Revelations I

11ᵗʰ Howling Street
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In Taeyeon's lips, There formed a smirk. Unconciously, I held into Luhan's arm from behind as I took a glance at the mysterious girl. She was nice enough to Minseul's gaze, She couldn't think of a reason why a person like her would harm her. She wouldn't actually do that... Right?

"Alright!" One of Taeyeon's comrade yelled as she stood up on one of the buffet tables. "Party is over, Get out!" Suddenly, I felt like going out of the hall too but Luhan stopped me as I took a step down.

"Don't get easily affected with their abilities, Minseul." Luhan muttered beside me.

Minseul shook her head and from where she was standing, She could see her fellow school mate and servants were walking and leaving the room one by one. As the last person left, A strong wind slammed the door closed. Leaving Her, Luhan, The Pack and Those girls who gate crashed the party. Minseul couldn't help but take in a deep breath. Who exactly are these people?

"We are known as the Toreador." One of them answered.

SHE CAN READ MY MIND?!

She let out a chuckle. "Apparently, I can missy. I am known as Yoona." Yoona was also one of the girls that her beauty stood out from the others next to Taeyeon. She spotted a rose symbol by her collar bone.

Then the girl from the buffet table jumped down to the ground. Minseul looked at her, The girl's hair was as long as hers. It was all silky and brown. Minseul could see the slit from her dress, the same rose symbol appeared by the side of her right leg. "Jessica is the name." She stood up and her hair swayed from left then to the right. She was a beauty. All of them were. Minseul suddenly had thoughts on becoming one like them like she read from different books she had at home.

"I bet your blood tastes good, Darling. I'd like to feed on you." Another one of them spoke, But this one was more irresistible to resist than Jessica's. She was sitting in a chair, her legs resting onto another. She didn't seemed bothered with her dress with that position. "Call me, Yuri." Minseul somehow finds her way flirtatious.

"If you feast on her, Mind sharing with me?" The tallest among them said. She was by the buffet table, munching on California Rolls. Yuri then stood up and opposes the taller female's request. "NO."

"Why not?"

"I like to feed alone. Especially, If it was with her." There was a cold lingering sensation at the back of my spine. I didn't like the feeling of it.

Jongin then butts in. "ENOUGH!"

"No one is feeding on anyone!" He added his eyes filled with displeased. Trust me, You wouldn't want him bursting into anger. You wouldn't like that sight.

Chen, A member of the pack, then questioned. "What is your business here?" 

"We heard the news." Taeyeon turned her back on us.

"The Reincarnation of the Great Gray Wolf is to rise in the upcoming Blood Moon." My grip on Luhan's arm tightened.

Taeyeon then walked down towards Joonmyeon, faced to faced, Joonmyeon stood taller than her. But Taeyeon was much more confident than he was. She leaned a little near his hear, While his fellow comrades stood guard on what might happen. "And we believe, You also have found the Reincarnated Body of the Great One." From behind I could tell she was smiling greatly and then she looked back at me.

It felt like lightning striked my body and a great pain arose. My knees felt wobbly, Luckily, Luhan supported me immediately. I yelped in pain and agony.

"Minseul!" Joonmyeon ran pass Taeyeon and was dashing towards me. It was the last thing I saw before my vision turned blurry and went blank.

I was still half-conscious, The last thing I heard was a hall of growling wolves, glass shattering to pieces and a few last words from the familiar voice. She holds a great power that she hasn't discovered yet. It will all bring us great destruction! Especially if one takes advantage of her and takes the life out of her. 

I could hear my own heart beat. It was beating less than normal. I felt cold beads of sweat from my forehead and a warm hold in between my fingers.

My eyes fluttered opened and I was in an unfamiliar room. But the first thing that really caught my eye was the one who was holding my hand while resting his head by the side of the bed.

His name easily escaped from my lips. "Jongin."

Instantly, His head raised. As if he was really sleeping. "Finally, You're awake." He said. I could feel my hands getting sweaty. "Are you feeling okay now?"

"I guess..." I answered. "How long was I out?"

"About two days already."

I choked.

"Are you serious?"

He responded with a nod. Jongin really looked quite tired. "I...I mean we, we haven't had much sleep since then. We were all worried about you. You wouldn't even move an inch. We thought Taeyeon passed on too much pain. Joonmyeon apprise us that there will be a hunt down for them, If you didn't wake within three days." He let out a chuckle.

"Luckily, You're awake. I must inform them immediately."

Jongin releases the hold by my hand and stood up, Still in half of his outfit that night. His man blouse was undone and the tie was missing. "I'll get back in awhile. You might as well refreshen yourself, There's clothes by the cabinet just for you. Get yourself comfortable." He then walks off and the door shuts off.

I half-run to the bathroom and I see through the wall mirror I was still wearing the dress. I started to strip down to the very last layer of my clothing and I sank down into the tub

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter