Chapter 2

My Manager That I Love With Her Husband In The Wheelchair

"Do you have a husband, yes or no Yoo Hye?!", asked Ilhoon almost furiously.

"I'm tired!", you yawned and waved. "I'm going to bed, bye!", you almost run out of the room, but Minhyuk blocked your path.

"Minhyuk-sshi", you said sweetly. "Let me pass~"

"No freaking way Yoo Hye. Answer our question.", he said and looked at you with an amused smile.

"But it seems like you're admitting that you're married.", Minhyunk's smile got wider.

You just sighed in defeat. "Ok, ok. Yes, I'm married.", you confessed.

"Since when? why? how?", Ilhoon bombared you with questions.

"That's private guys.", you declared. "Don't bother yourselfs with that."

*Of course, I'm bothered!*, thought Ilhoon but didn't said a word loud.

"But he's coming here soon.", said all of sudden Changsub. "I want to meet him!"

"Me too!"

"Me too!"

"We all want ro see him!", declared Eunkwang and clapped his hands. "So this is settled. When is he coming?"

"Yah!", you yelled. "Why do you want to see him? He's already forgiven.", you laughed at your own little joke.

"We want to know which man would be so crazy to marry someone like you.", said Ilhoon with a deep frown.

"He must be blind and deaf.", he added. Luckily he was able to dudge the punch you wanted to give him.

"Shut up, Ilhoon.", you said seriously what surprised him.

"But anyway we want to see him.", said Sungjae and pulled his arm over your shoulder, turning you around to avoid another violent outburst of yours.

"Please noona! Buing buing~~", he made a sweet aegyo.

"AWW! MY BABY! HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO SWEET?!", you shrieked, squeezing his cheek.

"Can we? Can we?", he asked with big pleading eyes.

"BUT OF COURSE YOU CAN-wait no! Of course not! Aish Sungjae!", you complained.

"You agreed!", he shouted and cheered happily with his hyungs.

*Damn it!*, you thought. He had trapped you with his damn, but super sweet aegyo.

"I'm going to call him.", you sighed and took your phone out, dailing his number.


"Yeobo?", answered Jiyong your phone call.

"Yes, it's me jagi-ah -", suddenly BtoB started to whistle loudly.

"What was that?", asked your husband amused.

"Some retards.", you gave BtoB a meaning full look.

"Oh, the band that you're managing.", he concluded and chuckled.

"Did something happen? You normally don't call at this time.", he asked concern.

"No, no. Nothing happened. It's just-", you bit your lower lip. Ilhoon caught that and for a milisecond he wished to bite your lower lip.

*AISH! THIS ERT MIND!*, he shouted inwardly and shook his head furiously.

"The retards want to meet you!", you blurted out.

"Me?", Jiyong asked confused. 

"Yes. Peniel accidently told them that I'm married.", you said and gave Peniel a death glare which he just ignored, still happily eating his chicken.

"And now they're whining to see you.", you said.

"...I don't know...", said Jiyong hesistantly.

"I won't force you, Jiyong ah.", you said softly. "You don't have to meet them"

"I don't want to burden you.", he whispered.

"Yah, how could you ever be a burden to me jagi?"

Your husband laughed at you. "Cheesy again, Yoo Hye?"

"Always and forever jagi.", you joked and you two laughed.

"Ok. I want to meet them.", Jiyong decided.

"Are you sure?", you asked him, but he suddenly said: "Can you turn on the loudspeaker of your phone? I want to talk to them."

You frowned but obeyed his wish.

"Hello?", Jiyong asked threw the loudspeaker. "HELLO!", Btob shouted into the phone.

"So you want to meet me?", he asked.

"Yes! It would be great to see the man who conquered Yoo Hye's heart.", said Minhyuk with a smile.

"Alright then. I hope you're open minded.", Jiyong said, confusing Btob.

"Excuse me?", asked Eunkwang a bit confused, but Jiyong just continued.

"Then, I'll see you soon guys. Take good care of my wife."

"WE WILL!", they shouted.

"Yeobo?", asked Jiyong.

"Yes?", you answered.

"I love you."

The boys started to shout and to cheer. The ground was shaking underneath you since they were jumping up and donw.

You blushed madly, but not because of embarassment, but because of the blunt confession of your man, well knowing that the loudspeaker is still on.

"I love you, too.", you whispered and hung up, not seeing that Ilhoon had left the room.