9 Deadly Visitors

11ᵗʰ Howling Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I was standing in the middle of darkness. I couldn't see a thing except for one. It was moving so fast. It was on my left then suddenly on my right. I was moving and looking around in circles. It was making my head spin. Suddenly it stopped in front of me. An ash gray wolf stands proudly. Its silver eyes staring intensely at mines. "Soon... I will wake." I heard it say. It howled and started twitching, about to transform in it's true form. But before I could get to see it's true form, My heart stopped and I found myself laying on my bedroom floor. I stared blankly at the ceiling.

"So, How did I get down here again?" I asked myself and sat-up straight. I looked at my bed and there were three boxes. I pursed my lips. "Right... The Ball is Tonight." I let out a sigh and suddenly someone scared the hell out of me.

"GOOD MORNING MINSEUL!!" One screamed at my ear.

"OUR DEAR PRINCESS IS AWAKE!" Another one said.

"AHHH!" I stood up in shock and bumped into one of their heads. 

"OW!" Both of us said.

"Wow." I looked up to the right and I saw a redheaded girl. I raised an eyebrow as I rub my forehead. "Soojung?"

Soojung is known as Kim Jongin's sweetheart. She had lavish long red hair. She was our School's Muse and also the Representative on every beauty competition out there. She always won those competitions. She was offered numerous counts of modeling contracts, But she denied them all. It was because she did not want to leave Jongin and she always wanted to be by his side. She was beautiful in and out. No wonder Jongin had a liking for this girl.

Then I look to the other on my left who was massaging her reddish forehead. "Luna?"

Luna is a bubbly person. She always had time to laugh and smile. She had shoulder length ash brown hair. She was a bit smaller than Soojung. When she sings, An Angelic voice appears. Her Father is a music professor in a University. She was Soojung's best friend as well, but she rarely hangs-out with her when her best friend is around the pack.

"Geez. Do you always wake up from the floor, Minseul?" Luna asked and laughed quietly.

I choked. "No!" I said in exasperation. "What are you two doing here anyways? And why do you have make-up on already? Isn't it still too early for that?" Both looked at each other and laughed.

"I guess you've been sleeping too long. It's already 6pm. The ball starts at 7:30pm." Soojung said placing her bag by the end of my bed.

I ran to my side desk and looked at the clock.

06:03pm

"How?" My voice cracked at the end.

"Now now, Minseul. Calm down. Maybe you're just tired. Why don't you get going to the bathroom and take a bath?" Luna said as she pulled me along to the bathroom.

I asked her. "Why?"

"Because we're gonna be your stylist, Silly!" She responded happily.

"Who said so?"

Soojung answered as she was taking out her make-up kits. "Joonmyeon's special favor."

"Now go!" Luna gently pushed me into the bathroom and closed the door. Somehow the way they were treating me right now is getting me slightly annoyed.

I feel like I don't wanna go anymore but I said my word.

I don't want to break that.

As I got out of the bathroom, Soojung pulled me to a chair facing the mirror. As I saw myself at the mirror, Behind me there were three dresses laid down on my bed.

First dress, was in blood red. It had a v-neck line and also a v-back with strap detail. It had a layered, high-low hem. It was a perfect fit that could bring out one's curves. It had a pair of black with a small detail of red heels to match the outfit.

Second dress, was in a light shade of blue. It had a scoop neckline, a lower back and thin straps. Also with lace inserts starting from the thigh area until it's end. It was also the only dress with a hand bag. It had a pair of blue heels to complete the set.

Finally, The last dress. It was in a creamy white shade. It had a sweetheart neckline, fitted bodice with a shirred back panel, and a flattering high waist. As we travel down a gold waistband displays, with a layered skirt with a thigh-high split and soft and fluid pleats. Paired with heels that had the same tone of the dress.

"Wow." My mouth hanged open while staring at my reflection and as Soojung started drying my hair. "Never thought those would look so..."

"Fancy? Daring? You know how they like it these days."

"You know Suho. His like the money lord in this town." Soojung said.

"More like his family, Soojung." Luna counters.

Soojung rolls her eyes. "Okay. Fine. Whatever you say."

The taller girl then added. "What dress then?"

"Umm..." What caught my eyes the most was the last dress. The first one was too daring for me and the second one had a lower back wherein someone could drop a shrimp cocktail easily. I would not want to wear something like that.

"The last one." Soojung then nods.

Luna let out a small laugh. "His family practically runs this town since the beginning, Right?"

"The beginning?" I questioned as I raised my eyebrow. Luna then went behind as she brushed my hair untangling the ends. As Soojung stared at my face then to her make-up kits. To be very honest, I feel like a princess right now.

"Let me tell you a little story then." Luna looking at the mirror upfront and smiled at me. I stared at the mirror and scenes started filling it in as she became a story teller.

"Hundreds of years ago, The Kim family decided to build up their own town. Which is now known to us as Redwood Heights. Considering there bloodline is very wealthy and all, His ancestors did not have any problem with this. After the town was built, There was a conflict with the Kim's and one family. I don't know what was the last name of the family but they were called the Omegas." I choked on her last word.

"Omegas?" I asked.

Luna nods. "Yes. As for the Kim's they were known as the Head Alphas in the town. The one's who control everything. While with the other family, The Head Omegas, were the lowest. I guess it's just a term they used before about wealthy families and such."

After hearing this, I can't seem to forget what Luhan told me yesterday.

Way back, The town was cut in two.

I asked again. "What was the conflict?"

Luna cleared . "Apparently, The Head Omegas did not like how the Kim's run the town. So they gathered up other families who had the same thinking and built this Omega clan and decided to have a barrier between the two. But it wasn't that easy for both parties. Because as soon as that happened, No one wanted to work for the Alphas on the other side. Only a few run the shops and the factories. They needed to do something or the town's economy will fall. So, The Kim's decided to hire members of the Omegas. In exchange of a good home and a life time of work with pay. Some agreed while some disagreed. It was like a Master and Slave kind of town, If you would ask me."

"But, It's just a story."

"Right." I wet my lower lip. "Sure it is."

She eye smiled and as I blink, My hair was all done. The lower ends of it was loosely curled. "That was fast." I said as I grab a strand of my hair.

"You have girl's with gifted hands right here." Luna joked.

The chair I was sitting on spinned around and I saw Soojung with a brush in hand. "Joonmyeon wanted to see you in your simplest nature possible, So I'll be putting on only light make-up for you."

"Close your eyes." Soojung added.

As I did, The brush w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter