Woohyun vs. Hoya

Who's the favorite dongsaeng?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 03: WOOHYUN vs. DONGWOO

WHO'S THE FAVORITE DONGSAENG?

 

Note: The characters of Infinite here are purely based on my imagination. This doesn't reflect them in real life..but if they're really like this then that would be very cute..LOL. Enjoy the update ^^

 

---------------------------------

 

Howon always act cool in front of everyone –he was Hogod after all. There was nothing he couldn’t do. He strived to learn what he didn’t know. He worked hard to improve on something he was not good at. He was just perfect in all ways. Sunggyu admired him for that. Sunggyu thought that if he weren’t the leader, Howon would definitely be a good candidate. It just happened that he was two years older than the dancer. But he knew that if given a chance, Howon would accept the leadership. He wouldn’t mind it though. He was actually getting tired of the burden of being a leader, good thing Howon managed to lift some of it.

 

They would always talk if given a chance. Their conversations were always light and sensible. The younger seemed to be fond of talking about stuffs that will improve the group. He was always cautious of members’ slightest mistakes. Every after practice and performance he would talk to the leader, sharing his insights about what more to improve on and what the members were lacking.  Sunggyu would always listen to the younger’s thoughts. He found it very helpful for the group.

 

“Howon-ah, you did well today.” Sunggyu patted the back of the main dancer whose face and body was sweaty after hours of practice. The younger smiled and thanked the older.

 

“Hyung, mind if we talk later?” The younger asked after gulping the entire content of his bottled water. The older knew the younger had something important to tell so he just nodded.

 

“Yeah, I’ll just change my shirt.”

 

Howon took off his shirt and patted dry his sweaty body. Even though it was just a practice his performance would always be the same as it was in front of real audience and real stage. For him dancing in front of the mirror in the practice room was the same as dancing in front of a real audience. He would always end up drenched in sweat than the other members.

 

He took a fresh shirt from his back pack and slipped it on. The leader seemed dressed already but was talking to the managers so he decided to wait for him outside the door. Just as he closed the door he saw Woohyun outside leaning on the wall.

 

“Eo. Why are you still here?”

 

The vocalist looked up and smiled when he saw him.

 

“I’m waiting for Sunggyu hyung.” 

 

Howon leaned back on the wall beside the door opposite the other male. Howon wasn’t as naïve as the other members. He knew there was something between their main vocalists. He wasn’t born yesterday to not know that the two were more than just friends –well the younger vocalist wasn’t doing a good job on hiding his feelings for the leader. He chuckled remembering one time when he told his suspicions to Dongwoo. The other screamed at him telling him that couldn’t be possible. He said Woohyun was just a selfish bastard and he wanted the leader’s attention just for himself.

 

He was not into male to male relationship –he doesn't swing that way, though he was not against it too. Actually he found it adorable watching the two send shy glances and sweet smiles at each other. At least someone was absorbing all the greasiness of their younger vocalist sparing them the burden of swallowing gallons of grease every day. He kind of pitied their leader to be honest.

 

“You staying too?” the vocalist asked. Howon shrugged his shoulders before answering.

 

“Sunggyu hyung told me to wait for him.”

 

“Really? Why?”

 

It wasn’t unknown to him how a jealous bastard the younger vocalist could get. That was the main reason why the game started –vying for the leader’s attention to be labeled as the favorite dongsaeng. It was all because of him. He smiled slyly at the younger vocalist.

 

It’s my time.

 

“We need to talk about something.” He answered that made the other raised an eyebrow.

 

“About what?”

 

“Secret.”

 

The answer made Woohyun pout. He concluded. Annoying the younger vocalist was a fun job. He should do it more often. It was kind of fulfilling.

 

"You two always keep something from the group. It's not right you know." Woohyun said quirking an eyebrow. Howon couldn't help but let out a chuckle. 

 

"There are just some things that we need to discuss. Hyung seemed to listen to my opinions that's why we talk."

 

"And how about us? Can't both of you talk about it with us?" 

 

"Nope, the topic is sensitive and we're doing it for the sake of the group." The vocalist looked more confused. He clicked his toungue and was about to say something when the door opened revealing their tired leader.

 

“Hyung” they both called in chorus. The leader was startled and looked from left to right being in the middle of the two younger members.

 

“Eo Woohyun-ah, why are you still here?” the oldest asked eyes trained on Woohyun.

 

“I want to walk back with you hyung.” The younger said with a bit of aegyo. The older sighed and patted the younger’s head.

 

“Howon and I need to talk. You go first and play with Dongwoo.”

 

“But hyung….”

 

“Go on Woohyunnie.” The older smiled tiredly at the younger knowing the other would not back out. Woohyun pouted but left nevertheless with heavy steps. Howon watched in amusement --Woohyunnie, the endearment seemed to work very well. He reminded himself to tease Woohyunnie later.

 

“So, what is it?” Sunggyu asked the dancer when Woohyun was far already to hear them. Howon stood up straight and pulled his back pack over his shoulder.

 

“Woohyun hyung seemed so out of focus” he said. The older paused for a moment before letting out a sigh.

 

So he noticed too.

 

Sunggyu noticed that Woohyun was out of focus lately. Something seemed to be bothering the other and the leader could not point out what. Along with it comes the other’s bothersome jealousy. His jealousies were not that bothersome before but the past few days the younger seemed to be getting jealous of every single thing.

 

Sunggyu found it unhealthy.

 

He tried to talk about it with the younger but the younger would always pout at him and would charge him of cheating. Seriously, it was getting tiring for Sunggyu to baby sit Woohyun.

 

“You noticed too right?” Howon said and he just nodded. The younger chuckled and wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

 

“Hyung, your boyfriend is a possessive .” He said chuckling. The older dropped his eyes to the floor.

 

“Yes, he –wait what?” Sunggyu exclaimed when he realized what Howon said. The latter just laughed patting his back.

 

“Hyung, I’m not as naïve as the other members. I know what you two were doing behind closed doors!!”

 

“What do you mean doing behind closed doors?!”

 

“Oh hyung, you know what I mean.”

 

The knowing gaze of the dancer made Sunggyu’s face flushed red. He mentally cussed in different languages. His mind reeled back to those times they did it. He was quite sure no members were at home plus they never did it so often.

 

“Hey, we never did it when you guys were there.” The leader covered his mouth finding it very embarrassing to be explaining to the younger. He thought they were actually hiding their relationship quite well –but it seemed like nothing could go past Howon’s nose without being noticed.

 

But just how much does he know? Sunggyu was starting to have a pan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter