you that night at your library."

I twitched as I remembered the exact scene of that night. Slowly it came back to me. It sliced me by my abdomen with its sharp claws and the pain was so severe. I could've died out of pain. But there was no proof that it was true. I have my doubts.

"How can I believe those words of yours? I don't even have a scar! I remember it exactly where its sharp claws sheared through my skin. But there is no visible scar! Why should I trust your claims?"

Luhan stared at me blankly as I was practically making those angry faces that every person would do when they don't get the answers they want.

"Didn't you hear what Chen said? Is it not clear for you yet?" Even though I was being harsh on him, He was still gentle as ever.

"Minseul, You're like us. You're a werewolf. The blood of an Alpha and an Omega runs in your blood stream. You're an unrepeatable creation. You have the abilities such as fast recovery, speed, strength and who knows what else you have within. We-I mean you, have to figu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter