The worst

Multum In Parvo

     

         Luhan left his last period earlier than usual. All of the head students for the dorms were excused from their classes to see the students who they will be in charge of. Luhan made his way to the headmaster’s office. On his walk to his destination Luhan keep repeating in his mind; please no Oh Sehun in my dorm. This thought was repeated in his head, as though he was praying to a higher being. The young boy genuinely did not want Sehun in the same dorm as him, he just couldn’t handle the boy, who seemed to hate him for reasons that the Chinese boy didn’t know.

 

 

He reached the office and gave three gentle knocks, and then he enters, he sees the other head students. There were twenty in total, ten boys and ten girls. Headmaster Do smiled when Luhan entered, the other students gave him a glare that said ‘why are you late?’ Yeah Luhan was a little late by only a couple of minutes. But these students would give anything to have Luhan in trouble. A couple of students smirked. Luhan heard what they were thinking. ‘Oh little freak is going to get it.’ ‘He should just leave while he can.’ ‘Why does he even bother trying to study, it is not like his parents own anything he can work for.’ ‘I bet his parents begged master Do to study here ‘cause they don’t want him anymore.’

 

 

At the last thought Luhan had to bite his tongue to keep from lashing out at the student who thought that. He bowed to Mr.Do

“I’m sorry that I’m late sir,” apologized the burgundy haired boy. Mr.Do let out a muffeled chuckle.

“No worries my boy, a few minutes is nothing compared to an hour,” The older man said with a warm smile. He then looked at the students that stood in his office.

“Finally, the new dorms have been re-built after the ‘incident’ last year,” He said, referring to a certain fourth year that was not, at the time, in control of his powers. This memory always brought a smile to Luhan’s lips, as he remembered the whole scenario, “There have been some changes to the layout of the dorms. We decided to have two to a room, and we made a house that has a pool, games, and other fun stuff, that would be used for the students. Both girls and boys have their own fun rooms. One dorm only has six rooms at the moment though, it’s a boy’s dorm, so all of the boys will draw a straw to see who gets the room,” The older man stated as he lingered around his desk. Mr. Do decided to hand their girls their rosters, and then sent them to the assembly hall. He walked to his desk and reached for the first drawer, pulling out ten straws. He ducked behind the desk and randomly cut each straw, making sure that each one was not the same length.

 

 

                Mr.Do walked to each boy, handing them a straw that the students thought he was being fair. But being sneaky he used his power to make the plastic of the straws; which were made from earth elements, longer. When he reached Luhan, he made the straw shorter than the other’s making sure that he got the shortest one. Luhan avoided his eyes meeting the headmaster’s, he didn’t want to risk reading the elder’s mind, it was awkward and he didn’t want to offend him. Mr. Do sent a smile in the other boy’s direction. Luhan had kept his eyes even as he had grabbed the last straw. He was using this as a chance to punishment the latter for being late to the meeting.

“Well, Mr. Xi it looks like you got the shortest straw,” Mr.Do said with a joyful smile. Luhan’s shoulders dropped, so far this day has not been going well, “Not to worry my boy, this dorm is not that bad, and just so you know each student has eleven other students in their care. That means there is only six beds, meaning you have to share…” The older man stopped mid-sentence, hoping that Luhan will catch his drift, but all Luhan did was lift his doe eyes to look at his teacher, a clueless look. “Uhhh, you have to share beds, two to a bed for all twelve to fit,” He answered. Luhan’s eyes grew big, “Oh no no no no,” He repeated as he shook his head, “Mr.Do that is so awkward two guys sleeping on small beds?”

“You guys have king size beds, so that is not a problem, and at least see who is in your dorm before you decide,” Mr. Do replied in an amused tone, he then began to hand the boys the and the dismissed them to the assembly hall. Luhan made his way through the quiet hallways; he took this time to read over the students that he was to be in charge in for the rest of the year. He flipped the flap of the envelope that help the names and pulled out the single sheet of white paper.

