Woohyun vs. Dongwoo

Who's the favorite dongsaeng?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 03: WOOHYUN vs. DONGWOO

WHO'S THE FAVORITE DONGSAENG?

 

“Aaaaa… hyung..why are you like this?” Dongwoo blurted cheeks puffed and lips pursed in an adorable pout. The leader laughed seeing the annoyed face of the dino.

 

“Dongwoo-ah.. you know hyung loves you right?” Sunggyu said making the Dino pout more.

 

“Hmpf..….” the younger huffed.

 

Sunggyu placed an arm around the younger’s shoulders and said. “You go tell those to Woohyun. I’m sure he’ll appreciate them.” The leader then turned to the younger vocalist who was silently sitting at the far corner with earphones plugged in his ear.

 

The younger sensed the pair of eyes on him. He looked up and saw the leader and rapper smiling at him. He didn't know why but he didn't like the glint in the leader’s eyes and the animated smile on the rapper's face.

 

There was something wrong with the two –he concluded.

 

He shook his head opting to ignore them. The two had a habit of ganging up on him….and yes, he was used to them being like that. He was not even jealous when the two were together no matter how cozy they looked.

 

For Woohyun, Dongwoo is a hyung he cherishes and loves next to Sunggyu. They talk a lot especially when the leader was not around. He loves talking to ‘that funny hyung’ (he usually called the older) though most of the time they talk about nonsense stuffs –nonsense stuffs that made him laugh to no ends. The Dino was just weird and there was nothing they could do for he was born like that.

                                                                                 

Woohyun chuckled remembering that one instance when they were silently waiting for their turn to be interviewed, Dongwoo suddenly bolted through the door gasping for breath and eyes wide. They weren’t that surprised, really, for Dongwoo always does that. 

 

He started telling everyone not to hold a sneeze because they might rupture a blood vessel in their head and die. He was scared as that they had to calm him down and convince him that that was not true. He argued telling them that that was true while waving his phone in the air. 

 

‘It’s proven! According to HollaFacts.com it’s true’ he said.

 

‘Woohyunie don’t hold a sneeze.’

 

‘Gyu hyung don’t hold a sneeze.’

 

‘Sunjongie don’t hold a sneeze’

 

He kept chanting that, telling them he was worried and heck it takes a miracle of divine proportions to calm down an antsy Jang Dongwoo. Good thing there was Hoya, he always had a way –he makes miracles.

 

After the show they found out through their manager that Dongwoo searched about sneezing facts because their manager had a headache after holding a sneeze. Unfortunately, out of all people, he told that to Dongwoo and Dongwoo being the overly caring person that he was, got worried because they had to always hold a sneeze when they were performing or having an interview.

 

They were touched after hearing that. The Dino might look funny (or dumb most of the time) on the outside but he cares a lot. His heart was too big and too precious that everyone loves him even though he talks like an alien most of the time.

 

Woohyun thought:

 

‘Oh this hyung is so nice. Who would hate this kind hyung? Only a heartless person would.’

 

He smiled at the thought. He looked up again sensing someone and saw the dino bouncing happily towards him with a huge smile plastered on his face. Seeing the vibrant smile on the older’s face, Woohyun couldn’t help but smile too. He was a ball of energy and he was just too contagious.

 

“Woohyunie…” he called.

 

“Yes hyung?” he answered pulling his earphones and placing them in his pocket. The older plopped down on the chair beside him.

 

“Do you know that another fact just got busted!” he said ecstatically. “Oh no no no.. it’s not a fact anymore since it got busted. It’s better to say, a fake fact just got busted… ha ha.. yea.. yea…that’s much better.”

 

“Ah…..Fact?” Woohyun was lost –sometimes the older just had a language of his own.

 

“You remember, I told you before that a pregnant goldfish is called a ‘twit’”

 

“…………………….”

 

Twit? Twitter?

 

The rapper saw the confusion on the younger vocalist’s face and laughed.

 

“Can’t remember? Ok it was –“

 

“Ah..yea…yea…I remember.” Woohyun cut him off –he had to. Jang Dongwoo could go on and on about giraffes and pigs and unicorns and anything that breathes and doesn’t breathe for hours and no one would be able to stop him.

 

Woohyun eyed the laughing Sunggyu at the far side.

 

‘Tss.. I knew it. He pushed Dongwoo to tell his crazy facts to me. Saved his again.’ He glared at the leader before shifting his gaze immediately back to the dino –you couldn’t lose sight of him. Jang Dongwoo was like a ticking time bomb, he was so unpredictable you wouldn’t know if he was already the strawberry print on your shirt because they looked damn delicious (mind you he did that already before) or bite your ears the next second coz he had a bad habit of tasting people –yes, tasting people for bejeesus sake!! Ask Sungjong, he knew, he was a common target. Woohyun sighed for umpteenth time.

 

“Good, good…” the older said nodding. “As I was saying that fact which is not a true fact, got busted..you know what I mean?”

 

“Uh..yeah…” Woohyun answered even though he didn't.

 

“Good… it’s not called a twit. I mean, the pregnant gold fish is not called a ‘twit’. Who the heck called the preggy goldie, twit? It’s ridiculous!! I knew it from the beginning!! I was right Woohyunnie.. I told you that fact isn’t right.”

 

“Yeah I believed you hyung…”

 

“Ha…ha…ha…” the dino laughed patting his back.  “You really are the best Woohyunnie. I wonder why Gyu hyung keeps on rejecting my facts. He doesn’t even wanna hear it” he pouted. It made the younger smile. One thing that made Dongwoo different from the others was his magical ability to make a person pity him with just a pout. He looked genuinely sad when, that you couldn’t do anything but submit to his cuteness.

 

“Ah yeah before I forget, the director is calling you. You, Myungie and Sungjongie will shoot a bed scene.” The rapper suddenly said.

 

“Bed scene??” Woohyun’s brow scrunched. Why does it sound so wrong? The younger thought.

 

“Yup, you, Myungie and Sungjongie.. bed scene!!” the younger got more confused. The older then stood up. “I gotta go now.. Gyu hyung promised to buy me an ice cream.” He winked at the younger.

 

“Ice cream? How about me?” The younger pouted totally forgetting the bed scene.

 

The older patted his head, “Woohyunie no ice cream for you. Gyu hyung promised me he’ll only treat me because…. I’m his favorite dongsaeng.”

 

 “Favorite dongsaeng??”  Woohyun mashed his brows tighter making the creases on his forehead deepen.

 

“Yeah!!.” the older flashed a gummy smile. “I need to go now. Bye Woohyunie” The older stood up and gave him a big bear hug. He patted his head before leaving, skipping happily whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter