Woohyun vs. Sungyeol

Who's the favorite dongsaeng?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 01 WOOHYUN vs. SUNGYEOL

 

WHO'S THE FAVORITE DONGSAENG?

 

Woohyun hated waking up early. He was very fond of his small room, his comforter and his bed. But still he woke up early just to see his adorable hamster hyung who was not sharing room with him anymore. He was stolen by the maknaes –he would always say.

 

He liked seeing older man in the morning --its swollen face, its eyes that looked even smaller than they already were and its nest like messy hair. He just loved him like that in the morning, all messy and squishy. He smiled in anticipation and sat on the L shaped sofa.

 

“Hyung you’re early again.” Sungyeol said walking towards the sofa with a steaming cup of coffee in hand. He was always the first one to wake up saying he needed his daily those of coffee. For him, coffee in the morning was the best. The giant sat on the longer side of the sofa settling his long legs across and leaning back on the armrest facing Woohyun on the other side.

 

“My alarm went off early… you played with it again??” he asked accusingly. He did set the alarm himself but he just wanted to play with the choding. Why? Coz he was bored and sleeping beauty was enjoying his beauty rest a little too much.

 

“Eyy.. I never set foot in your tiny room” the younger scoffed taking a sip of his coffee. He winced when the coffee burned his tongue. “Aish… ing hot.” He settled the mug on the table behind him.



Woohyun snickered.

 

“Hey are your members still sleeping?”



Both Woohyun and Sungyeol turned their heads to the source of the voice. Their manager entered the room shrugging his jacket off as he made his way towards the kitchen. The two followed their manager with their gaze as it walked to the kitchen with two big paper bags in arms.

 

“Still sleeping..” the choding answered. “What do we have for breakfast?”

 

The manager stuck out his head from the kitchen. “Something healthy…” he answered. The choding scrunched his eyebrows.

 

“If it’s something green and leafy and steamed…. I. AM. NOT. EATING!!” he screamed, he then took his coffee from the table, cooled it first by blowing air before bringing the mug close to his lips. He cautiously sipped its content and smiled when the bitterness of Americano flooded his taste buds.

 

The manager walked out of the kitchen and went straight to the room where the leader and the maknaes were sleeping.

 

“Not eating? I am going to confiscate that coffee maker then” the manager said before knocking on the door causing the choding to place his mug on the table with a loud thud followed by a NO ING WAY!

 

The manager ignored him and waited for a response from the people inside the room. When he heard no response he pushed the door open and went in. A few grumbles and curses were heard followed by a loud thud before the youngest went out of the room rubbing its eyes.

 

“Someone got kicked off the bed” Sungyeol whispered.

 

“L hyung was kicked out of his bed.” The youngest said sleepily. Sungyeol stopped himself from laughing imagining their ice prince visual being kicked off the bed.

 

The visual came next; eyes still closed hugging his pillow with a pout while rubbing his .

 

“Got kicked on the .” Sungyeol whispered again with a giggle and Woohyun wasn’t able stop the chuckle that escaped his lips.

 

The visual walked like a zombie towards the living room dropping his body on the floor next to the center table.

 

“Yah.. Kim Sunggyu.. I told you to wake your members early.” The manager’s voice echoed in the living room followed by the appearance of a sleepy Kim Sunggyu –hair still messy with the collar of his oversized shirt hanging low on his shoulder.

 

ing y bed hair.



Woohyun’s eyes sparkled as his thoughts just flew miles and miles to something very inappropriate. He gulped as he stared at the older man’s exposed creamy white skin.

 

“I was too tired.. sorry…” he mumbled, eyes still closed (or open maybe? Who knows they look the same.)

 

He walked unsteadily towards the living room and stopped in front of the sofa. He looked from left to right contemplating where to drop his soulless body.

 

Sungyeol dropped his feet to the floor, looked up at the leader and smiled.

 

“Here hyung…” he patted his legs.

 

Woohyun scrunched his brows and glared at the choding.

 

“No! Here hyung.” He said patting his legs. Sunggyu looked from left to right then groaned in annoyance. He decided to choose the one closer to him.

 

He sprawled himself on the longer couch and rested his head on the choding’s lap. Woohyun’s eyes widened and he stomped on the floor waking up the visual.

 

“ hyung don’t stomp near my head!!” he exclaimed then muttered a series of low curses too gibberish for the older to understand.

 

He stompped some more not caring about the person sleeping on the floor.

 

“Hyun… let me sleep for 5 minutes more please.” The older pleaded burying his cheek onto the choding’s lap. The choding looked up at the younger vocalist grinning triumphantly. He teasingly ruffled the leader’s messy hair threading his fingers through its soft brown locks.

 

.

 

Woohyun cursed, he woke up early just to see his Sunggyu hyung all disheveled lying on his lap. It was him who was supposed to be taming its messy hair and twisting its brown locks with his fingers. It was him who was supposed to be warming its arms with the palm of his hands. It was his lap his hyung should be rubbing his squishy cheek onto.

 

It should be him.

 

Not Sungyeol!

 

I ing hate Lee Sungyeol.

 

 

In the dining area everyone sat quietly eating the meal that their manager bought for them. To Sungyeol’s delight it wasn’t green nor leafy or steamed. Instead, it was a set of delicious sandwiches that matched his Americano perfectly.

 

The boys ate happily with a grumpy Kim Sunggyu on the side chewing the sandwich like it was some kind of chewing gum. He was extra sensitive in the morning and the boys knew it. He was also super extra pissy so it was better to be quiet and just stuff their mouth with food.

 

I want rice in the morning not some ing tasteless bread.

 

Koreans eat rice not bread!

 

The leader ranted earlier to which their manager dismissed harshly by saying YOU.NEED.TO.DIET.

 

The members tried their hardest not to laugh. It was true that Sunggyu was gaining a bit of weight recently. It could be seen on how fluffy his cheeks were. Finally the managers noticed it. Now, he was being put on a whole wheat bread diet both morning and evening.

 

The members were dying from laughter.

 

What am I a goat?

 

The oldest retorted but their manager was too witty he had something in return.

 

No, goat eats grass and you eat bread. So shut the up and eat.

 

That silenced the leader.

 

 

“Hyunnie.. I’m hungry I think I’m gonna die.” Sunggyu said with a pout at the younger during their break. The younger smiled coz he knew the older only does this little act of aegyo of his when he wanted something from him.

 

The older vocalist doesn't really ask for

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter