Woohyun vs. Sungjong

Who's the favorite dongsaeng?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 02: WOOHYUN vs. SUNGJONG

WHO'S THE FAVORITE DONGSAENG?

 

Note: The characters of Infinite here were purely based on my imagination. This doesn't reflect them in real life..but if they're really like this then that would be very cute..LOL. Enjoy the update ^^ Happy New Year!

 

 

It was a normal lazy day for them and at times like this there was nothing they could do but lounge in the living room and watch a movie.

 

They took their own place, the usual seating arrangement.

 

Hoya was in his throne –the old single sofa, a bit tattered on the side and a little too old for their new apartment but their CEO didn’t want to throw it so it ended in their apartment. Dongwoo was lying on his stomach on the floor in front of the TV and beside him was Myungsoo with his bamboo pillow (yes, he still has it). On the couch, the choding was seated on the left side while Woohyun and Sunggyu were huddled on the right and in the middle of the couch was Sungjong.

 

They looked like this most of the time.

 

Sungyeol chose the movie that they were going to watch, everyone objected because the choding had this taste for super dramatic movies; movies that would make you want to claw your eyeballs out because every character in the movie was crying ing buckets of tears.

 

Hoya almost punched the choding when it insisted they watch the movie that he wanted. It was a raucous, but in the end the choding still won because he was the only one who’s prepared with a DVD. Now, everyone’s face was scrunched up as the movie rolled.

 

Woohyun leaned his head on the older’s shoulder.

 

“Hyung what movie are we watching again?” he asked.

 

“Hmn?? I don’t know too.” the older answered playing with the younger’s hair.

 

Sunggyu liked to play with Woohyun’s hair simply because, he loved the sweet scent that the younger’s hair emitted whenever he ruffled them. It was a mixture of the sweet scent of his strawberry shampoo, his mild aftershave and his musky cologne. All the scent combined and clung to every part of younger’s body (and lingered the longest in its hair).

 

Sunggyu loved it just like that.

 

“Hyun..are you still using my shampoo?” the older asked. The younger male just smiled and answered.

 

“I love its scent hyung.”

 

“You stole it from me and you never gave it back.”

 

“Actually the bottle is almost empty. I might make a small trip to your room later and steal one from your stash.”

 

The older rolled his eyes but laughed eventually coz actually he liked it when the younger uses his stuffs. Much more if it was a personal one. Like Woohyun had this weird habit of wearing his shirt or spraying his perfume. It might sound weird but there was this tingling effect in his nose whenever he smells his scent in the younger. Somehow…..

 

It was appealing.

 

And

 

It was very y in a way that only HE knew.

 

 

The movie continued to play and everything was fine.

 

Dongwoo was his usual self, a hyperactive dino laughing like the dino that he was to every bits and part of the movie even if that part should be dramatic.

 

Hoya was criticizing the cinematography of the movie, the plot and everything. He was ranting on how it was poorly made and how it was a waste of time to watch such a crappy film.

 

Sungyeol on the other hand scoffed at Hoya telling him to get lost coz he didn’t know what art was.

.

.

.

And Myungsoo…. Myungsoo amidst everything was in a planet of his own, oblivious to everything. He wasn’t really paying attention to the movie. He was just staring at the TV but his gaze was going through it. Well he was always like that…nothing new.

 

Yes, they are fine.. totally fine.

 

Woohyun suddenly realized how dumb s were. How the hell did he survive with them again? Oh well, he had his fair share of dumbness. He must agree, he was stupidly in love with their leader.

 

“Jjongie-ah.. if you want to sleep go and rest in your room” The leader suddenly spoke in a hushed and mild voice. His brow arched upon hearing the usual pet name their leader used to call their maknae. He must admit he wanted to be called so lovingly and gentle like that by the leader.

 

He then felt the leader move. The older leaned forward dropping his head on the backrest of the couch. He groaned but the older ignored him.

 

“Hyung…” he whined. He then saw the maknae curled up in a fetal position, fast asleep with a pillow under his head on the leader’s lap. His eyes zeroed on the hand of the leader that was previously combing his hair. It was now patting the maknae’s shoulder gently.

 

“Jongie-ah..your back will hurt if you curl up like that.” The leader said

 

He felt a sudden surge of jealousy.

 

If there was anyone in the group that Sunggyu was most fond of (next to Woohyun) that would be…………… the maknae. He might look harsh on him at times, bullying him at times, but he was very protective of the youngest. Being the youngest in the group, a kid at the time he entered and trained under Woollim, Sunggyu felt responsible for him.

 

For Sungjong, Sunggyu was the older brother figure that he never had.

 

He would often say that their leader bossed him around. But the truth was the other members bullied him more than the leader. It was all for the show and most of the time he felt bad for their leader. He had deep respect for the older and for him, he was the best leader Infinite woud ever had.

 

“Sungjongie…” Woohyun called pulling the leader's hand away from the maknae. “Come on let hyung help you get into your room” the younger vocalist said as gentle as he could.

 

The youngest stirred but he did not open his eyes. Instead he changed his position and was now facing the leader, body still curled up and arms hugging the leader’s body

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter