Chapter 1

High Profile | Hiatus

"Pfft- !"

I awoke to my boyfriend grumbling beside me.

"What's wrong?" I croaked, lifting my head slightly off of the pillow and looking at him with sleepy, half lidded eyes.

"Your hair was attacking me in my sleep and ." He said, a frown on his face.

"My hair has a mind of its own." I said with a sigh, letting my head drop back to my pillow."Don't blame me."

"I do blame you.  You're trying to murder me in my sleep." He rubbed his hand over his face and swung his legs off of the bed. "I have to go to the studio.  What are you doing today?"

"I'm off today.  I'm probably gonna go kick it with Lily and Erika."

"You cool with taking Jay's girl with you?"

"Jay has a girl?" I asked, turning over in bed. "Since when?"

"I don't know if they're official or anything but he met her at some Youtube .  Her name's Wey-something and she came back to Korea with him for a while."

"Oh, ok.  Well tell her to call me then."

"I don't know her number."  Joonkyung started walking to the bathroom.

"Then tell Jay to tell her to call me.  Stupid."

"What was that!?" He yelled back as I heard the shower cut on.

"Nothing~"

-

I must have fallen asleep while he was in the shower, because the next thing I knew, he was dressed and Rol2 was batting lightly at my face.

"I'm about to leave." Joonkyung leaned over the bed and kissed me. "Jay said Weylie texted you.  Be safe."

"Ok, have a good day."

I reached for my phone after I heard the door shut and texted Erika, Weylie and Lily.  I took a quick shower, and got dressed in a cute spring outfit before doing my hair, and spraying myself with some perfume.  I slipped on some jewelry and grabbed my bag before heading out to the living room.  I made sure the animals were ok, grabbed my shoes and was out the door.

I'd volunteered to go get Weylie, since she didn't know her way around Korea yet. 

"Hey, I'm Weylie." She introduced herself with a smile as she slipped into my car.

"Arie."  I waited for her to buckle up before I pulled off. "But you can call me Shug."

"Shug?" She repeated.

"For sugar." I nodded. "I've got a killer sweet tooth."

Weylie wrinkled her nose. "You know too much sugar isn't good for you, right?"

At a red light, I gave her a blank stare. "But it's good for your soul."

She just laughed in return, letting the topic go. "So, where are we going?"

"To meet Zino's girl, Lily, and Red's girl, Erika, at this coffee shop.  It's right around the corner. And then we'll go and shop a little."

"Shopping sounds good. Sounds great actually." Weylie smiled.

"Then you're rocking with the right crew."