Chapter 5

My Manager That I Love With Her Husband In The Wheelchair

"WHAT?", Ilhoon shrieked so loud that everyone in the restaurant turned their gazes to them.

"Ilhoon!", Yoo Hye hissed and bowed to the persons who were starring at them.

Ilhoon took a deep breath and looked at Jiyong with wide eyes.

"You can not be G-Dragon, not THE G-Dragon.", he said and shook his head.

"But I am", sid Jiyong and shrugged his shoulder, sipping his beer.

"Can someone explain what is going on?", asked Hyunsik with furrowed eyebrows.

"Do you rememer the band Big Bang?", asked Ilhoon s.

"Big Bang, Big bang", they mumbled thinking about the name.

"I'm not hungry anymore", said Yoo Hye and slammed her spoon on the table. "I want to go now"

Yoo Hye seemed suddenly really depressed and annoyed.

"Yoo Hye", started Jiyong, but she cut him off. "No, I want to go to our hotel now"

"Our hotel?", Ilhoon asked confused.

"Since Jiyong can't sleep in our dorm, he and I are going to an hotel", Yoo Hye explained, raising your hand to call the waiter.

"Are you going to sleep there with him? In one room?", Ilhoon asked shocked.

But she just gave him a look which said 'Do-you-really-have-to-ask?'

*Oh hell no!*, thought Ilhoon and stood up, dragging Yoo Hye away.

"Yah!", she yelled and so did Jiyong, but Ilhoon ignored them two and dragged her out of the restaurant.

"Are you mad?", Ilhoon and Yoo Hye asked at the same time.

"Wait what? Me and mad?", she asked Ilhoon confused. 

"Well duh!", he knocked her on the forhead and she pouted annoyed. "You can't just sleep with any man in one room!", he scolded.

"Any man? God Ilhoon, he's my husband! Hus-Band!", Yoo Hye emphazised, but he shook his head.

"Didn't you hear him talking? Telling me that he was G-Dragon. Ridiciouless!"

She sighed tired and rubbed her temples. 

"Did you know that he was lying like this?", asked Ilhoon. He gasped suddenly. "Is it how you two got married? Did he lie to you that he was G-Dragon?"

"No Ilhoon", she shook your head. "He...he's really G-Dragon."

"NO!", Ilhoon yelled and startled Yoo Hye. "He is not, I repeat NOT GD"

"Why can't you accept the fact that he is GD?"

"Because he isn't! GD isn't disabled! G-Dragon sitting in a wheelchair? Absolutly not! This would be the most ridiciouless thing that could happen to an idol like him!"

He was shaking his head in denial, while she looked at him speechless.

Slowly rising his head to look at  her, he saw how sad but also angry she looked.

"I'm going", Yoo Hye whispered and walked passed Ilhoon while saying: "I'll behave like I've never heard that"


                                                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


"Goodnight noona! Goodbye hyung!", waved Sungjae to Yoo Hye and Jiyong. Yoo Hye waved back while Jiyong had a smile on his face. He liked the mankae of the groupe.

They left with the car and drove to the hotel, while Btob was now in their dorm.

"Ilhoon", called Changsub. "I was thinking about Big Bang", he started. "Aren't they the top idols of the YG Entertainment?"

"They are", Ilhoon nodded.

"But they disbanded, didn't they?", asked now Minhyuk. "They stopped performing 6 years ago"

"They did", Ilhoon nodded again.

"Were they good?", asked Sungjae confused and scratched his head. 

"They were awesome", said Ilhoon. "They had  great vocals, dancers and the best rappers of the centery. G-Dragon and Top"

"Why did they stop performing?", asked Eunkwang.

"They said they want a normal life from now on.", Ilhoon informed. "But it's strange, they debuted 8 years ago and 2 years later they parted again. From nothing they became the top idols of the centery, but as fast as they became famous, they stopped their career. No one understood why, but 2ne1 was then the new great band and everyone forgot about them"

"Oh", Sungjae nodded his head. "But what has Yoo Hye's husband to do with it."

"Nothing", said Ilhoon and Peniel at the same time. Ilhoon frowned at his hyung and walked over to him.

"You mentioned a name when we picked up Yoo Hye's....husband", said Ilhoon pressed.

"You asked if Daesung hyung was still a derp", he repeated. "Is that right?"

Peniel looked away.

"You know something about this mess, don't you?", asked Ilhoon.

"Stop bothering me Ilhoon", said Peniel annoyed and looked at his mobile phone.

"So it's true", Ilhoon sat shocked down on the couch.

*Jiyong is really the famous GD. GD is married with the woman I love. The woman I love is married with the person I looked up to*