Chapter 2

High Profile | Hiatus

I am driving to meet Arie, Weylie, and Lily at the coffee shop, all of a sudden I hear my phone ringing in my pink oversized handbag to the tune of my boyfriends song Babay and of course it was my boyfriend calling, Zion T.

“Yes” I answered. 

“Yeobo, I’m lacking inspiration. Come to the studio!” Says my uninspired boyfriend.

“Why do you call me that, you make us seem so old.” I say with a slight laugh. “I wish I could but I’m on my way to meet the girls but you can just let yourself into my place when you are finished at the studio, I’ll fix you dinner when I get back.” 

“That’s a deal Jagiya! Did you hear what I did I called you Jagiya instead of yeobo. Is that better?”

I couldn’t help but giggle “Yes, that is much better love. I have to get going I just pulled up to the coffee shop, try and find inspiration. I love you.”

“I Love you too.” he says before ending the call  

I put my phone back into my bag and get ready to head into the coffee shop. 

“Oh shoot!” I say realizing that I just made it all the way to the coffee shop without picking Lily up, I totally forgot that we agreed to go with each other because her car was in the shop getting a new paint job. I ran into the coffee shop to tell Arie and Weylie that I forgot to pick Lily up and that I would be right back.

“You forgot a person?” Arie says laughing at the counter waiting for her caramel latte after I tell her that I forgot Lily.

“Yes and don’t pretend like it has never happened to you.” I say in a joking manner.”

We continue our friendly banter for another minute before I hear someone cut into the conversation. 

“Hi, My name is Weylie! You probably dont know m-”

“Yes I do, Arie has told me about you. You’re Jay’s girl, how are you?” I say in a friendly tone.

“I’m fine thank you” 

“You’re Zion T.’s girlfriend right?” asked Weylie 

“Yes, I am. I’m actually making dinner for him after we finish up, have you met him yet?”

“No but I would love to!” Weylie says excitedly 

“Maybe we could all get together soon.” I say

“That sounds nice.” 

“Well anyway, it’s nice meeting you. I better get to Lily, She’s probably a little upset right about now, I’ll be right back.”