Guilt is a painful thing

Multum In Parvo

Joonmyeon sat in his class, not listening to what the teacher was lecturing about, his mind was somewhere else at the moment. But do not be fooled, Joonmyeon is at the top of the rankings for his whole grade, not just his class. He was also the president for his class, and for the student council, he was the model student for all. He has never missed a day of school since he started his education. And his grades always stood the highest. He was sociable and everyone seemed to not mind talking to him. But Joonmyeon hated to socialize, it’s not that he had a dislike for people, it was more like talking to others was all he ever did; without the thought of being friends. The council president never had time just for himself, at school he was always being a teacher’s pet and fixing problems for the student council. At home his father would make him complete his homework, and then make him learn about the family business. Joonmyeon couldn’t be a regular student, who went out to party, go on dates, or get drunk. Instead he will be going to an academy, an academy that he has been going to since he was a first year in high school.

 

Wonso was a school that had seven grades, from the age of fifteen; he has been going to Wonso. Joonmyeon wasn’t anything spectacular; he was just an average Wonso student at the time. But that sure did change when the student body found out whose son he was. Yeah, his father owned a mall, and a fashion line (for his wife), and a couple of hotels, in Jeju-do, and Seoul.  His uncle was also in politics so the Kim family was pretty well-known.He was a young chaebol* that everyone wanted to be friends with or lovers. There goes Joonmyeon’s peaceful life.

 

The bell rang, signaling that the class had ended, pulling Joonmyeon out of his thoughts.

“You have a self-study time for today, for Ms. Lee’s class, she had something come up and left earlier,” Mrs.Choi said sternly, “ Class president,” she said nodding in Joonmyeon’s direction.  Joonmyeon stood where he sat.

 

“Attention….bow.” The whole class stood with the commands, and with that Mrs. Choi left the room. Joonmyeon sat back into his seat with a heavy sigh. Today was just one of those days for the young chaebol that nothing eventful happened. He gaze was once again drawn out to the window. But he heard footsteps running through the hallway. And saw the fourth year Yixing running. Joonmyeon stood quickly; he knew when Yixing was running someone was hurt. The chinese boy had a unique power to heal, but of course to use his power tired him out a lot, sometimes he even passed out if the wounds were big. Joonmyeon, as the school’s president he was worried for the student who was injured, and for Yixing, who was a kind boy, which Joonmyeon liked to be around.

 

Before an eye could blink Joonmyun was out in the hall chasing Yixing. He soon caught up to the light colored hair boy, he called out his name. Yixing turned around and smiled at the sight of Joonmyun.

“Ah Hyung, hi,” Yixing chirped. Joonmyeon gave him a slight smile.

“Hi, why are you running?” He asked hastily.

“Oh, um, Luhan hyung asked me to meet him outside by the field, He said Tao got hurt,” He said in his happy voice soft voice. Joonmyeon looked around, but didn’t see Luhan, a fifth year like him. Yixing noted his questioningly looks, “ Hyung, Luhan has teletherapy.” Joonmyeon’s, mouth shapes an ‘o’ as he remembers.

“Hyung, do you wanna come with me?” Yixing asked eagerly, and Joonmyeon realized he was holding the boy up. He nodded and Yixing began to run, with Joonmyeon behind him.

 

 

                Joonmyeon watched Yixing approach the group of four boys, recognizing one as Tao and another one as Baekhyun a fourth year, and Luhan. The third boy he noticed was a new face. It only took him a few moments to recognize him.

“Kyungsoo ah!” Joonmyeon greeted the red hair boy. He barely recognized the wide eyed boy, his red hair was, “Yah, I barely recognized you, your hair is red! Waah the last time I saw you, you were only in middle school,” Joonmyeon. Kyungsoo gave him a small. The older boy noticed Kyungsoo’s lip was bleeding. He got out his handkerchief, and dabbed at Kyungsoo’s plump lips.

“Luhan, what happened?” He asked the older boy. Luhan shrugged.

“They just told me to get Yixing for them,” He retorted. Joonmyeon turned to Baekhyun who was holding Tao as Yixing was tending to the burn on his arm. The purple haired boy tried to avoid the elder’s gave, but Joonmyeon called his name in a stern voice.

“N-nothing Sunbae, I swear it was just an accident no need to worry,” Baekhyun lied. Joonmyeon looked to Luhan. Luhan just stared at Tao who let out a cry pain as Yixing placed a hand on the wound.

“How did you get burned?” Yixing asked, grabbing everyone’s attention.

 

 

 

 

                                                                                                * * *

 

                Kyungsoo noticed the other boys tensing up when the boy named Yixing asked Tao how he got burned. He deducted that the other two boys didn’t want to tell the elder about what had taken place earlier.

“It was my fault,” Kyungsoo said blurted without thinking, “Tao had come up from behind and it startled me, and my coffee that I had in my hand dropped as I tripped,” Said quickly, “My lip hit something I’m not sure what it was, but it’s my fault that Tao got burned.” Joonmyeon stared at him. Kyungsoo bit his lip, hoping that the rich boy would buy the lie. Joonmyeon stood up and dusted off his knees.

“Fine, Luhan take them to go and get cleaned up,” Joonmyeon ordered, the boys’ uniforms were tattered, and Tao’s and Kyungsoo’s were covered in dust. The doe-eyed boy nodded and led the boys to the bathroom by the gym. Joonmyeon and Yixing left together to get to their class, once in the bathroom, Baekhyun took off the top of his uniform and put his hands that were covered in Tao’s blood, under the water to wash away the red. Tao, with the help of Luhan, took off his coat to be dusted off by the elder. Kyungsoo just stood there not sure what to do.

 

“What are you doing, take off your coat,” Baekhyun asked, as he grabbed Kyungsoo’s jacket, “You don’t want to attend your first day with a dusty coat do you?” Kyungsoo smiled, feeling a little better inside, but he still felt guilty about Tao getting hurt because of him. He eyed the chinese boy as he still cradled his arm. The wound was almost visibly gone just a light scar left on it. But it was something to remind Kyungsoo that he was the cause of this.

 

“There you are all decent looking,” Luhan said as looked over the boys, “Now stop fighting with Jaerim,” The three boys looked at him shocked.

“Fine, we can’t lie to you,” Baekhyun retorted.

“Yeh your power is a gift to you, but a curse for us,” Tao said with a smirk.Luhan laughed at the two boys.

“I think being able to read minds i part of the reason I got chosen to be head boy,” Luhan chirped as he opened the bathroom door, “Oh don’t forget after classes we will be notified on what dorms we are in.” That’s right. Dorms. I hope that bully is not in the same dorm house as me. Kyungsoo thought to himself. The four boys exited their room, and headed back to class. Unaware of that they are going to be stuck with each other for a long time.



 

 

A/N:Word count: 1313

Sorry this chapter is a little short T.T But I wanted to get this chapter up before school start tomorrow T.T

I hope you enjoy chapter.

I want to get a graphic thingy for this  story, but idk how to do it on this site to have someone else do it for you it confuses me a little T.T Anyone want to do it for me?? lol jk jk.

But pleae do comment and upvote and subscribe. I love reading and replying to the comments~~

Updating this fic will be going rather slow from now on since school is starting again and finals are coming up, but after that I will be uploading so much!! This chapter is un-beta so sorry i any mistakes or bd english T.T

Twitter

Art tumblr

-Kimchiitazztic