 

 

                His doe eyes read the print. Kim Joonmyeon year: 6th. Luhan let out a scoff, “So Joonmyeon decided to stay in the dorms for a second time two years in a row,” Luhan said as he began to read the next name. Kim Minseok, year: 6th. Reading the name of his best friend made a huge smile crept onto his lips. For the six years that Luhan and Minseok have been going to Wonso they have never shared a dorm or a dorm house. The burgundy haired boy stomped his feet quickly in excitement, suddenly thinking that this day is slowly starting is to pick up. His stopped once again as he read the name of Kris another 6th year. He was wary of this boy. He knew that Kris wasn’t that bad of a boy, but he doesn’t have a good reputation either. Luhan prayed quietly to himself that he wouldn’t have any problems with Kris.

 

The chinese boy continued walking, he read the next few names. Baekhyun, Tao, Jongdae, chanyeol, Yixing, Jongin and Kyungsoo. He did not recognize the last two names, so he was expecting one of them to be the red haired boy he saw earlier. Luhan sighed; he just hoped this year would go good for him. Last year was terrible, it was probably one of his worst years at Wonso.

At the doors of the assembly hall Luhan stood frozen. He read the last name on his roster. Oh Sehun. It read. Great this day just keeps on getting worse.

 

                                                                                 *  *  *

Yixing walked beside Joonmyeon. The honey colored haired boy’s eyes showed signs of fatigue; Yixing always had a lazy air to him, but the Chinese boy was not lazy,though he was forgetful and seemed dazed at times, he was hard working and was always there when anyone needed him. Joonmyeon was noticing Yixing’s tired face was more sullen looking then before. A pale hand reached out and grabbed the sleeve of Yixing’s uniform.

“What is it hyung?” Yixing asked as he turned to look at the elder. Joonmyeon didn’t say anything and gave Yixing a worried look. Yixing smiled, “Don’t worry I’m fine.” Joonmyeon didn’t look convinced. Yixing patted Joonmyeon’s back in an attempt to convince his hyung, Joonmyeon gave him a weak smile.

“If you ever need to rest, just tell me. I know you tend to over work yourself,” Joonmyeon says as he begins to walk again. Yixing stood behind by a little. His vision was starting to blur, and his head was beginning to be fuzzy. He knew he had over worked his body when healing Tao, and now he was paying the price. He shook his head to get back to his senses, but that only made it worse. He rested his hand on the wall to help balance himself. He covered his face with his hands trying to not succumb to the nausea that was creating a storm in his stomach. He felt like his body was going to give up and collapse, but cold hands stopped him from doing so.

 

Yixing looked up with difficulty and saw Joonmyeon’s worried eyes staring at him. The Chinese boy was about to tell Joonmyeon that he was okay, but another wave of nausea came over him causing him to sit against the wall. Joonmyeon followed the other boy’s movement, using his hand to support Yixing so he does not fall too hard to the ground. The older boy kneeled beside Yixing.

“Yah, are you going to be okay,” He said as he sat himself next to the other. A small nod from Yixing was all that was given. The elder moved the younger boy’s head to rest on his shoulder, after he notice Yixing’s eyes dropping even more than usual. Yixing smiled, as he slowly drifted to sleep. Both boys sat there beneath the window of the empty library in the empty hall. One sleeping and the other staring at the other’s face; ignoring the fact that they both had to be somewhere.

 

 

Whooo chapter four!!! I really wanted to get this done before finals next wednesday T.T

This is an unedited version cause that is how bad I wanted this to be done today. I posted this on my B-day today the 17th lol

I hope you enjoy this crappy chapter. And guys like seriously tell me things you woud like to see in this fanfic cause I raelly no idea where I am going with this XD

 

But finally some Sulay yeazh I know it is a little cory. I promise I will ahve more souple intereaction I just...idk how to write T..T My english so limited T.T But yea...sorry that this chapter is another short one. I swear after finals I will write one super long one just for you all! And thank you for all my new subscribers and the one upvote ^--^

 

Plz follow me on twitter atop by and chat or fangirl wit me~~~

-Kimchiitazztic