Chapter 4

My Manager That I Love With Her Husband In The Wheelchair

Btob were looking shocked at their manager Yoo Hye.

Her husband was disabled? Why did she never tell them? 

And how should they behave now?

They had a lot of questions, while staring at her with an open mouth. Yoo Hye seemed so happy and relieved to see her husband.

She pulled back from her husband and said something to him, he nodded his head and smiled softly at her. Entusiastically Yoo Hye walked behind his wheelchair and started to drive it in their direction.

"Btob!", she said happily when she finally arrived infront of them. They were all staring at the man in the wheelchair who had a friendly smile on his face.

"This is my husband, Kwon Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong this is Btob, but well you already know Peniel!", Yoo Hye laughed lightly.

"Hey hyung.", greeted Peniel and gave Jiyong his hand. 

"It's nice to see you again, Peniel.", said Jiyong and shook Peniel's hand. "It has been a while."

"That's true, though. How are the others? Is Daesung hyung still such a derp?"

"The one and only.", laughed Jiyong and so did Peniel. 

They seemed so comfortable with each other it seemed like they knew each other for a long time.

Jiyong looked at the Btob members and they froze. What should they do? What should they say? How should they behave?

"So you are the boys who are giving my wife a hard time.", he stated and suddenly his gaze went from warm to ice cold.

They all looked scared at their leader, who looked like he would pee in his pants any second.

"N-N-No. We a-are always n-nice to h-her.", stuttered the maknae who had now the cold gaze focused on him.

"Is that so.", Jiyong raised an eyebrow. Sungjae seemed like he would cry any second. He hide himself behind Ilhoon.

"Stop scaring them.", Yoo Hye scolded and hit Jiyong's arm lightly. "It's always the same with you."

"Don't get mad at me. I'm just defending you.", Jiyong looked back to her and again a warm smile was placed in his face.

"It's my duty as your husband."

"Aigoo! Aigoo!!", she cupped her cheeks and turned around. "Why do you always have to be so cheesy?"

He shrugged his shoulder and looked back to Btob.

He didn't say a word and just looked at them what made them really uncomfortable.

"You brats!", you scolded Btob and they looked startled at you. "He's waiting for you to introduce yourselfs!"

"O-Oh. So-Sorry.", Eunkwang stuttered and introduced himself and so did the other Btob members, expect Ilhoon.

Jiyong stared at Ilhoon who just stared back.

"This is Ilhoon, jagi", said Yoo Hye and glared at Ilhoon.

Jiyong nodded slowly, but continued staring at Ilhoon.

"So should we get going now?", said Yoo Hye after an akward pause and put her hand on Jiyong's shoulder.

Ilhoon followed her every movement and frowned meanwhile. When he looked back to Jiyong, he saw that Jiyong was still staring at him, but this time more intensive what was really scary.

Ilhoon cleared his throat akwardly.

"Yes, let's go.", said Jiyong and you lead his wheelchair to the luggages.

                                                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were infront of Btob's dorm and had a problem. How would they get Jiyong and the wheelchair up the stairs?

They looked at Yoo Hye and Jiyong who were staring blankly at the door.

"Yoo Hye", Minhyuk called out. Yoo Hye snapped out of her dazed state and looked at Minhyuk.

"Yes?"

"What uhm...how should we do it?", he asked unsurely and looked at Jiyong who was still starring at the door.

"Restaurant", she and Jiyong said at the same time. Yoo Hye turned your head to him, to see him friendly smiling at you.

She shook your head sadly and looked at your feets. She forgot about the fact that Jiyong won't be able to get to Btob's dorm.

"Hey, come here.", Yoo Hye heard Jiyong softly say, but she state on your spot. Jiyong came closer with his wheelchair and nudged her lightly at the waist. You looked down to him, to see him patting his lap.

With a little sigh you sat down on his lap and looked at him sadly.

"I'm sorry.", she whispered.

"Don't be.", he whispered back and nuzzled his nose against her cheek.

Yoo Hye sighed again and hugged him tightly by his neck.

"Ahem", she heard someone cough and looked the annoyed looking Ilhoon.

"I'm hungry.", Ilhoon stated and looked darkly at them two. "You said restaurant, didn't you? So let's go to a restaurant.", he turned around and walked back to the car.

"Don't mind him", said Hyunsik and looked apologizing at Jiyong. "He's always like this."

"Is that so", said Jiyong and continued looking at Ilhoon who looked really pissed.

                                                                                                                        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Let me taste it!", Yoo Hye whined and look hungryly at Jiyong's food.

"No.", he said simple and continued eating.

"Please~~", she whined and looked cutely at him. "Please jagi~~!

"No", he repeated.

"Jagi! Stop teasing me! Give me some, please~"

"Ah, you're so noisy. Here!", said Ilhoon and held his food infront of her. He had the same meal like Jiyong.

"Yes! Thank you Ilhoonie!", Yoo Hye beamed and took a bit of the food. "Mhm, it's really good!"

A satisfide smile spread across Ilhoon's face. It vanished immediately when he saw Jiyong staring at him.

"So since when are you married?", asked Eunkwang to easen the tension.

"Since 3 years aren't we?", asked Yoo Hye Jiyong smiling. He nodded and returned the smile.

"What?! Noona married with 17?", Sungjae gasped.

"Yes", you laughed at Btob's shocked faces.

"Isn't this a bit, well, early?", asked Changsub hesistantly.

"It is. But I would have married her anyway.", said Jiyong and shrugged, while you blushed.

"From where do you now Peniel hyung?", asked Sungjae Jiyong.

"I helped him to master his rapping skills", Jiyong replied.

"Well, it was TOP hyung to be exactly", said Peniel and dodged the chopstick that was thrown at him.

"Little brat", muttered Jiyong while you laughed at him.

"TOP?", asked Ilhoon confused. 

"His real name is Choi Seunghyun, but his alias is TOP", explained Jiyong not leaving his eyes from Ilhoon.

"What?", Ilhoon frowned irritated. "That can't be. Unless he's TOP from Big-wait a minute. What was your name again?", Ilhoon looked shocked at him.

"Jiyong", he quietly replied. Yoo Hye squeezed his arm tightly.

"Jiyong? But-no", Ilhoon shook his head confused. "This can't be. This is ridiciouless."

"What? What is ridiciouless?", Sungjae looked confused at Ilhoon while Yoo Hye looked nervous.

"G-Dragon?", Ilhoon looked shocked at Jiyong.

"The one and only", Jiyong said while smirking at the dumbfound boy.